Good feels?

Good feels thread maybe, possibly?

leaning how and starting to see my 6pack when I flex
it seems the third set of abs ends just above my belly button
but I did notice too I have a gap or just line that divides the abs some cms below my bellybutton coming into pubic territory

fuck brehs, does this mean I have the possibility to have a visible 8 or even 10 pack?

>1 week since last time I went to gym
>Tried doing some pulls ups on a random bar while in class
>Did 12 non-stop with proper form and wide grip
>Grills all stopped their shit to watch
>My gym-bro who was with me was amazed
>I couldn't do a single one last week

Seriously .. Take a 1 week break or do cardio and other sports instead of heavy lifting and then get back. You will see huge lifting gains.

>go on 3rd date with cute high test chick from Chem 101
>after dinner she says her room mate gone to visit parents and i should have some ice cream
>proceed to ice cream at her place
>out of nowhere she is "wanna shower user?"
>uh - yeah
>shower, fuck our brains out
>pass out in her bed with her as it snows outside
>wake up in morning to her rimming and fingering my asshole deeply and hard
>she finishes with best bj of my life

i broke my squat pr later that day and had to fight getting erection at gym thinking about her

This is a goddamn rollercoaster... I could probably green-text this, and it would take a few separate posts, so I'll try to TL:DR; it instead. If anyone believes me or atually wants me to greentext, I'll probably do it later tonight, it'll help me collect my thoughts, lol...

>be me
>in a 6 year relationship
>going to skip a ton of steps here
>move to new city with gf (who is the literal definition of a cuckold, btw, she's raising my kid)
>ex-gf (baby's mother) planning on moving to this city as well
>Gf and I find duplex, decide top appartment is nice and want it
>landlord calls, says bottom is also available
>think to myself "man if ex lived downstairs it would be so much easier for the kid, logistic-wise
>we go through with it, she is living downstairs I have the top with GF.
>skipping a ton of steps again
>sum it up - shit isn't going that well with GF
>ex starts getting flirty
>playfully hits me at some point, can tell by the look in her eye
>we text for half hour today, think about old times, she wants the D, BADLY
>I deleted the texts, obviously.
>just chilling, had to go jerk to fix raging blue balls
>receive pic related

what do I do brehs

also wtf does gentle effect mean

>Iimplying she won't use it to get full custody of the kid and have you pay monthly fees to "feed" the kid

>fucking your brains out in the shower.

Guess how I know you haven't had sex in the shower?

>visiting parents
>dad says I'm a cool guy

we have split 50/50

I already pay support, have never missed a payment.

The only thing she could use against me is show my gf all of the texts to try and get me back, but I already told her if she does I won't forgive her.

Also I watched her delete the entire convo on her phone.

I might be stupid, but I'm not fully retarded

One of the women at work gave me a coffee just now and people keep telling me to just do nothing.

Also I'm bulking again so gains hopefully.

>tfw bench pr

>lifting about a year now
>just bodyweight routine coupled with watching diet
>starting to see muscles
>still have good chunk of fat, but it almost looks like bigger muscles
>not sure if I want to maintain, lose or bulk as I've now hit my goal weight
>finally looking good in clothes, compliments all around

a girl showed interest in me last week for the first time since i was 16. she keeps talking to me and want to go for drinks with me and shit. and she's actually hot

wat do

Get some drinks and then shit

Maybe with her?

I think that's an ios10 thing and he doesn't have ios10 installed to see it.

can anyone explain this physical impossibility?

Been having sex regularly for the past 4 years, trailing off in the last few months before I broke up with my girlfriend. The whole time, I came twice, and it was shitty orgasms after an hour+.

Last night I had unprotected sex with a friend of mine, came in like 15 minutes and it was the best orgasm of my life. It's been a pretty great weekend.

