Suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

roguefitness.com/the-rogue-bar-2-0
roguefitness.com/rogue-echo-bar
youtu.be/nG0eStYs3j0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

roguefitness.com/the-rogue-bar-2-0

suck a few more dicks OP

I suggest a higher budget than 150 americaroos.

Save your money. A good bar will run you 250-400 dollars at least

Could always go on Craigslist

Whats wrong with pic related bar?

I'm looking for good, not great. Spending $250-400 on a fancy bar with a 1,000+ lb capacity seems excessive, especially considering I won't be loading it with even 500 lb for a year or two.

just buy a fucking bar jesus christ

* too short to comfortably use in power cage (6')
* I'm going to surpass it's 300 lb capacity when deadlifting soon
* cheap knurling is starting to tear my hands up when deadlifting

>roguefitness.com/the-rogue-bar-2-0
can confirm that this bar is dope

Which one?

Its an investment, just like all gym equipment should be. Better to buy a good bar than to buy a shit bar, then an alright bar, and then a good bar.

I sort of agree, but I think that can be an overgeneralization. For example, having better knurling immediately would be helpful. However, capacity doesn't really matter until you exceed it (assuming these things don't fail under capacity, which I find very unlikely for a brand name bar). That is, what's the point of paying for a bar with a capacity of >500 lbs when it's likely that I'll *never* deadlift more than 545?

Yeah but then in a year or two, you'll be dropping that 250-400$ anyways so why do that to yourself

Quality? 1000lb load limit means higher quality steel means it is more resistant to bending over time. Had a friend with a cheapo bar that bent on him over a length of time he had been working at 300lb bench just from loading it on the bench arms.

Save the extra 100 and get that quality bar senpai.

>should i spend $400 or $250 on the same outcome Veeky Forums? i'm leaning towards $400.

you're fucking retarded.

That was probably a very optimistic estimate. I corrected myself in .

This. $300 for a bar, one time. OR $50 for a Craigslist bar + $150 for a beater bar + $300 for a quality bar. $300 < $500

Please review the definition of the word "never".

Man, Rogue has so many options. It seems strange that they need this many models.

What's the benefit of the Rogue Bar 2.0 over the Rogue Echo Bar? The specs and materials seem identical.

roguefitness.com/rogue-echo-bar

For one thing, you'll have better confidence if you get a bar you know can support whatever you'll lift. You don't want to be worrying about whether or not your bar is going to snap when you're lifting weights.

KEK@ some cuck using this God-tier bar for Crossfit in the reviews and calling it shit.

>>would ideally spend around $150
>Suggestions?

As user, user and user explained, a quality new olympic bar will cost at least US$300. For $150 you can get a quality bar which will last a lifetime if you know for what you are looking and have some good advice on used bars. youtu.be/nG0eStYs3j0

>>want American-made bar

It's best you remain unaware of the realities of the steel industry, manufacturing, marketing and distribution. Concentrate on getting a quality bar. My Rogue B&R bar was "Made in Canada".

This one is bretty good I have one

just want to point out that going *this* is the the most *reddit* thing you can do, that being said, go back there.

idk if this is the right thread but anyone start getting aroused by barbells?

I currently have CAP's 6' bar. Yours looks like it's categorically higher-quality because mine was $50 shipped on Amazon. However, I'm bretty sure all CAP gear is considered cheap and generic.

I don't walk off to seeing a rogue bar lol. I'm sure this one will last multiple years no problem.

i suggest that you stop being a shut in who wastes money and join a gym

>tfw the only nearby Craigslist guy selling a barbell set never replied to my text

My main concern is that your bar's knurling sucks as much as my current one's. I think I'm just going for the Rogue Bar 2.0. Falling for the "spend a ton of money so you never have to think about it again" meme. Oh well.

my gym only has two good bars. everything else is thick as shit or has no grip

Buying my own setup is the best decision I made this year. Enjoy working in with Chad and Stacy and awkwardly staring in the wall mirrors while I get to do reading, make food, and organize my apartment between sets.

There are many places online that ship them for cheap or free. Amazon's one. The fancier suppliers will charge ~$15.