Fat hate stories

itt: rants about fat people

>be me just started first semester in vocational college (basically uni + work beside it in europe)
>class consists of 30 people, mostly girls/guys in their 20s with some older people
>one of the older women is a fat disgusting blob
>must be like 5'7 and 280 lbs
>can't concentrate when she sits in front of me because of cellulite covered fat wing of arms
>barely space to sit properly in rooms and fatso makes it worse for everyone
>people are still being civil to her but you can tell they are disgusted
>everyone becomes friends and she is mostly alone and no one wants to sit with her at lunch break except for nerd type girls who are just trying to be nice

basically I try my best to avoid this piece of human garbage as best as I can without being an asshole and do nothing besides civil conversation

>today's lunch break
>decide to sit beside some strangers in the cafeteria to quickly eat my meal and bounce
>fatty stands there all alone
>there is a free seat in front of me
>fatty spots me
>ohgodno.jpg
>plants her enormous ass in front of me
>my fate is sealed
>takes out her lunch
>it's just some chopped up tomato and cucumber
>are you fucking kidding me
>she starts to gobble it down like it's her birthday cake
>lose appetite because her face fat makes all this squishy movements
>pack my lunch back and say I am going to get a coffee
>fatty is all taken aback and just nods
>go outside and see some friends and proceed to eat lunch with them

god fucking dammit. fucking fat people think anyone wants to spend more than a damn minute that is necessary with them.

everyone knows you are stuffing your fat faces in with chocolate and ice cream that's why you are so disgutingly enormous. stop fooling us with healthy meals!

It sounds like she wanted help user :(

help with what?

not being fat
or she just wanted some DYEL cock

>fat girl is trying to lose weight
>"GUISE SHE'S SO DISGUSTING AMIRITE"
Go fuck yourself and help her lose weight, you useless piece of shit.

You were just being a rude prick to someone for no good reason.

Also don't compare your vocational school to a university please.

>start getting fat
>hate myself
>dont fall for meme diets or relapse
>become fit again
>get Facebook again
>instantly reconnect with cute girl that would have been out of my league if I stayed fat

Feels good to be disciplined bros

>fatty offers to spot
>reject her

>tfw keep myself in decent shape but have a raging lust for hamplanets

I've come to terms with my deviancy

user, want a life advice ? Judge people not by their looks, but by their deeds. And yeah, maybe it is her fault for getting fat. Maybe she wants to be fit. Maybe she just doesn't have the willpower. Not all of us are so strong hearted as you are OP. I know that you look like Adonis, and no mortal can compare to you, but get down of your high horses.
TL;DR STOP BEING A CONCEITED FAGGOT OP
>inb4 DYEL
>inb4 fatso

Woah...regardless of your other muscles
..your heart is strong...

Truly the most important muscle

You sound Swedish, or at least some type of Scandinavian. Are you?

My ex is Swedish and she'd make similär rants at me with similar syntax.

1700 km astray m8

Lel never in my fucking life will I have sympathy for fat people :') go fuck yourself fat apologist

Why shouldn't I? I get a bachelor and have better pay than people from a university so stfu if you dont know what I am talking about fatty

I'm not "apologising" for her. Are you better than anyone else, user ? Are you more rich, more acomplished, more good looking than anyone else ? If not then you have a long way to go. You got pre occupied on the things you achieved, while forgetting about things you did not achieve. I can feel it in your word structure that you are cocky, conceited, and needlessly proud about yourself. You probably feel very in power, and good about yourself when you put down that girl, AMIRITE ? She got what she deserved, AMIRITE ? Why do you hate people who don't live up to your standarts, while you don't hateing youfself for not living up to better people's standart ?

not him but why the fuck would I want to waste my time on somebody that can't do anything on their own.

best case scenario the fatty would lose weight, then gain it back afterwards cause no one is helping her

I know that I am far from perfect and no I am not overall confident. I just have a real hate for fat people. In my mind they are the physical manifestatiom for selfishness and gluttony. They make life for everyone shittier and have less impulse control than animals so I don't really see them as humans.

I dont see why I should give them more than base civil behavior. I wasnt rude i was just normal. Friendliness isnt something to give out to especially not to 270lbs whales so please cry me a river

>it's just some chopped up tomato and cucumber

Maybe she has a legit problem. If you get thyroid cancer and then your thyroid is cut out it's almost impossible to lose weight and to do that you have to take costly hormone substitutes.

>another person in same situation as you
>OMG HOW DARE THEY SIT IN THE ONLY FREE SEAT
Sadfuq user. Where was she going to fucking sit? on the fucking ground? I dunno about you but this is supposed to be stories about fat people being degenerate....

Why not? Must be comfortable to sit anywhere with that fat cushioned ass. At least a normal person would truly bemefit fron a seat

Oh boy, i guess you hate manlets too for being half of a men, right ? You've basically bought into every fit meme there is. She wasn't being obnoxious with her behaviour. She wasn't forcing the so-called positive bodyimage onto you. She just is. And how dared she, this disgusting piece of shit sit with ME ? It's like we are two totally different realms, and she better know her fucking place.

