Frogs and Feels

Why doesn't she love me brehs? Is it because I can't 4/3/2/1?

Feels bad doesn't it? You know she could love you, you know you could love her, but she isn't giving you a chance to.

She said she loved me, but she literally chose Jesus over me.

>lifting can't cure ugly.
>too poor for chin surgery

So, she wouldn't have sex before marriage?

>you never told her how you felt before she disappeared from your life forever

>4pl8 OHP

>you told her but wanted to tell her again but she didn't want to hear it because it's making her feel uncomfortable

>she told you she'd get back to you but never did

:(

Yes, but that's not why she left. "My faith is very important to me and I'm not happy where I am with it. I need to be single and focus on my religion"

You dodged a bullet there mate. Best thing that could have happened to you.

Yes, that's totally why. Get on it.

Dunno man, i'm nearing 1.5 pl8 squat and she's not mine

I honestly need advice Veeky Forums

>Fall in love
>I talk to her over snapchat, facebook etc
>We fucked once at a party, btw
>I just look at her when I see her in the hallway, dont smile - I'm breath taken everytime.
>She complains on how I never smile when I see her, tell her I'll get better at it
>Over messages and snap she seems like she couldnt care less, then sometimes she just spikes and seems happy to talk to me again
>Most of the time she seems not to give a fuck, but she looks at me and smiles when we meet irl
>Invite her over and she has homework, goes to see har dad (she legit did)

I'm really confused if shes playing me or not.
I want her, bad
I dont only want only fuck. I want to get to know her, make her happy and shit.

>tfw she tagged me in this instagram shit
>"this is so you user"
>Picture said: "Theres people who workout, has a job and get top grades. HOW!?"
>I actually do that, felt good. Felt happy for a moment
she cares about me, r-right?

Not only can you not 1/2/3/4 but you want her to dump literally Jesus for you.

I hope you snap some shit up

quads have spoken

Fucking ask her how she feels m8. She might be into and she might not. Better to know and be able to move on then to drag yourself through the slog of the unknown. She obviously thinks you're a success and is bummed you dont smile enough, chances are the same questions are racing through her mind too

Lol, thanks man.
Will ask her, should I wait until we meet irl or should I just text her right now?

Yeah, she seems amazed how I do it, I dont even know how myself. I just do.

This. Stop living in grey areas.

IRL is always better but if you mainly talk through text it mite b cool.

>tfw miss the exhilaration of telling a girl your feelings because they all seem to beat me to the punch these days

fucking hang out with her instead of just dicking around on social media messengers

She probably wants to suck a bunch of random dicks to be honest. And that was the first excuse that popped in her head.

We mainly talk trough text right now, so I'll text.

Im in different classes than her, so I dont really have any alone time with her.
I asked her when she wants to come over earlier today, she said; asap
so hopefully within a few days, I hope.

if she detects that you 'need' her you will become hideous instantly in her eyes.... be cool man be cool

I ask her to come over, but shes always busy with something apprently.
I dont want to talk over text, I want to hang out with her, user!

Good advice, I'm going to call down with texting and shit.
Just try to focus more on in real life shit.

I overthink way too much, thanks for advice.

Meh, text/DM/snap is fine these days if your fucking with girls 21 and under.

Im 18, so I guess.

Text her and screenshot your efforts onto here so we can see if you have game or not.

This literally happened to me.

Then I read the obituary and knew that regret would be permanent.

>go on 3rd date with cute high test chick from Chem 101
>after dinner she says her room mate gone to visit parents and i should have some ice cream
>proceed to ice cream at her place
>out of nowhere she is "wanna shower user?"
>uh - yeah
>shower, fuck our brains out
>pass out in her bed with her as it snows outside
>wake up in morning to her rimming and fingering my asshole deeply and hard
>she finishes with best bj of my life

i broke my squat pr later that day and had to fight getting erection at gym thinking about her

Shes sleeping I realized, so she probably wont reply before in the morning.
Dont know if I should before tomorrow.

>haven't spoken to her in a year
>still miss her
wtf

Listen mate i was half joking but now i see you are a young'un so let me impart some friendly advice that you haven't asked for.

Im 30 now, looking back to when i was your age my biggest regrets, and those of my mates, is we didn't bang every piece of poon we could of. I mean we did well, but it took us far too long to realise the girls at that age were so fucking easy to shag because they are literally crying out to get slammed.

You need to act like a man. Men dont overthink every detail. You tell her you are free this Friday and she should come over and watch a film. Then you bang her. Simple. Stop worrying about her feelings, or being romantic etc etc. Just take what you want.

Thanks, I'll stop overthinking. At least remind myself theres no reason to.
Yeah, guess that will work, thing is I dont want to just fuck her and leave. I get what you mean, though.

If you think you shouldn't text, DONT. Let her sleep. Text her tomorrow at a random time and tell her to come over to yours on friday, dont ask.

>3 close 3 home

Thanks, man.
I will.

Oh, man...

That's rough, bro.

>this feel

The worst is that you convince yourself that they miss you too and you won't break and text them first. That one day they'll have a wave of nostalgia, wonder how you're doing and reinitiate contact.

But that never happens.

You are not going to fuck her and leave, you are going to fuck her again and again. Stop worrying about her feelings so much, you'll end up looking like a wimp.

Alright, man.
I'll take your advice, dude thanks.

Have fun mate. Everything will be ok.

Facial aesthetics is 90% guys.... i mean come on.... This is Veeky Forums 2016, we have beeen through this already......

>When she goes for the skinny guy with abs

Does anyone here feel like they're constantly falling in "love" with any girl that shows them attention?

I think the loneliness has corroded my mind.

Fuck my life.
also Yeah I know that feel too.

>when you're the skinny guy with abs
>and she goes with the fat fuck with tattoos and a beard

Jon Ham has an absolute shit body but his personality and who he plays on TV makes his body hot as fuck .. oh yeah and his face helps a lot too

would bang /10

>try to get back with ex
>everything seems to be going nicely
>dating for months, take it slow
>summer about to end
>"user, I'm just not ready for a relationship right now, especially not long distance."
>mfw

you're a slave to pussy. Stop defining yourself by other people's perceptions and expectations of you. You don't really need gf. just grow up

Is the goat you or you gf?

I'm 27 and still think about this girl from high school that I was always too scared to make a move on. I know for a fact she liked me but my autismo always too strong up until about a year ago. She's deleted all social media and I have no clue if she even lives in the state anymore.

Feels bad.

me

Or my gf if I'm in a bad mood

Mate she doesn't give a fuck about you. You won't listen to me because you're young, dumb, and full of cum.
>fucked me once at a party
whore
>her interests spikes
She's using you for validation and to alleviate boredom, and likely because she knows you like her.

Focus on yourself lad, don't make yourself too available. Be your own man, not what you think she wants.

Girls that delete all social media usually do so after a huge hoe spree and are desperate for ways to feel clean again

Nigga she's lying, like for real she is lying to you. Women don't give a shit about that.