ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22459616
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one?

give it some time.

have a bump man

fucking stupid , you would be better off doing test

what do you want to know?

Lgd-4033 is fine stay away from Gw-501516

Get tested regularly using a ten panel. Want to know if they are worth it and if they can create false positives for tests. Can you elaborate?

I did LGD for 1 1/2 months and gained 15lbs of muscle from skelly mode. Kept all my gains almost 9months later.

Wont do it again though because I don't like the giant roided up look, I look like Im at about the natty limit for someone my age.

I experienced no side effects and did no pct

This is the answer. You are *literally* a fucking idiot to risk some Chinese lab, untested, unverified chemical. At least do test and take the normal risks.

Gw-510516 has links to cancer and it really not that useful

Lgd-4033 will put some mass on you and reduce recovery time.

As for drug testing tests exists for all the SARMS as far as I know but because if increased cost not everywhere will bother since they are not that common

Good feedback. Did you do it in Aus or OS? Any reliable vendors in Aus?

I bought some other liquid research chemicals, but I have 3 bottles of gw1516 that I am now afraid to touch. I wish I just bought something else.

Still buy some type of pct, maybe some exmestane (Aromastin), you really might find yourself needing it if you start growing man-tits a few weeks in from the LG

I wish I had not listened to all the motherfuckers on the internet saying that MK-677 cannot give gyno, but I got very bad gyno and wish I knew to have Pramipexole as a pct for that shit in particular. Be safe, nearly everything has a PCT regimine in case things get out of hand.

I didn't think you could get gyno from something that is meant to increase gh, guess I need to keep researching

It seems odd

Bump

I love SARMS.

Generally do the following...
Yk11, can displace stronger androgens from the receptor... possibly not a good SARM to stack.

LGD4033 should be dosed at 2mg ever other day.

Ostarine has been clinically tested at 3mg per day with minimal sides, however, all the standard steroid sides were present and it would seem correct that they would increase with increased dosage.

RAD 140 is harder to get info on. 3-30mg per day.

mk677 25mg per day is what has been clinical studied. It seems like it can cause hg belly. Doses lower at 12.5 seem good, and even 5mg. Loads of water retention and hunger at 12.5.

The bottles are;
LGD – 10mg / ML
RAD – 10mg / ML

Osta – 30mg / ML

YK – 10mg / ml
MK 677 – 25mg / ML

Stack 1 – YK & MK677
I believe MK677 should be combined with YK11 (HGH secretogue combined with the anabolism and mystatin surpression should mean growth is good – pure speculation) and YK11 can displace stronger androgens form the receptor, so I see no reason in stacking it with those. At – 5mg x 2 doses per day for YK11 and 5mg x 2 doses per day for MK677.
YK - .5ml x 2 per day
MK677 - .4ml x 2 per day

Stack 2 – LGD, RAD, Osta
After the MK677/YK11 stack I’ll run
LGD 2mg every other day, RAD 10mg per day, Osta.

LGD - .2ml every other day
RAD – 1ml per day
Osta – 2.5ml x 2 per day

Have you tried Gw-501516 before? Does that shit work?

Have been on LGD for about 5 weeks now and haven't really noticed a difference. My lifts have gone up a bit but I'm pretty sure that's because I'm starting a bulk. Taking 1ml a day. Not sure if the place I bought it from is dodgy or I'm doing something wrong.

>Gw-501516

Currently running it with RAD and Osta.
Haven't had vision side effects yet. That is my main concern. Looking to get stupid ripped this month. Then I'll have a month or two off everything. In Jan I might hit Var again, unless this current cycle runs well.

I should say, I do none of this for aestehitcs and I'm purely concerned with athletic performance. So I just threw in the S4 for the aestehitic effect for getting rpped before I head off on holiday. haha

lol what a joke

If I were to take 25mg of mk677 would I need pct.

I assumed I didn't since it was a gh booster but said he got gyno not sure how that happened

If he got gyno from it it was either already preexisting gyno that was growing, he was taking something else, or it wasn't m677 at all. There's a very real risk of disreputable vendors sending something else than what the label says. Because of that it can be handy to have an ai/pct on hand.

These doses are all lower than I've seen everywhere else.

Yeah you've probably been getting your doses from the same websites that sell the product.

But find doses that work for you I guess.

But pay attention to this;
the ML does is because the SARM is concentrated at a diferent rate.

So if my list says 1mL of MK667, it's because 1mL contains 25mg.

Maybe you knew that, or maybe you misread.

Mk677 can cause a spike in prolactin when you first start taking it, which can cause problems if you are susceptible to gyno.
AIs and usual stuff for gyno won't help, as it's not to do with estrogen.
If you are particularly sensitive to it, you'll need something to inhibit prolactin. Vitamin B6 is your easiest and cheapest option.

So what's the verdict? Are sarms a meme?

no it's not a meme

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22459616

>tfw people are willing to pay in order to be test rats of unapproved drugs

There were many drugs in history that appeared good and beneficial in the beginning, only in the final phases or testing, even when they were approved, their toxicity became obvious. It doesn't help that pharmaceutical complexes often hide the info about observed side-effects (they then get ordered to pay some millions in damages, but they are rich as fuck PLUS they already made a bank on the withdrawn drug).
What I'm saying is, stick to compounds that have a long history of testing and use. There's no telling what sides continuous use of this shit can have - yet.