I'm sick and tired of your r9k BS

I'm sick and tired of your r9k BS.

here's the deal faggot, women and girls don't like you because you're a worthless piece of fat lazzy beta shit.

women have no concept of race loyalty and most white girls would rather have a non white manlet that isn't a beta bitch, that knows how to tell a joke, isn't autistic, have a job, don't live with his parents, knows a few hobbies, maybe read literature, plays a musical instrument or do poetrhy or draw or some shit.

That shit would be like 10/10 material for all girls faggot.

It's like selling yourself, ask yourself this:
why should a girl be interested in you, what should she get, it's like an economic trade, she gives pussy and sex, and what do you exchange for?

>but I'm autistic
Messi is also, and yet he has a 10/10 wife and most girls would love to be impregnated by his autistic ass.

>but I'm fat
and yet there are fat fucks who score pussy like crazy because they have a job and have charisma.

>mfw seeing insecure faggots talking shit about me because I'm a taco manlet

>relationships is like selling yourself

nice worldview you retarded manlet

you don't "buy" sex in a real relationship

I think you should kill yourself

>have to waste time and resources in exchange of sex
>it's not money so it's not buying
nice to see illiterates on economic matters here.

>he spends money on hoes

I want simps to leave

>have to take your gf on a date, have to hear her BS, have to meet her parents, will get alymony
all women are whores.

hoes are simply cheaper.
time is also a resource dumbass.

>here's the deal faggot, women and girls don't like you because you're a worthless piece of fat lazzy beta shit.
>women have no concept of race loyalty and most white girls would rather have a non white manlet that isn't a beta bitch

exactly lmao, which is why some people are bitter.

I have personally never been in a serious relationship, because I have severe commitment issues, and I don't know where they came from

>implying my girl doesn't take me out
>implying I am getting married to her

Girls will pay for themselves if you don't roll over

>he can't pickup girls at bars
>he can't get sex outside a relationship
kek beta provider.
may as well raise your gf kid.

>implying implications
low energy troll

The wall just got 10 ft taller

I check all your boxes and im tall, pretty good looking and educated
Not exactly like im drowning in pussy, girls who arent already taken are rare as fuck

You are right OP in that girls value social status above all else but you also need to find girls who are single and willing to date, this is very rare nowadays and im not fucking kidding

Goes like this:
>Single
>Decently attractive
>Ok personality
Pick one, in extremly rare cases two

wow nigger, why did you come to this thread if you're not a r9k faggot.

This is your brain in /pol/ and /r9k/

Alright bro, I'm just gonna come out and say what everyone is thinking...you are a douche. An ugly ass, pop-collared douche. Seriously how did such a lazy, mutated sperm find a way to fuse with your mothers ovum? Please enlighten us, I'm sure it would solve many unanswered questions. From the looks of things I'm guessing your conception was the result of a night spent on the couch sinking vodka while mastubating with a crack-whore's second hand vibrator that still had a bit of residue on it. Cause let's be honest here, your face resembles the kind of thing I'd expect bulimic chicks to look at when they want to throw up. So do yourself a favor and start wearing a balaclava to cover up that pig-faced bowling ball you call a head or maybe even bury your cranium in the sand for a few years and just sit there, as I'm sure the rest of society would appreciate it.

no nigga, stop.
you're seriously thinking Veeky Forums big boy talk is the same as IRL?
hilarious level of newfaggotry on the chans bro.

plus those maricas of r9k need to get told, I'm sick of their BS here.

>that knows how to tell a joke, isn't autistic, have a job, don't live with his parents, knows a few hobbies, maybe read literature, plays a musical instrument or do poetrhy or draw or some shit.
Yes because Tyrone or Chad is exactly all if that

you know you can imitate tyrone and chad, right?

Yes, that's not the point.
The point is OP is wrong and shouldn't be spreading misinformation on things he doesn't understand.

women only care for confidence + social status (money).

there's no other secret.

>social status (money).
Money doesnt equal social status in all sectors bro
You can be a high status male and be poor as shit if you are active in the right circles
Also i dont think confidence helps attract women, it helps you deal with rejection but not so much attraction

Social status is key to everything

That's not entirely true, but still different from what op said.

yeah but why would I want to spend time with poorfags, my life doesn't revolve around pussy

It's a bunch of factors.
not all women are the same.

Just like there are fuckers who have a fat girl fetish, there are girls who like bald males or fat guys.

OP advice in not necesarelly wrong, because you end up having diferent shit that may appeal to more girls, maybe some will be into you knowing how to play an harmonica or guitar or some will be into your chest or some will be into your money or charisma.

>yeah but why would I want to spend time with poorfags
Not my point, friend.
Point was social status comes from many things, money is one of them
If youre going to a school thats big on sports and youre good at the prefered sport then you can be high status simply due to this fact.

>not all women are the same.
Sadly no, they are not
It would have been so much easier if all it took was being juciy, somewhat smart and tall to attract a girl. Then id be in heaven but they tend to nitpick over the smallest details only to be blinded by the all mighty social status
Girls claim to want one thing but look at who they are dating and seek out, its not often these two congruate

yeah, but is like stacking layers of shit bro.
the more you have, the more appealing you are.

this not just work for girls, but the more shit you have, like hobbies and shit, the more interesting you are to people and obviously you will have a social circle.

