>feel like shit, haven't step foot in my gym for about 6 weeks
>decide enough is enough
>over last 4 days cut out WoW to 1-2 hours a day
>fixed sleeping schedule, now sleep 9pm-5am
>wake up this morning
>the world doesn't wake up for a couple of hours
>feel like i've cured my addiction somewhat
>remember about old school runescape
>can't resist the urge to start my sub back up and pour more time down the drain

I'm 19 now guys I'm getting to old to play video games all the time, how do I cut the cycle?

that's a lot of excuses

you know full well there are guilds for every schedule

you gotta get as swole as that human model before you can push mythic kiddo

if you're actually gonna play RS instead then hope is gone

>addicted to World of warcraft

what, are you 15 years old?

?
runescape is best vidya for gains

all you do is click and watch your numbers go up

just like lifting

Incorporate real exercise while you play so you can make gains while you make gains

Get a job you bum

study some shit or find work so you have no choice but to have a normal sleep schedule
also you won't have enough time for vidya to be addicted
NEETS will never make it

Even so, there's still 8 hours of the day I wouldn't be working, how do I fill them in a shitty town with literally nothing to do?

Get more constructive hobbies. Read, watch documentaries, learn how to play an instrument, stuff like that.

>being addicted to wow
>2016

Shit dude it wasn't worth back in the glory days and you'd have to be a real retard to be in now

>he thinks binge watching nature docs is better than vidya

But this day and age video games are by far the funnest hobby.

They weren't around like they are now 10 years ago, when that 'read, learn an instrument, go outside!' shit was sprouted around.

>funnest

Holy shit you're a willpowerless beta faggot.

I am almost NEET and addicted to video games but I simply structure my sleep pattern to an agreeable time.
You don't have to stop being a raging autistic nerd, you've just gotta make sure you go to bed at a proper time to function and feel good.

best of luck my friend

Man Vanilla wow and RS around 04 was so fucking good!!!!!!!!!

You break the cycle by getting a job. Especially one that requires you to wake up relatively early.

Stop raiding. Seriously. The moment I got kicked out of the raid group is the moment I quit.

you just have to stop it for a while and focus on something else. the urge will go away in a few days.
in your place I wouldn't trust myself to just play in the weekends, because of how prone to addiction you are. I would stop addictive games altogether (I only play DOTA2 on breaks now)

Get a job?

Why do you have all this spare time

Even when I was neet for like 3 months the most fucked me sleep schedule got was going to bed at up to 3AM and then I'd be up by about 11 or so.

How the fuck do you neet it up so hard you can't expense 3 or four hours a week to work out? And this to play a shitty wow expansion of all things?

Sorry if this is not the comforting thing you wanted to hear but you have 0 willpower, might as well just give up.

>haven't played dota in over a year because I was sick of Russians and noobs on my team
>start playing again couple months ago
>up 1500 rating to 6.1k
>winning like mad still
>used to read an hour a day
>now I just play dota
>feels too good to finally not have shitters every game that make me lose
Fuuuck I still gym but I'm losing my mental gains.

>literally fixed it himself but then consciously made a choice to fail again
>how do I not fail
I don't know what you wanna hear dude

I run around in that gear with DFH. Noobs be begging for days.

>tfw hardcore wow addict for years
>Blizzard regurgitates the poor excuse of expansion that shitaclysm was
>quit wow forever
Thanks Mr Metzen!

>Get more constructive hobbies
>Like watching tv
Lmaoing at your life nerd

>wow will never ever be like this again

>total beginner
>finally got to 2pl8 squat
>legion comes out and its alot of fun
>somehow dont let it take total control over me

Feels good bros.

I honestly can't enjoy wow in a casual manner, it's either neeting it out with my friends or no fun at all

You act like you can only have one or the other. The truth is there is no reason why you can't play games and go to the gym. You've just been acting like a lazy little bitch. Get off your fatass and get in the gym faggot, the go train Slayer when you get home :^)

Fuck I haven't played dota in months. Had a dream about it last night and I want to play so bad. Not worth getting back into it. NOPE NOPE NOPE

>tfw playing osrs right now
how do i stop REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>no game will ever be like this again
Kill me now