Conor Murphy natty or not?

Conor Murphy natty or not?

Discuss.

No way that nose is natty.

He'd actually look better if he had a tiny bit more %BF.

the only thing we could discuss is whether you're trolling or just stupid

This is like the third Connor Murphy thread today.

Connor pls go

kek roids can do so much for one's physique, but autism is simply incurable. he is somehow more socially inept than jeff. connorplsgo

he actually gives me some kind of odd vibe when I watch his shit but who cares, if you look good no one gives a fuck

T.connor

I think so, he has no traps, small delts, and a thin neck. Usually these areas blow up on gear

im not him bruv

watched his channel for curiosity and he parrots decent advice but the dude looks roided as fuck in them

Could be. Probably not

I think he said he put an absurd amount of muscle in 1 year, like from skelly to this so definitely not

but I wonder if with good genetics this is achievable
cant wait to finish my cut and pack some muscle again

WOW
WHERE DID YOU GET THIS PIC OF ME???

Maybe

His delts aren't actually that big and his traps are pretty sub-par

The only thing that's actually impressive is his chest and the fact that he has a good size

oh poor bastard, he has the same ridiculously asymmetrical lats i do

>but I wonder if with good genetics this is achievable
The most you can gain from your first year of lifting is around 20-25lb of lean muscle mass.

Good lighting, pump, angle, no reference, no traps.
I'd say natty.

>people think you can be shredded and have more than 16 inch arms natty

maybe summers not over after all

>thinking this is shredded

well you're certainly right about summer not being over.

i forgot you cant be white and shredded

>that distance between eyebrows
>belly button ever so slightly off perfect center
>those cabinet handles

Not even kind of natty holy shit

fucking newfags

he doesn't train traps that's why he hasn't any

actually it's why he looks so wide, it's the classical physique illusion of lats and no traps

Not a fucking chance he is natty, I dont know what's going lately with Veeky Forums, some of you guys unironically say Jeff is natty aswell. Holy fuck guys.

>Irish
>white

Scooby is natty can you believe that?

What's wrong with his shoulders?

I'd give him a 50/50 considering he's been working out since the dawn of mankind, but he seems too muscular and cut for a man of his age nonetheless, so it could be either way.

Scooby has been lifting for over 30 years though. Guy who probably be bigger if he cared more too.

He also has a full head of hair and no acne

Natty retard

tfw even before I started lifting and still very young i had noticeable traps, huge neck and lost much much hair. its like I am a naturally roided without the advantages

what a qt3.14

Irish have the highest percentage of uniquely european DNA. What's it like to be half arab?