Is he natty?

Is he natty?

That's very easily attainable without steroids.

He claims that he's been lifting since 15 or some shit.
He can also bench 2 plates for 30 reps kek

Im pretty sure he isnt, but then again he's like 5'5

Hes 6'5

He's a manlet

6'5 fucking idiot

>6'5

underrated posts

he's natty, not even bullets can penetrate his skin, also he's 6'5

Hehexd

Yes he's natty.
The reason he's so aggressive and gets so mad is because his test levels are too high for his own good

>very easily attainable

Yeah alright buddy. It's attainable but I wouldn't say it's easy.

hehe xd
tyler1 is the new king of Veeky Forums, he's more alpha than anyone on this board.

He 'Might' be natty but he was an average af RB,

if he worked his speed more than size i reckon maybe late NFL draft but decided to be beta and go all nerdy and shit...

2/10 is now a meme

He 'Might' be natty but he was an average af RB,

if he worked his speed more than size i reckon maybe late NFL draft but decided to be beta and go all nerdy and shit...

2/10 is now a meme

Not really and you'll need to have good genetics and a diet to match

S
I
X

F
I
V
E

He's just mulato master race
t. Mixed

hes actually 5-7, i have hard proof on this.

Do you tards get off of claiming impressive achievements are easy? Do you think we'll be in awe at your genetiks/go-getter attitude? Or do you realise you just come off as an insecure sperg noone takes seriously?

Not exactly the most legit source of proof

check CMU website and go to the athletics section

>6'0
>5'11

Athletes have their physical stats inflated all the time, especially at the collegiate level

>People dont know Tyler1 is a character and not what he is actually like.

He was pretty cool at twitch con.

He acted that way before he streamed, before he got famous

I like tyler but you deluding yourself if you believe he isnt toning it down now he has something to lose

he's not natty, his body could be achieved natty except

>he ALWAYS EATS LIKE SHIT. you'll notice he just dirty bulks and only eats McDonalds. it's very obvious he's only a little bit lean due to his short stature and copious amounts of gear.
>he was a college football player, probably bench warmer considering how much he hated his team. college players have the easiest access to gear of anyone on earth
>his lifts are way too high for a 21 year old
>he's always angry

honestly he's pretty pathetic for someone on gear desu, if he just ate something remotely clean he could easily look decent and have instant abs with his height and muscle mass, maybe his face wouldn't be so pudgy and ugly either.

>always angry
Confirmed beta meteos watching cuck.

So they made him shorter to inflate his stats? Are you really that stupid m8

6'5 yeah sure

What's his lifts?

Wow worst pecs I've seen in a while

Holy ahit dyrus is tall.
No wonder he has a deep voice
What is he 7feet?

Dyrus 6'5

welp at 6'5 hes def not natty

when did turk get swole

i'd suck his dick

You are a fat retard if you have to ask. I dont know if he is natty, but that is absolutely obtainable natty

this is me

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

what are you laughing at senpai

Your not natty either

he rages hard, but so do some natties I know

I would say probably. I can't imagine he has enough time to stream so much and still make gains like that

who knows tho

Yes

He just eats a metric fuck ton and lifts heavy

>mfw Tyler1 is top alpha

>That's very easily attainable without steroids.

this guy is such a fucking faggot. all he does is shout down the microphone and has the worst teenage meme fanbase in the world

well first of all, hes doing football which means most likely not
and you cant say black genetics because when youre mixed that just makes you even less likely to have it
You can look like this natty after year 4+ of natty lifting with good diet and training but most likely he isnt and youre a fucking idiot if you think he is natty

>hurr durr lifting 5 times a week and tracking what you eat isnt easy
you must be a normie

>worst teenage fanbase
That would be sneaky

im not familar with any of your gay twitch streamers faggot. im a man and dont spend my time watching annoying fucking children play shit games and talking to other annoying trust fund children in a shitty side chat