youtube.com/watch?v=pZgxkE-2QAw
youtube.com/watch?v=iaVzjrz-n4Q
instagram.com/p/BJ64qtuDC-T/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Give advice on maxing

Best advice is to don't

Don't listen to this faggot.

Your squat was high as fuck.

My personal strategy that's worked well for maxes and competitions is to do an intermediate 5-rep warm-up (by that I mean not heavy, but not as light as normal) followed by three lifts, the last of which being the new max, going up in 25 lbs increments.

>finally green on ss

Have fun in snap city Mr ego lifter

you aren't supposed to max often lmao...maybe only 1-2x a yr to see where you're at. you should be building strength not displaying it.

There's a big difference between ego lifting and performing a 1rm.

And if I really wanted a laugh I'd ask what yours are.

youre one of the strongest ive seen with such a shit physique

Continuing this, biggest mistake I see people make when going for a max at the gym or at a competition is starting too high. Some guys go up in 10 lbs increments, and then they can't do their 3rd attempt at the competition, sometimes not even their second. I've found that doing 25 lbs increments (at a competition going 50 lbs under max, then 25 under, then max) has been optimal, for me at least.

All I do is those four lifts, 5x5 (1x5 for deadlift) three times a week. I like to keep it simple and all I really care about is raising my maxes, don't care too much about looks.
>and if my calves were meant to be good they would've grown back when I did a lot of running on hilly terrain

This, I'm actually impressed. Are you (and everyone else in the video) close to 7" or something?

Am I going to make it boys?

>give advice

Deeper faggot

You're strong as fuck.

Is your goal 2/3/4/5?

you have some form issues but whatever, you're lifting heavy.

lower on the squats and straighten out your arm when you deadlift

also you look tall as hell lol

>7"
>7 inches
You calling me a manlet m8?

Just kidding, but yeah no where near 7ft, I'm 6'0"

1 plate OHP much harder than 1 gf
I don't know how people get strong as fuck without sacrificing friends, gf, work, school etc.
I think you actually need to leave humanity behind

7 SCOOPS

>1 plate OHP much harder than 1 gf
date shorter girls

>YOU ARENT SUPPOSED TO MAX OFTEN
>1 OR 2 TIMES A YEAR

You're close to 1/2/3/4, mirin brah keep at it

Thanks, I really want to hit 3/4/5 for a powerlifting competition in December at my uni

Agreed, this month I'm not going to increase my working weight on squats at all (doing 3pl8 5x5) and focusing on depth

Also only 6'0" wew lad why does Veeky Forums think I'm tall from this video

pretty strong mate. looking solid, thick, goatee

I lift 3 times a week, do jiu-jitsu 3 times a week, work 20 hours a week, and taking 5 classes for my last semester at Uni.

>truth be told I keep a small circle of friends and mostly hang out during dinner

I normally max 4 times a year or so, but September was the best month for progress I've ever had

T-THANKS

Also side note, my friend was borrowing my pre-workout (I only take it when maxing or competing) so I thought I'd use the monster for substitute and meme purposes. Actually worked really well, since I don't normally take in caffeine I got a good boost.
>meme magic is real

yeah, i didn't realize how much caffeine really did affect my lifts until I tried it. the boost is pretty substantial imo

bretty gud.

but you're asking to snap your supine bicep tendon if you don't keep your arms straight on that deadlift.

you have retardedly good genetics for strength

cringe at your deep good morning form, and your deadlift with arms bent and the bar behind your shoulders.

have some inspiration for fixing deadlift form: youtube.com/watch?v=pZgxkE-2QAw

Thanks, and yeah this month I'm going to focus on form

You're a fucking idiot.

the bar is supposed to be right below the scapulae, thus the bar is supposed to be behind your shoulders. dyel?

Hi Mr pseudo powerlifting skinny fat phaggot

only 1rm on film, i only max when i feel strong

also haven't done deadlifts for months before this

545 squat
295 bench 2 years ago before i stopped benching

Welcome to snap city enjoy your stay

nice controlled eccentric, jeez 'o pete

youtube.com/watch?v=iaVzjrz-n4Q

I look 10x better than you and lift 2x more than you.

looking at you deadlift is making me want to keep my biceps cringe

lock your elbows mate or else it's bicep tear city for you mate

of course you do

Go hit your bro split you frail child

i meant behind from my point of view on the video which is still retarded but I just woke up. the point is he was leaning too far forward (not to mention then stiff legged it up)

495 squat
535 deadlift
425 bench

255 bw
Still have long af arms and shit form on everything (particularly bench). Recently joined pl gym and it's been awesome.

its just the proportions, his DL form is pretty good except for the elbow thing

Mirin that controlled decent, strong as fuck

Wew lad

>i stopped benching
Why?

hold on, you do bench DL squat OHP in a same workout, three times a week?

Horrible form. Count your rm with acceptable form only please. On the squat I literally vomited.

god you look like shit for how strong you are.
>strengthfags pls go

instagram.com/p/BJ64qtuDC-T/

A couple weeks ago, currently on a program for 12 weeks :)

>I like to keep it simple and all I really care about is raising my maxes, don't care too much about looks.
Shitty excuses tbqh, routines have to be cycled and have to be varied for any kind of gains. Accessories and variations are a must once you're past novice level

Bench, Squat, OHP, DL three times a week. All 5x5 except deadlift, I warm up to just 1x5. I raised squats and deadlifts 5 lbs each session until I hit 3pl8 and 4pl8 for working weights.

I did that all of September and my squat went up 55 lbs and my deadlift went up 30 lbs, good progress for one month imo

Well I haven't hit a plateau yet m8

doing heavy DL 3 times a week sounds insane

>that squat form
>that deadlift form
Fucking horrendous. You have a good strength base but you need to go back and relearn your squat and deadlift technique.

M/w/f, and 3 warm up sets going to a 5rm. Honestly not that bad considering I don't do any accessory stuff

Back seems bent to me on this lift but i guess you're pulling 595 so that's kinda expected