The human body is fucking great isn't it?

The human body is fucking great isn't it?

>eat healthily/under eat
>lose body fat

>over eat
>do a bunch of weights and put on muscle

You can't lose if you're not a lazy fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/63/fe/69/63fe69fe63f1e5c46c7e231b5d0731b1.jpg
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
bookdepository.com/Mythology-Edith-Hamilton/9780316223348
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dirty bulkers usually look like shit though.

> DIRTY BULK MASTER RACE

And then there is something called mental health.

dude in your picture looks like 100kg bodyweight with 7% bodyfat

which is impossible without steroids.
Human body isnt so great.

>want to grow
>sorry not enough kcalories
>but you have tons of fat on me, use that
>never I might need it later!

>want to grow
>sorry not enough testosterone
>but why?
>because thats how I roll

>want to be happy
>hey how about I change your brain chemistry?

>want to be immortal
>sorry bro Im programmed to die
>fokin jellyfish can be immortal and you cant?
>evolution m8

If I could make a change in the human body I'd make it so that the spine is about thrice as thick as it is at the moment.

My mom has like nine slipped disks.

Badfeelsman

Look up locus of control

Stop crying

All these people who play victim and don't realize life is controlled by state of mind.

Good on you for pointing user to the right path.

Look up Core Self Evaluations in general, I mean, if we are recommending stuff most people don't think about but need to.

Ty for giving me something interesting to read about.

This desu

>being this retarded

Why is this board so shit now

Would you like to assert your opinion outside of effectively "you all are retarded"? Otherwise you're a case of your own point.

>not having top tier genetics

Kys

>want to grow
>sorry not enough kcalories
>but you have tons of fat on me, use that
>never I might need it later!

And one day you end up shipwrecked.

BE THANKFUL DAMMIT

Veeky Forums should have atleast one thread about mental health

and not get delted, whilest
>tfw she doesn't text back
threads stay alive

>want to grow
>hey imma just drink some milk bruh
>WHAT?! YOU FUCKING INSANE?! WE CAN'T HAVE THAT NASTY LACTOSE IN HERE!

human body aint that gr8 senpai

>having meme genetics

>meta shitposting

i fucking love it, i can blow my diet for 3 months and suddenly im smashing through all my plateaus at the gym, feels great

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/63/fe/69/63fe69fe63f1e5c46c7e231b5d0731b1.jpg ...As long as you keep going.

>depression affects my state of mind

JUST

还我

I have low test and I disagree

That relationship works both ways. Depression is a state of mind. There are certain things that can be done to change the state of mind.

People think depression is out of the control of the depressed and it's often not true.

>tfw being the arnold of mental health

Still a skelly, but I went to depression 5/3/1, philosophy X F and Starting Discipline and Confidence and came out victorious.

What if I actually miss the periods of my life where I was even more depressed than I am right now? How does that even make any sense?

>tfw too many responsibilities now to sit at home and drink alone

The way I look at it the times we are depressed have the most potential for personal growth. It's like a drive. "I'm depressed, why and what can I do to fix it?" It forces you to introspect if you want to seek change.

It makes sense that you might have a certain fondness for depression. Maybe the hectic nature of your life is masking some of your personal issue and distracting you from the changes you need to make.

>Still a skelly, but I went to depression 5/3/1, philosophy X F and Starting Discipline and Confidence and came out victorious.
What are these, classes or something?

>not being white

GET OUT

I'll just leave this here.
>sorry not enough testosterone
Eat more protein/meat, work out harder/more, sleep more and, have more sex/fap. That shit just got fixed naturally.
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html

What's with this, I'm black and I love milk.
>inb4 not white /pol/ maymay

Jokes, not goods ones it seems
It was just me fucking myself up and finding myself after that

non white people have a much higher rate of lactose intolerance

haha faggot

Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums are the hobbies that took me from being a miserable piece of suicidal shit to a happy and productive and sociable person. It really is amazing.

;) kiss xoxo

How? I also read tons, but I'm just as miserable as before and its more like escapism.

L'étranger
The Myth of Sisyphus

and step on it

Why do you keep spamming this blog everywhere?

Already read those, but they made me feel even worse tbqhfäm.

Have you followed The Stranger with The Plague? I understand it more fully fleshes out Camus' absurdism than the first one, specifically the part where you can actually stand living with it (e.g., the part where people can create their own meaning).

