FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Im not even short but this shit is just impossible
what do lads

>mfw my dick is larger than your wrist

how old are you?

if u are an underage fag things still can change

Op here, my dick is 16cm girth, I would 100% change my wrist with my dick

im 18 years old and few weeks but i think i already finished puberty

petite wrists aren't unattractive on a lady, don't worry, you'll still find a bf

>tfw big frame but manlet
Atleast my huge ribcage makes me look like I got a big chest

Hahaha bruh your wrists are literally smaller than an average dick

theyre even smaller than my own dick

should i just pack some fat and home my wrists will get fatter too?

Don't lie to yourself bro, you can't finish something that never started...

>tfw 5.75 wrist
Who else here /perfectframesize/ sure feels good :^)

Drink tons of milk, get tons of vitamin D, lift heavy things that put weight on weight on wrists.

Your forearms will look better next to your girly wrists tho.
Those mussels you can grow, but your noodley wrists you can't. Focus on that.

where I can find vitamin D, im not really into shugging tons of pills erryday, which foods have lot of vitamin D

Also doesnt milk make men grow boobies? idk but i heard that and it seems pretty legit since it has estrogen n shit

>tfw 7.5 inch wrists

what the fuck
no it doesn't. Soy makes your estrogen levels grow and testosterone lower.
Take them pills. But you can get D from salmon, almonds, and sunlight. Also D won't make your wrists grow.

You get vitamin D from the sun, getting fat gives you boobiez not milk. You have few years of growth left you've gotta take advantage full force right now if you.hope to salvage your wrists m8.

Don't listen to about vitamin D. Vitamin D is essential for the body to absorb calcium. Often why you see nerds who never went outside growing up tend to have really small weak looking frames. It's hard to get enough vitamin D soley from diet as Well.

thanks m8s, and yes I will try to squeeze every bit of growth left while i still can

>Soy makes your estrogen levels grow and testosterone lower.
>tfw protein bars and shakes are all full of soy protein
Goddamn jews trying to make men have tits so mtf is more acceptable

>always have to use the first hole in a watch strap
>there's no hole for my wrist on some watches
Why was I born with baby wrists???

fucking this

is this a meme
I'm 165cm and even I have 17cm wrists.

> her

>have like 5inch wrists
>wrists literally the size of my cock
what the fuck do I do? is there a way to just put stress on the tendons and get them to grow over time? should I snap my wrists in a machine or a vise and let them heal thicker?? wat do?

I dont think the snapping method works, broke my wrists multiple times but they still havent grown a bit, also I have 5,5 wrists and I feel like theyre the smallest wrists of the world, i cant imagine how do u feel

how tall are you

I believe pushups on your knuckles + up your greens intake will boost calcification of the wrists

In a way, aren't we all born with baby wrists?

CHAD get the fuck OFF MY BOARD REEEEE

>tfw 8 inch wrist

o-one day we're gonna make it

>Born with frame of a fucking Greek god
>wasted it getting fat

Getting down to where I need to be, but it feels bad knowing I wasted this gift from god for the best years of my life. I guess by the time I get there I will still have a year or two left to enjoy it, but I wish I could redo highschool/college like I am now instead of as a fat fuck.

People who have climbed in a long time have grown larger fingers/hands, i bet their wrist followed aswell.
Its called wolff's law

Can confirm. 19cm inches from 4years of rock climbing as an adolescent

It might have been 100% genetics, u cant really know

If you get fit and keep it you can look good till you're old m8

Ive got 8 and a half inch wrists, honestly cannot understand how people have 5 inch wrists.

true dat! Hey OP, there's a bright side to everything
could make your forearms look fucking huge

I climb ladders for my job and I have 18cm wrist's meanwhile I'm as dyel as a dyel can be.

how old are you? since when did you start your ladder climbing job

I'm 26 and have been climbing ladders for 5 years now. I have no idea what my wrist circumference was back then, but let me tell you, my grip strenght has improved massively.

Am I gonna make it Veeky Forums?

I'm working on it and to the point that I am starting to be happy about my body, but it still sucks thinking that I will always be that fat kid who got fit to late.

?????? I have 8" wrists and idk anyone who has smaller

Where you born with a penis or a vagina?

Does it matter? I wanna be a Veeky Forums guy.

My wrists are maybe 6" I think.

Because if you were born with a vagina it is harder to pack on frame. If you were born with a penis then it's time for a haircut and SS.

Also retake the picture with one or both arms hanging to you side and try to show at least from the waste up if not whole body. Hard to tell frame from a face shot with you shoulders pinched.

What's SS?

I know that feel OP I have to use the first hole on watches because my wrists and arms are so wmaciated

S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y

Sorry, also why do I have to cut my hair? Why can't I be a Veeky Forums guy with long hair?

Small wrists are better for bodybuilding, it makes your arms look bigger.

Because you're bangs make you look like a woman. Now post full body pic with relaxed shoulders.