>injure glute last year and half to stop training lower body for nine months
>could have healed much quicker but kept reaggravating glute because couldn't bear not squatting
>finally gave in and let it heal
>started squatting again from scratch in June (185 lbs)
>already back up to 350x5
>start deadlifting again, already at 435 again

feels fucking amazing desu senpai

I'm not sure how fb or IG works but I think a qt is lowkey stalking me

>know her from friends of friends
>shows up in my suggested friends despite not many in common
>add her on an adding binge after meeting a bunch of people at a party and adding them
>don't really interact with qt, message her a bit but she's cool to it so I give up
>she keeps showing up as a top friend, suggested friend on other apps, top person to talk to even though I talk to my friends in group chats and individually daily
>read up on how fbs algorithm work and she's probably lurking my page or pics or whatev

Kinda scared but intrigued, what's going on here?

Nice hate symbol you fucking fascist.

unless your current gf is cheating on you, you're kind of a piece of shit. just fucking pick one. You owe it to your kid

eeeh... Unfortunately life isn't always so black and white, and things get complicated. I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand, though.

I'm sure your kid understands it.

Hitting him with some real girl arguments there buddy.

>Fucking brains out in shower

Did you bring lube or something? i bet your a virgin you faggot shower sex is surprisingly very dry

Whut? I've fucked in the shower tons of times and didn't need lube. It does thin out vag juices and you can feel it but it's not dry like how you sticks to her when she's waayyy too dry

>ice cream

Never gonna make it.

wtf son

>I can't even get one girl to sleep with me so I'm going to insult internet strangers who are able to actually bed women

You guys are fucking pathetic. I remember why I left this board, now. This place is seriously Reddit

NEWSFLASH - neither of them are going to step through your screens and start fucking you, whiteknights

lol

>projecting this hard.

Just because you can bed two fat whales, one of which is a burnt up roastie with your bastard and the other's a cuck doesn't mean you've "made it."

You're so fucking insecure and incapable of communicating with the closest people in your life it's pathetic, and seeps through the pixels on your screen.

People like you need to be sterilized. That poor son of yours is going to be all kinds of fucked up because you don't have the cajones to say anything to women you're "close to."

[ ] not told
[X] told

nice one boss

cool story bro

this is a good feels thread you scumbag

>no one ever talks about the curly-haired qt doing diddys in the background

The poorfag who takes care of his elderly parents here. They have had two good weeks in a row with little trouble.

I talked with a Venture Capitalist about my business idea last week, not seeking an investment, but knowing I could trust him to bounce my idea off of.

Told him about the proven tech and systems already in use, just not in my region (it's a very regional product and not economically viable to to ship more than 100 miles).

He loved it and asked me a bunch of questions and was shocked how little I needed to get it going. (His company doesn't invest under $1 million and I only need $50,000.) He suggested I do an R&D/understanding trip to a facility already doing what I plan to do.

Told him about another place would give tech demonstration and actually help other regional facilities get off the ground but I simply could not afford the trip + consultation fees.

Anyway, I get a letter in the mail today from him. It included a check to cover the trip + fees!

I couldn't believe it. The note said, "I don't want anything in return, I just ask that you only spend it on your project. You just need a break to get going."

So now I'm coordinating with my sister to have her come stay here when I go on my trip (just 2 days, really).

Sorry for the blog... Other than M*** here helping me out with my membership last month, this is the best thing to happen to me in awhile.

Just had to share with someone since I don't have friends.

Being this jealous.

>zipper abs

trust me, you don't want anything above a 6 pack, it doesn't look good

bro don't ever be fucking sorry for sharing such an awesome accomplishment...you're doing stuff that most people on the planet would never consider doing

the whole "leap of faith" thing is actually a misnomer and i think it discourages people from chasing their dreams or ideas. a leap implies you will fall and hurt yourself - something that won't happen.

you will never regret following your dreams but you would regret scraping your knee

Dude that's amazing! Congrats man. I really hope it goes well for you

this

you are a fagit

this arouses me

>qt

who?

good luck m8

glad to see people making progress on this website

keep it up man

Great fucking story, reminds me of when I was in college and struggling to get my charter business off the ground but now, with the help of my mentor, I have 5 zeroes in my bank account and I'm only 26.