I personally read No Exit in high school and it really fucked me up, in a good way. It's a short play by Sartre, a contemporary or influence of Camus, read it and pay attention to Garcin (specifically, his morals vs. what he did with his life).

Can you elucidate?
Maybe I can help.

Yeah, I read The Plague along with the others. They were all in a collection of Camus' work.

I'll check out No Exit, though. I should get more into Sartre in general.

Only writer that has had a somewhat lasting effect on me has probably been Dumas, but that's to be expected. I became more focused at least for a little while, but even that wore off and I went back to my reclusive ways. I just can't find anything worthwhile motivate me in the long term and I'm lost without a goal.

To be honest I don't really know myself. I suppose I just thought that even finding my own little niches and joy in life is also not worth much, since in a little while it'll all be history anyway and looking back on it will just make me feel worse.
Now I'm simply living a dull NEET life just going through the motions.

It kind of also made me realize why people act the way they do towards me and I've decided its not even worth trying to prove them otherwise.

>Now I'm simply living a dull NEET life just going through the motions.

not the same guy, and am not an expert by any means, but you gotta have some sort of point/hobby to be happy it seems.

for me It was/is working on my body and programming (also gonna try rock climbing/martial arts/blacksmithing/rc planes once I get more money for this shit)

Its even more broad than that imo. Happiness is the genuine pursuit of perfection with good or positive intent.

You need friends IRL.

Veeky Forums's "start with the greeks" meme isn't as useless as you might think. I read through everything on this chart (excluding the modern supplementary stuff, hamilton's mythology and then wikipedia are honestly enough) and loved it all. Classics aren't considered classics because english teachers are boring stuffy old men, this survived over the years because it is some of the most beautiful and moving shit humans have ever created. Greek values of honor, virtue, family, and actual fitness also go hand in hand with the mentality of most of Veeky Forums.

This wasn't me. Camus is alright for high school but his writing just isn't fantastic or his ideas ground-breaking at all.

yeah something like that I was just giving a fix that's easy but really effective long term

not him but I will try this out seems pretty legit.

although the books on amazon are way overpriced $64 CAD for a book to read before I sleep no thanks friend.

Guess I'll just torrent it then

Is there a downloadable archive with all of these books in pdf form?

Any book recomendations?
Read a few books on philosophy but want to expand

Look up how to download ebooks over irc clients, specifically in a channel called #bookz. More stuff than anybody could ever read on there.
If you ask around on Veeky Forums you can find good used book websites like bookdepository. Or if you don't mind ebooks (personally I like having a collection) get a cheap ereader and see above.

>I had Latin in school
>my teacher was one of those fuckin hard core dudes who could actually speak Latin
>mfw he routinely just talked Latin at Italian shopkeepers on our excursion to Rome

He used to read us these stories. The most chill Latin lessons where the ones where he took out that old, frayed book and read to us the great classics.

I remember these stories though. Should I really read them again when I already know the happenings?

Yeah I found it on there for $25 will be ordering

is this the right one?
bookdepository.com/Mythology-Edith-Hamilton/9780316223348

Absolutely. But I'm jealous as hell that you took latin, I've always been shit at languages and am just now barely getting a hang of french.
That's the right one. You don't necessarily need to read all of it, it's sort of encyclopedic so if you read the intro that describes greek religion and then the rundown of all the major gods you can move on and then use it as a reference when somebody mentions a name you don't remember (which happens a shitton in Homer).
When you move into Homer there are dozens of translations to pick from but there will almost always be a thread on Veeky Forums debating which one is best. Honestly they're all relatively good, you can't go wrong, but verse is preferable to prose.

Because not only Jamie right but to actually provide a counter to the psuedo/bro science infesting this board. Every other post here is complaints about low test/how to increase test, veganism,etc. and needs to fuck off and what I post directly addresses ways to fix the majority of that. If vegans, nofappers and likeminded ilk hate it, then they should do better research and stop shilling debunked bullshit. Plus sometimes someone actually learns something

>he actually takes lmao hightest posters seriously
Hightest posters are on the same level as >that first sip of the day posters, they've just been around longer.

Just looked up the channel, got some books but some were pretty much impossible to find for some reason, like the trojan war one and the greek epics

A Capharact skeleton found in istanbull was 420cm tall, with 420.0 muscle mass, Thats comparable to genova in his prime