Do you only wear hoodies at the gym?

Do you only wear hoodies at the gym?

>tfw to warm for hoodie wear
It sucks too becuase we got an outdoor part of the gym and its great

yeah. It's awkward as fuck in the middle of summer. Everyone thinks I'm weird as hell

why though?

not inside the gym, maybe on the way home in early spring or fall

it's usually warm enough in the gym

Yes, year round.

t. Floridian

bulking for a year

have you considered you would be able to lift more if you were cooler and more comfortable?

>being cool
>lifting

p1ck 0n3

I meant temperature wise but you already knew that

nah I just turn the fan on. We have those industrial ones where I train

hoodies everywhere always
lifting with a hoodie is comfy and keeps the muscles nice and warm. who cares if you sweat it's a fucking gym

lol this defeats the purpose of a hoodie

might as well go fucking shirtless at this point

yes

t. Kai Greene

serious question, what do I wear at the gym? Obviously a tshirt but my legs are extremely hair so I've always only worn trousers.

Shorts, sweatpants, compression pants, compression pants and shorts over them, literally whatever you want that you can move in.

Definitely in the later months of the year, but I can never find hoodies I like.

oh yeah sweatpants, so used to just calling them pyjama bottoms. What's the purpose of compression pants? They look pretty gay.

No matter what time of year I always get way too hot to wear hoodies at the gym once I'm actually working out, and I genuinely don't understand how people do that all the time.
I wear a shitty tshirt and nylon shorts. Why the fuck are you embarrassed about leg hair? You're a man, I assume

Haha, when you want to look like a clown in the gym.

No because last time I tried squats with a hoodie, the fabric made the bar slip off my back and I almost was kill

I only wear shoes at my homegym, I don't understand how you guys can squat with clothes on, feels so restrictive. Hoodies are god tier in winter though.

>Assassin's Cock