Rate my glutes boys ;*

Rate my glutes boys ;*

Im not fat btw im bulking

8/10 glutes

Keep bulking for another two months and hit your lats a bit more.

Thanks sweetie ;*

>Rate my glutes boys ;*
>posts front pic

fucking women

Yuck

4/10
Glutes are flat and so are you. Just making a 'pose' doesn't suddenly make your body any better.

fucking assholes

I like her body even though some dude is posting her every day. Just needs to cut.

>Im not fat

yes you are. thats why you have a blocky shape but a doughy look ... you have no visible definition.

your delusion will limit your gains.

Please stop posting this image

Why so many fags take the bait?

You're welcome. Honestly, it looks like you might have trouble improving your gluteal aesthetic. You look like you have a mild case of tyrannosaur leg genes, so work with what you got and don't let it drive you nuts or discourage you. I have a similar issue and it can be depressing at times.

Now this is some stale pasta

feel free to check out r/fitness bro!

Haters cant bring me down;*

kek haven't seen this one before

cute. bait or not I would ask her to squat with me

no matter what other people say, you're fucking ugly. body is good though. next workout get into the routine of putting a paper bag on

Says the basement dweller. You would tap that maine. don't lie

how about you both squat right into my no homo dick. no homo.

Please be in london

I'd fuck her brains out and squat with her.

>You will never find a woman who actually lifts.

Shitposter go home

>faggots falling for this bait thread again

This is a long fucking summer lads

are you hetero?

ahh, I found you. I was the donerkebab/10. I typed a response to you on /pol/ and I didn't get to post it because of the mods" :*You don't want a girl like me assholes*
I genuinely don't like thicc girls. You're not unattractive, but you're too big for me. It partly has to do with my size, I'm 5'10" with a 7.5x5.1 inch dick. I like to enjoy the contrast between the femininity of my partner and my manhood. So I probably wouldn't enjoy fucking you (big ass, perceptibly small dick by contrast), and I doubt you'd make me feel like the man I would if I was cuddling a petite woman. But hey, one man's doner rotisserie is another man's elegant swan leg. As for me, personally, donerkebab/10."

>received_...jpg

come now lad

Fucking newfags