That's very diferently from being a weak beta bitch who has no appealing shit and only plays pokemon go.

But all that shit can be gained through work, you could be fucked by shit genetics (manlet, non white) and still gain enough appeal to be a 10/10.

that's much better than what girls can do.

we have the upper hand.

Women don't care for shit

Just go outside, get drunk, and hook up

You'll find someone that way

if you don't have confidence you have no game.

Everything in this post is 100% true. The problem many people of Veeky Forums seem to have is that while they are making great strides in their physical health and appearance, they are not cultivating their mind. Having a good personality and stable livelihood is far more important to women than looks unless you are exceptionally good looking. People are going to shit on OP's post, but the reality is that people are mostly driven by subconscious programming and rationalize their decisions only after they are made. You don't have to get salty about it. That's just life.

>we have the upper hand.
Today is the first fucking day ive gone to this site and felt better after awhile
Realizing this we just discussed and adding in the fact that working to self improve is actually fun things dont seem too bad

Thanks user, im gonna hit the shower and go to bed. Work in the morning
Take a pic of tits as a sign of my appreciation

If it were that any we wouldn't have /r9k/

Ha, all these bitter people in this thread. I used to be like that, make excuses for why women didn't like me. I always could talk to girls but never attract them. Starting working out, dressing better, fixing posture and instead of typical crab mentality I put into my chad friends, I aspired to them.
Better yourself friends, I can walk into a room and make a prences. I walk down the uni halls, people get out of my way, see girls mire(or I think they do doesn't matter, confidence boost).
We're all going to make

a wife is the most expensive pussy there is

D-dad?

What constitutes a hobby?
What if I am incapable of humor

>tfw to autistic to be confident and sociable
>but not autistic enough that I buy into I have no control of my life and I'm screwed for life
It's a sad feel knowing what I need to do to improve but being to spineless to do it

how tf is messi autistic?

>girls don't like you because you're a worthless piece of fat lazzy beta shit.
>women have no concept of race loyalty and most white girls would rather have a non white manlet that isn't a beta bitch, that knows how to tell a joke, isn't autistic, have a job, don't live with his parents, knows a few hobbies, maybe read literature, plays a musical instrument or do poetrhy or draw or some shit.
Truly tremendous fucking cope OP, truly.

The reason girls don't want you is because you have subhuman bone structure and shitty genetics, that's all.
>inb4 /r9k/ pls go
Those subhuman cucks don't even realize how ugly they are either, they think it's because they're "le robot" and autistic, no. It's because of your objectively subhuman, shitty bone structure and genetics and it always has been. No amount of gymcelling or getting le fedora tier retard hobbies will amend any of that. Chad can be an autistic anime watching NEET with a dakikamura and still have Stacy literally willin to drink his piss.

Just lol @being born a sub-7 male, just fucking lol.

sure faggot, keep making excuses.

>world class athlete gets kiss from some paid off booth babes
Holy shit you sure disproved my argument fagtron.

I'm not making excuses either, I'm telling people to face fucking reality and settle for the fact that they'll have to be a cuck for some 4-5/10 (at best) once she gets tired of trying to obtain high quality sperm and to live with it. Stop deluding themselves and thinking they can make progress with placebo like gymcelling and getting a personality (lol)

Do you think Gandy has to recite poems to get girls? No you deluded incel cuck, he simply has to exist because he has OBJECTIVELY FANTASTIC GENETICS.

nope faggot.

indeed there's genetics, but genetics isn't what women look 100% of the time.

some girls may found cute a fatty or a bald person.

sure face genetics matter, but they're not 100% what you need.

women aren't raised biologically to find a partner, they choose from potential mates.

but you can trick this biological shit if you know how to play the game.

most women are dumb as fuck, literally no better than some animal.

learn to trick their biology faggot.

No excuses.

> She gives Pussy and Sex
Becuase ist is scientifically proven that girls will never and have never, ever enjoyed the acto of sex in the least.
I mean , it's obvious - they act purely rational, because nature has only instilled them with a desire to see sex as a means of procreation and for obtaining security.
Always remember: Female lust does not exist. Women never have orgasms, and cannot feel enjoyment from a sexual act.

You have to go back.

Heres a few quotes from Donald Trumps book, "Art of the Deal"
>"I always go into the deal anticipating the worst. If you plan for the worst--if you can live with the worst--the good will always take care of itself."
Explains itself
>"I never get too attached to one deal or one approach...I keep a lot of balls in the air, because most deals fall out, no matter how promising they seem at first."
Dont get oneitis
>"The worst thing you can possibly do in a deal is seem desperate to make it. That makes the other guy smell blood, and then you're dead."
Don't seem like a desperate faggot
>"You can't con people, at least not for long. You can create excitement, you can do wonderful promotion and get all kinds of press, and you can throw in a little hyperbole. But if you don't deliver the goods, people will eventually catch on."
be yourself
>"I believe in spending what you have to. But I also believe in not spending more than you should."
A gf is a pretty big part of your life but it shouldnt be 100% of it. This one could be taken literally as well, you dont want a gold digger
>"Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game."
You shouldn't be getting a gf jut for sex, its about the relationship