You got your bachelor, and get paid enormous money, are a basically the new Zyzz. So what ? Succesfull people don't need to best somebody else to feel better about themselves. They best THEMSELVES to feel better.

I'll tell you this, if you really want to get anywhere in life with such mentality, then you can forget about it now. Your basically stuck on a
>HA atleast i'm better than her. Better put her down, otherwise she might think we're equal or some shit.

Really a backwater type of mindset

Sorry to get you all riled up and bust your bubble that everyone is noble and doesn't judge people based on their appearance. Hope you just cry yourself to sleep this night and not the whole week

I can get as far as I want to because I will just act all compassionate to people when I sense they are all faggoty white knighty like you mate

>Trying to get into a bus
>Only free seat is in-between two obese people.
>Just know from the cunty looks on their faces already there's going to be problems,
>*sigh* and attempt to squeeze in, ofcourse they dont accomodate me at all....
>Fat smelly cunt makes a scene and starts throwing a fit because I happened to graze her foot a little shuffling into a seat in a packed bus
> some obese mom refusing to move her shopping cart from underneath my seat making even more awkward to get in there without stuffing myself a inbetween them. >Ofcourse the sea lion demands an apology, creasing her eyebrows and frothing at the mouth over something so trivial
>Other Killer whale next to me still wont move her shopping bag and is salty as well.
Thats my fucking rant. These people are so fucking angry and miserable at the world. My legs are feeling that sweet pain from squats the day before. I am happy, in a great post-workout day mood, dare I say euphoric.

Then you meet some smelly fat idiots looking for the slightest reason to get attention

Why can't fat people just leave happy, gains accumulating people alone?

(you)

You are trully beyond help OP. You don't listen to words with more than a syllabel though, so what can i do. I just wish you good luck tho. Believe me, you need it more than this fat girl. Mindset is already 50 % of a succes. And your mindset is that you're basically the best. Someday you'll experience otherwise. And it's gonna hit you hard. Harder than you 'hit' this girl.

Fat people are miserabler 24/7 except when shoveling down their food. Makes sense that they can"t leave people alone who remind them what life could be if they weren't such lazy piece of shits

>Generalising : the post
And all people who lift are dumb meatheads that can't formulate a sentence. All americans are fat, russians are always drunk etc. etc.

Oh gee you must be a real butthurt manlet, former fatty. I didnt hit this woman anyhow I just sit somewhere else you fucking faggot.

You're saying it as though somehow her existence made your day worse and in that sense you're not better that those SJW fatties, you're just on the other end of the horseshoe.

Don't forget a chinlet, voicelet, dicklet, wristlet, and everyother fit releted insult you can remember :^) I was never fat in my life. I'm 6'0. And i am simply flabbergasted at how some of you autists actually live your life

She is fucking massive man. Her existance literally impacts the life of many people negatively just because of her size. It makes it worse for everyone in public transport and crowded places just because she couldnt stop eating 4000+ calories per day for YEARS.

So please just get over your savior complex and accept that some people are worse than others. Some are garbage and always will be. Not everyone has potential to make it. Generalazing is good and people arent special snowflakes. Grow up man

>He is fucking white male. His existance literally impacts the life of many people negatively just because of his brain. It makes it worse for everyone in schools and universities just because he couldn't be dumb and beta enough not shoot out/take work place/wage wars/etc...

Yeaah the difference between the two is that one is based on actual facts and the other one on opinions. Stop embarassing yourself

It's still not the reason to actually hate someone.

Her looks are a direct result of her deeds

>He is fucking white male

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

found the fat cunt

You are a fucking idiot. Seriously your argumentation chain gave me cancer I think so we are both happy now. You know I will die and I will be free from sharing this planet with stupid faggots like you and ham planets. Thank you user

There was a time in my life, when I notoriously got fat one night stander women.
After the fuck I tried to drive them crazy, with small stuff.

When they asked for a shirt, I gave them my smallest one, it's the kind that takes out the smallest curves(I'm a dedicated otter)
I even had a dedicated XS, that would barely fit Eugenia Cooney
eating m&m's, but not sharing
serving them salad for breakfast
when they were on top, tried to push them like they are too slow, and too heavy
rubbing their belly
wiggling on the bed, like I can barely stay on it
nothing verbal, good old plain passive aggression.

Most of them left with giant ass crocodile tears, shaking, slightly broken.
I haven't said a word, haven't called them fat, I just made them feel fat, deep in the heart

ITT fatties attempting to damage control

Fuck off white knight faggot

I hope you get crushed to death by a land whale

All of these fucking faggots are ruining our fat hate thread. Everyone needs someone to hate now fuck off

Start with yourself, jerk!