Good luck on your journey my man and I hope everything falls into place for you if you're determined and willing to put in the work that's needed. Always accept help and once the time is right you return the favor. Nothing is ever out of reach, you just need patience and willpower.

lost 32 pounds and I can finally see my cock again

>shower (comma) fuck brains out
I read it as they showered than fucked in the bedroom

You probably don't need to take a week, just a few days break.

>get up to around 205@16%bf
>benching 275, lifting for under a year
>toying with the possibility of doing a cycle, decide not to because i want to go military SO and the added mass would hurt my run times.
>stay away from drugs aside from occasional weekend alcohol and dipping tobacco spend my time lifting, swimming, running, and eating
>future is looking bright, still depressed as hell, but at this point i had a great chance at making it.
>some old friends come by, theyre taking dabs
>havent smoked week for 2 years, and when i did it was mexican goatfucker weed
>decide to have fun, end up taking 16 dabs of high quality shatter throughout the night
>first time i was actually happy in years
>buy an oz, smoke 3-4 bowls a day
>decide to stop swimming and running because i was always high and never had the time, only lift
>start lifting less and less, keep blowing off workouts halfway through to get high
>eventually, stop lifting entirely and just smoke weed all day
>as tolerance builds up over the months, start drinking daily
>constantly drunk/high for a few months, 0 training as i could not bring myself to sober up to get a good session in
>worst part was, people still complimented me on my fitness because i looked better than 99% of people even though i was deteriorating rapidly
>for about a month going through a bottle of vodka, a 16th of weed, 120mg oxy and 60mg ambien every day
Cont

>after 4 months of drug use down to 170 at like 13%, barely bench 225.
>meet an old friend who i got into lifting
>hes way bigger and stronger than me, i was happy for him though i felt like shit, as he always looked up to me and now he towered over me
>decide to quit, go through 2 weeks of not being able to leave my room, rolling around throwing up and shitting
>lose like 5lbs of muscle because i could not eat at all during this period
>now completely clean
>people still offer me drugs, its hard to refuse but i manage
>go lifting, fail to bench 215
>start up a new program
>restart GOMAD, which i hadnt used since i was a skeleton
>wake up at 5 every morning, run, lift later in the day
>slowly gaining back what i lost
>think im going to make it for real this time
No matter how bad it gets, you can always change. Im no longer happy without drugs, but at least im me, and at least im becoming the person i want to be.
Were all gonna make it

You can type things out that haven't actually happened

That's a special girl who wants to drink and take a shit with you.

Thanks. :)

It really is a very unique business without competition in the area (yet) and I think I have the right connections to get the brand out there.

Thank you.

Well, I haven't made it yet. I do believe I can get an Indiegogo going and, based on my expected costs for capital equipment, get funded to 60-80% to start.

Jesus Christ you are pathetic.

>ruins his life over fucking pot

Get a grip dude.

that's not zipper abs, you fucking idiot.

Go fuck yourself faggot, maybe normies like you can be happy constantly, but I was never fucking happy until I found drugs.

Recovering from a leg injury and just hit the gym for the first time in 6 weeks. Only really able to do bench, pullups, dips, and machines, and no legs, but it's great to get working out again.

bonus good feel:
>texting wit multiple bitchez
>got laid this weekend

good 2 be alive tbqh

Been sober about a month so far. Decided to get some weed today. First time getting high this month, hoping to keep it under control

Other than that had an awesome time... things are really good right now senpai

>Literally an hour ago
>At gym in middle of work out
>Chad from high school (10 years ago) approaches and mires natty physique

I'm gonna make it bros

>Last night I had unprotected sex with a friend of mine

Give it 7-14 days

Best feeling desu

> what do I do brehs

What you're supposed to be doing and not fucking around like a manchild. Get a job to support your kid and help the woman that is giving enough of a shit to help you take care of said kid. And if you have a job, great, now stop messing with ex-gf who you already clearly pump and dumped at least once. Keep fucking around and you'll have a second kid to worry about.

