Do I look good enough to put this on my tinder or is that just embarassing?

Do I look good enough to put this on my tinder or is that just embarassing?

B8?

Embarrassing if that's the picture.

> this is the type of person posting on Veeky Forums
W E W

E

W

i should also note im a homo. that might be relevant.

can u not

Oh, we could tell. Cut.

Your good to go m8, just one thing missing.
You need take your picture in front of an lgbt rainbow flag, chicks dig political bullshit like that.

Drop the towel
I don't mean it in the gay sense, just that taking a selfie with a towel on makes you look like a complete faggot (even if you're Chad tier)

Throw on a tight shirt.

He's a homo

>tfw this is the guy who calls people skelly, beta, weak, fat fuck, etc talks about pulling mad bitches, knows everything about fighting and martial arts, and on and on and on

i actually have this picture from earlier this year lmao

but i dont want people to think im too much of an SJW type.

Oh I also have this picture, but it doesnt have my face in it.

Is this better?

About 9 billion times better

I got a million matches last week when I tried to find dudes on Tinder for platonic fighting

Nobody was down to fight, but a lot of dudes told me I was handsome and that they wanted to suck my dick

This is better, but holy shit you need a fucking haircut, scarf & shoes.

>i should also note im a homo.
very relevant desu

shirtless selfies look douchey to girls. Gays probably dont give a fuck

You look pretty DYEL and sickly pale desu lad. A bit of combing and the hair is probably fine.

But if you're going to show your body off you should have something worth showing. Otherwise you'll look like a delusional faggot. Tan, gain a bit more and then cut.

Or just cut period. You're in limbo atm.

you severely underestimate the thirstyness of gay dudes. Most guys would be happy to bend OP over.

I'd bang you.

>i should also note im a homo

but that's gay

>platonic fighting
wtf are kids doing today?

I meant like, not sexual or romantic. I probably used platonic wrong

I just wanna fight people and I want Rumblr to be real

You're like a white version of me

I like to fight but I am not one of the gays
[spoiler]a/r/l?[/spoiler]

He looks good tho, you've been on Veeky Forums way too long if you think he looks dyel.

his hair is fine, kek

do you even workout?

So go join a boxing gym.

he looks like he has been lifting for a year and hasn't done a cut. No muscle depth at all

anyone else use Bumble? There are some top tier chicks on there

I just matched with a 9/10 college fencer

now we wait

He needs a haircut, but scarf and shoes? I assume he wears shoes, and scarves are fuckin lame

> not going to a regular gym
> expecting him to go to a fighting gym

I use it. I made one on a whim and don't even have good pics up and I'm getting a bunch of matches with 8s+

Too bad these apps suck and most girls use them for the validation.

What he seems to really want is to get beaten up and raped, I don't know why else you'd try to fight guys on gay hook up apps.

I mean unless you're just going to use them as GayBashr

>not wanting to wrestle to decide who tops before having rough and sweaty man sex

faggot

I don't want to wrestle OP, I want to snuggle him. He's got the jaw and lips of my high school BF.

grindr*

don't listen to anyone in this thread but me, OP. You look just fine / cute. I don't know why everyone on here is so autistic. You have a great body, keep working at it to get a bit more definition. With any confidence at all you're gonna slay.

-t.

>cute

End yourself

So still in the top 5% of dudes, not to mention gay people will fuck literally anything with a dick.
use the first pic op, from what I've seen of grindr almost everyone has a body w/o face pic but no one likes that. let them see your face at least