>Saturday night
>looking forward to a night of MDMA and techno at a warehouse party in East London
>my pill starts to kick in at 2am
>feeldgoodman.xlsx
>about 3am fat short Italian girl approaches me
>pretends to bump into me and apologies
>try to be nice
>"it-its ok" and move away
>mire her powerlifter delts while she keeps trying to rub her butts onto muh dick for the next twenty minutes
>*move away from her to breathe*
>after she starts to kill my buzz I tell her I'm gay (I'm not, no-no homo)
>she then leaves me alone
>then spent the rest of the night trying to avoid the homos who overheard me and who have since kept tapping onto my glutes from behind me, as per the standard homo mating ritual to signal they want the D
>when I realise it's gay dudes touching me I shout at them and call them putos (they're spanish and I think that means faggot, there's lots of gay Spanish fags in East London)
>after they leave me alone a transexual/transgender he-she tries to hit on me
>he basically looked like Rippetoe in a wig
>realise my night has been ruined by fatties and fags, and possibly fat fags
>leave in disgust as I start to come down

There needs to be a safe space for straight men to do drugs

>jerk!

Faggot

>38946099

should've just fucked the fatty instead of being hassled by fat fags

Being short is not a choice being a landwale is, your argument makes no sence

It's fucking fat logic

It's like the fat enters their brain and makes them stupid

Found the fat nigger.

Its called prison/jail and or desert/woods.

>Been eating healthy and running for the past year
>Down to 103 from 120 (I'm a 4'11 womanlet so this is a very noticeable amount of weight loss for me)
>Mom asks how I've managed to lose all this weight
>"I can't answer that without sounding sarcastic"

Later on
>"How are you staying so skinny???"
>She has literally eaten an entire pie over the course of the day, plus snacks

She says she doesn't want to start dieting until she starts taking HCG injections and won't even try the meal plan they provided her like a year ago.

Hey guys I'm not even fit but I really really hate fat people I'm actually starting to eat healthier. I'm a normal weight but you guys are having an influence on me

One of us, one of us

>gooble gobble gooble gobble

Good evening m'lady. Might you ponder the thought of being my gf?

Giggled

JUST

Underrated

> muh cundishuns

y-you too

Dumping my well over 150 image fat hate folder

do it

lol
you go to a VOCATIONAL school.
turst me, you don't make more than me.

moar

u sound like a DYEL, lmk ur one rep max so I can have a real giggle m8

>Vocational college
Kek. Anyway, you're a prick dude.

>Actually thinks his vocational bullshit education will earn better than someone who goes to real college.
Enjoy your useless technician degree or whatever the fuck they printout for you.

He's not wrong desu, why the fuck is there a food trolley in the weight loss ward.

I never understood how vegans could get so fat until I quit dairy (it completely cleared up my acne, btw) and started googling alternatives.

Holy shit they put avocado and blended cashews in everything. Vegan baked goods are like three times the calories of normal ones because they replace it with higher calorie ingredients.

Also Oreos and a whole bunch of other snack foods are vegan,without even going into "healthy" snacks like hummus which are generally half chickpea, half oil.

Lmao stop making this about anything other than they look disgusting, I'm not down to sit next to a fat person any more than a stinky pajeet or a drooling retarded kid.

Why the fuck would I read all of that

>Thinking a degree that basically guarantees a job in an understaffed high-demand field won't pay better than a Basket Weaving Degree.

Hoping this is a troll
>chopped up tomato and cucumber
Could be a meme diet, could be her trying to properly address her caloric intake. I'm for hating fat people but it's brocode to not give people shit when they show up in the gym to do work. Same goes for dieting. You sound like a cunt, 6/10 did respond.

she would be so cute if she was skinny.

to be fair, a badly cooked Brussels sprout tastes like poison honestly. That being said I wouldn't gag and cry if I eat one.

This happened today:

>Be me
>Finish workout
>Go to Costco for lunch and gas
>Go inside first to eat
>Order an Italian sausage to help me reach my intake
>Sit down, start enjoying sausage gains
>All of a sudden hear a couple of children loudly talking in Spanish a couple of tables down from me
>Que tal
>Look to my left and see a hamcules mom with her moon of a son and chubby daughter who's most likely doomed as well
>All eating huge slices of pepperoni pizza
>Boy gets up and refills his large Pepsi
>Internalsmolderingrage.jpg
>La planeta de jamon y sus lunas leave
>Regret not waiting until I got home to have a recovery meal

Wew lad, there it is.

Fatties are pathetic

If she doesn't want to change and says that "she has fuckin issues , an can loose weight becouse a desease" then you are in your right to treat her like a fat piece of shit.

But if she is looking to change , then you are the asshole mate. A big fucking asshole.

>why are so many animal-rights 'activists' fat? Is it because, as I suspect, they use the animals both for sexplay, and for 'on-the-hoof' backup meals?