>angry about something you have no control over

What's next, are you going to get mad at the sun for rising or for the wind to blow?

Being mad or upset about things you literally have no control over puts you in a hamster wheel of perpetual negativity

Gay as fuck but accept what you can not change

no, it's most definitely not

Welcome to the endurance sports OP. Drop those weights and start running, cycling, whatever because that's what your body type is best suited for. Without steroids you'll always look dyel so why bother?

Does this work? Sorry the lighting is bad my phone's camera sucks.

SchutzStaffel

I was thinking of fapping to thicc thread, but oh well. More pics?

Steam Ship

I'm not gay sorry.

Thanks f a m

are you that italian user who post it's butt?

No sorry, I'm American.

How do I get buff?

Stop fighting, you little tease.

Is Veeky Forums always this gay? I'm just trying to get advice.

Is my frame too small?

Naw, but your haircut closely resembles the one my ex had. Everything from the length of hair to the cut itself is same. Plus, it makes your face feminine, so... No homo, but if you kept that hairdo, I'd let you suck me off.

>Is Veeky Forums always this gay?
Yes, no homo is an unspoken law here, love it or leave.

>I'm just trying to get advice
I already told you, SS. Also eat more and stop taking female hormones.

Gay, what about my frame though? Also I have a cold so I look sick in these pics.

>stop taking female hormones.

I'm not. And I've been trying to eat more but it all just goes to my butt.

You sure you're not a boyish female? Cause I'll say it again: I'd do you, and I'm not even a homo.

Are you cute?

you're probably trolling because there is no way you'd want to be a buff guy when you obviously try to look as feminine as possible with that haircut and those clothes.

are you kidding me user?

>that haircut and those clothes.

You've never seen a guy with long hair before? Also I'm just wearing gym shorts and an undershirt in that pic lmao hardly feminine.

Hard...ly. I'm imagining your head bobbing up and down while you suck it. I'd gently play with your hair while you'd do it.

thought it would make it look smaller (muscle mass wise)

lifting makes bones denser AND thicker.

but still, why does that worries you lol

>trying

thats where you failed

are you also barrel chested user?

I'm dyel as fuck but I look like i can bench quite a bit because of my chest in a shirt.

I've been eating more but it all just goes to my butt.

wtf

just read the sticky and start lifting

you might gain fat in your butt but you'll also gain muscle if you train hard enough and eat enough. And after a while it all evens out, or you'll at least not look so feminine anymore.

Okay, thank you.

The sticky will contain these things and more but here's some tips off the top of my head:

- Calculate your TDEE to know how much you should be eating
- You need to count your calories with an app or something (myfitnesspall or simplemacros) so that you won't overeat/undereat
- To gain muscle, eat about 500 kcal above your TDEE
- Stick to your macros (fat/carbs/proteins), watch scooby1961 on youtube for dieting tips
- Sleep enough and take enough restdays
- Start slow, watch youtube videos carefully to understand how each exercise should be executed. You really want to get the form down because fucking around won't get you gains or might even injure yourself. Form is very important.
- Be consistent in training. Don't skip days. Even if you don't feel like it. If you're at the gym, you'll feel better and exercising won't be so bad. You'll always feel better after exercising.

actually I changed my mind what's your skype

I probably have smaller wrists than you bro. Wish I had measuring tape to prove it.

5'6" manlet, wrists still looks small as fuck
yeah I've been doing some of that in my calisthenics routine (poor nogym faggot), hopefully I can improve my forearm strength to the point that I can do fingertips pushups
y-you too
goddamn I'm not even gay and not one for traps but you would make a good one, no homo
or you could lift and get swole, either one is OK

>192cm
>20cm wrists
is it over boys?

>goddamn I'm not even gay and not one for traps but you would make a good one, no homo

Why do you all keep saying this lmao

this is literally the first time I have said that
I'm not gay and for the most part dont like degens and have never likes traps

But I don't even look feminine apart from the hair being long.

>
if I cover up the hair and just look at your face you don't look very feminine but you still do a little, sorry man, I'm ugly as fuck though and you'd be pretty attractive if you worked out and lost a little fat

I don't have much fat to lose I'm a hungry skeleton

no you DO have fat to lose, that's why your body looks so soft and feminine and attractive
you lack muscle, if you lost fat you would look less girly, and if you gained muscle you would stop being a skinnyfat

>and attractive

why are you all so homo

Long hair, yes. That fucking haircut, no.

>tfw 9" wrists
My frame is so big that I look pretty skinny even though I bench 275.
Well, I look ottermode, pic related.
desu I would be down with being a little shorter.

>9" wrists
What the fuck

Post pic with tape measure or you're frauding, are you over 7' tall or something?

I SWEAR I'M NOT EVEN GAY

FUCK YOU FOR DOING THIS TO ME YOU FAGGOTREEEE

im 6'3
I dont own a flexible tape measure, I use a string and a ruler

just measured, 8.5
idk man, slav genes I guess