That's amazing user. Godspeed and keep us posted. There are some good people out there ;_;

>browsing Veeky Forums
>eating lunch
>delicious fucking apple
>read while i eat
>suddenly remember to take off the sticker
>cant find the sticker
>i fucking ate it
>mfw

Good thing theyre edible, right?

they're actually not edible, good luck getting one stuck in your large intestine and having it get infected within 3 months

I shall keep you posted! Thank You, user.

I'm really excited to tour this production facility (probably) next week.

>date
>relationship
>gf

does anyone else stop reading there? i cant relate to any of this fucking shit

I EAT STICKERS ALL THE TIME DUDE

Have u even washed it

she got decent form too

>tfw you're on a cut and feel your stomach growling in hunger

Jesus, Charlie.

kind of a double-edged sword

>be 19
>match with girl on tinder at uni
>this girl is fucking BOMB
>not in like a slutty way though, the kind of girl you'd want to make your girlfriend
>kind of girl i never would have matched with a couple months ago
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>have a little conversation
>she stops responding after i ask her out
>turns out she lives in the dorm next to me

She probably fuckin saw me irl and thought i was still too much of a skeleton or some shit (I'm 6'2" ~170lbs) even though I've gained weight since last year

Whatever back to the drawing board

That feeling is right about when your body starts consuming its own muscle for energy. Eat lean protein you lesbian faggot.

I took pre-workout today, first time taking it for leg day. Made a new PR, after making a PR the previous session, and my hair was tingling. I felt so fucking great.

Holy fuck user. M here. That's absolutely amazing that he did that for you. I did slightly low key stalk your idea, and I liked it as well. Hopefully, I get to hear you coming back from your trip with some funding to start it up. I'll be, or try to be, your first order.

Hey, M***! Tap my idea if you want to get into it. There's a Hella lot of room for markets on this, and even competition in each region would be a good thing right now. It would lower costs and drive buyers to seek it out.

I put in a request to see a tech demo and Q&A for next week with the best producer around (400 miles away).

I'm excited... I know the concept, the plan and the goal, but to see it actually functioning and see how it works will mean a lot.

The only thing that will really suck is missing a day or two at the gym. :)

>girl on tinder
>the kind of girl you'd want to make your girlfriend

Come on now.

>be me
>last set of inclined bench lmao0.75pl8
>stalling on last rep
>ask for help to a guy that was at my side
>he says "oh, yes, be right now" while he drops the weights he was handling
>in those 5 seconds another guy runs form the other bench like 15m and helps me
>felt good

Earthly life ends someday.

i'm pretty sure it's calculated by who YOU lurk, not by who lurks you

t. somebody who lurks all the frickin time

> have crush on gay girl
> im friends with her so i at least get to spend time with her every now and then
> we hugged last night

this story didnt really go anywhere
> just like my dick wont go anywhere near her vagina

feels neutral man

But I don't lurk or interact with her, just for the couple of messages mentioned. Not sure if it's outdated by now but I was reading about facebooks affinity and edgerank algorithm. Kind of fascinating and spooky tbeh

Hey man, I've seen you post a few times... glad to hear things are coming together for you!

Would love to hear how things progress, drop me a mail on [email protected]

All the best mate

> WHAT ARE SCREENSHOTS

YOU ABSOLUTE RETARD
> HURR ME NOT STOOPID

HURRRRRRRRRRR

First time i get super liked by a pretty cute fit girl. D-did i make it brehs?

this is a tl;dr pasta for everyones edification

If it's true about the FB algorithim...i may be fucked

>Doesn't like shower sex.

>push 160 kg on the leg press
>have to unload it
>"did you finish there buddy?"
>"y-yes, you too"
>"leave it as it is"

good feels

>guy loads 80 kg more

bad feels

I fucked my friend's girlfriend over the weekend. It was pretty great.

>enter gym
>girl looks at me
>"user, you are leaner"

Start calling your friends a cuck

go to play wow

>that first sip

Friend*

>Using the term "bed" for fucking

Yeah, no. Perma-Virgin detected. Or at most, awkward fedora knight who can only fuck the girl equivelant of jaba the hut.