Scoliosis???

Scoliosis???

My family has a history of this and lately my back's been getting fucked. However back in middle school I got checked for signs of it and they said I was fine. Is it possible to develop it into adulthood?

My girl took a picture of me. But now im so fucking scared. Is it treatable??

I think you need to bend forward to check for scoliosis

take another pic bending forward

I'll try to get one but why would my back be looking like that to begin with? I've always practiced perfect posture and made sure to stretch. Did a buttload of squats so I always assumed my hips hurting was just from being tight. But it looks like a trailing issue starting from up top.

Not too sure bro

Literally see a doctor. I just mentioned bending over because I'm pretty sure that's how my doctor checked me, but your shit doesn't look normal.

Now that you mention I was developing scoliosis too that I.seemed to fix with swimming but I'm worried now lol

Fuck me m8. I'm screwed. Should I go to a doctor or a chiro?

Don't got insurance but if a chiro can just tell me what's wrong without having to pay for the goddamned visit then why not.

Both dude idk

But get that shit checked. It does not look normal

chiropractic is pseudoscience and they can't help you

See a real doctor, user. Don't cheap on your health.

i won't let you fool another fitizen into taking ass pics for you like you did to me
please ignore this poster

jesus christ everyone in this thread is actually 80 iq reddit potatoes

scoliosis isn't "treatable" nor can you "develop" it, either your fucking spine curves to a certain degrees or it doesn't. If you did any kind of sports and didn't experience discomfort or pain in your back chances are you don't a bad curve or it's self correcting

I have a 42 degree upper and 38 degree curve and still deadlift 400, squat 350.. just don't do much volume because my right erector takes more stress than my left and makes it get stiff

This.

I have marginal scoliosis and kyphosis but it's never hurt so I've kept doing sports regardless

And I just deadlifted 300kg this weekend.

Is there a vid of your lifts? How'd you go? Why'd you move to England?

you have kyphosis because you're lazy and don't want to fix it

>deadlift 400, squat 350
Also you can develop and cure scoliosis you retarded fuck ask any Physiotherapist

>you can develop and cure scoliosis you retarded fuck

wow I wish harsh was here to tell you just how retarded you are

Wow I wish someone with an actual education on the matter was here to tell you how dumb both of you are

all three of you are dumb as fuck LMAO

are you fucking retarded

Hey there OP,
I'm in my first year of med school so haven't got the experience to diagnose you here yet but definitely go see a doctor about it, to me it looks like you have a case of mild scoliosis. Don't freak out though, I've had stage 2 scoliosis since I was a kid and I'm doing quite fine. Just be careful with squats and deads and watch that lower back

I'm just hoping it hasn't gotten too bad. Because when I first stated getting hip pain I never thought of much. This was months ago. So now that I saw my back like this I'm imaging everything wrong with me having to do with that.

Nah don't worry bro, theres really nothing you can do other than work on your posture and stretch. My back looks like a fucking S but it hasn't stopped me from squatting 3 plates (inb4 weak pussy) Then again it doesn't hurt all that much for me, if you're experiencing pain then go get your ass to your family physician and get some X-rays done