Started juicing

>started juicing

What did they mean by this?

ye cool people do go into spontaneous remission for no reason sometimes glad that happened but it'll probably recur.

So his cancer treatment worked but he also took some supps?

Strong sauce

Correlation =/= causation

Im more concerned with something else - why does he has the same face expression laying in the hospital and next to a hot milf???

> hot milf

She's a texas 6 at best

Black people never smile in pictures.

Funny how more people that smoke weed aren't cancer free. It's almost like this guy is an outlier

>He also took a high-dosage course of chemotherapy and radiotherapy

Why is the source missing this?

thanks stats 101

Dat capri sun because he's all about that capri

the fuck, cutting out processed foods is the first thing they tell you to do. My grandfather was told he had 6 months to live, he lived for 6 years, but it was because of chemo that he was cured not magic.

>everything's bigger in texas

Steroids make your body strong so it destroys the cancer cells, obviously.

Gotta confuse the cancer to make gains, right babe? Babe?

Dat der celtech, bro

That's because smiling is a primate sign of submission and white people are beta af

>improved his diet and health while following his Oncologists treatment plan
>cancer went into remission
wow
>he is now cancer free
lol

Smiling is actually a sign of aggression in most animals.

>ALL THE MEMES IN ONE POST
>muh processed food
>organic
>juicing
>taking the D
>high doses of vit C
>canabis oil
>(((CANCER """FREE""")))

I'm more impressed that after juicing he managed to get a white gf. That's basically the pinnacle of achievement for a black guy.

>aggression is a beta behavior

It is

trve alphas don't have to do anything to show their dominance

I greentexted it by accident.

But yeah, aggressive = beta, assertive = alpha

steroids beat cancer.

That's like 95% of the reasons doctors prescribe that shit, 1% being low test males and 4% for trannies and rich celebrities who need it for reasons.

smiling and showing teeth are two different things. The latter is the sign of aggression. Animals show happiness and make visible their teeth this way too. The difference between these two truly lies in how flexed the jaw is and the stress of the muscles around the eyes. It is quite easy to spot.