> One chance at life
> Too late to spend time to learn Japanese
> Wasting life at the gym instead

Other urls found in this thread:

udemy.com/learn-japanese-with-animals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Take a class? Learn nip in 3-4 months

Is 3-4 months really sufficient enough?

You don't believe an anonymous poster on a Spanish sand collection forum?

To speak? Easiest shit in the world
To read/write? Eh, few years maybe?

Spotted the weacuck

Learning Japanese is gay anyways

Why would you learn Japanese?

You're not gonna live there. Anime is translated. What, you want to play Japanese smartphone games or something?

Not him but that is a reason that compels me.

Yeah, same here.

そ、そのぶどうはきっとまずいから、諦めよう。ぶどうなんか、どうでもよいよね?!?!

I hope this isn' some weaboo anime shit. If you're interested in Japan pre-1960, then I commend you.

Here you go faggot
udemy.com/learn-japanese-with-animals/
It's likely only going to stay free for a bit, then it's gonna become a paid course, so get it ASAP.

Thank you user. You're awesome.

> Too late to spend time to learn Japanese
Unless you're old enough to have grandkids, it's not too learn anything and there's a fuckton of free resources online, especially for popular languages like Japanese. Just don't expect to achieve fluency until you've actually lived there for a while and immersed yourself.

>One chance at life
>Spend all of college learning Japanese
>Didn't take advantage of the campus gym
Japanese is a fun language to learn desu. Learning to read in a non-European script is really gratifying.

>Just don't expect to achieve fluency until you've actually lived there for a while and immersed yourself
Well it depends on what he needs it for.
For example I learned English on the Internet (mainly by shitposting here on Veeky Forums and watching YouTube videos) and I'm pretty fluent in it when it comes to writing, but since I've never actually talked to anybody in English, I have some trouble getting used to speaking it.

Maybe he only needs it for passive activities where there's no speaking involved. In that case learning it online would be enough I think.

>Not learning Arabic to take advantage of that oil money while it lasts.

Enjoy your onaholes while I'm making millions in the gulf while fucking imported instagram whores all day long.

Same problem for me in Japanese. I don't really speak Japanese aloud, so my speech isn't very fluid and I easily get tongue-tied and I don't really watch anime or listen to Japanese music, so I can't understand spoken Japanese for shit. However, I can read okay and know enough grammar that if I come across any unfamiliar verbs or nouns or can't remember the Japanese word for something I'm trying to say, I can look up the individual word and conjugate it as I need to without having to plug the entire sentence in a translator.
I'm trying to work on that though, by using FluentU.
Not sure if I'll ever attain total fluency, since I don't know if I'll ever go to Japan, let alone live there long enough for immersion.
I also started learning German online, so even if I'm forever stick with "I know a little Japanese" instead of "I speak Japanese", I can fall back on German, which takes less time for an English speaker to master to get me out of monolingual subhuman status.

I think you should worry about spending time learning something that will bring practical improvements to your life, rather than to be able to say you've learned it, but that's just me.

I would try and make the most out of one language and maximize the returns for that one (this highly depends on your job/career) instead of halfassing two.

>FluentU
Didn't know about it, thank you!

too many degenerate weebs on this board

The only reason you aren't learning Japanese is because you're not putting time to it.

You can go online and find pdfs for textbooks on any language you can think of with a simple google search. Pic related.

Weebs dominate the internet, /a/ has an endless supply of Japanese-learning resources and 24/7 threads about learning Japanese.

You have LITERALLY no excuse.

>I think you should worry about spending time learning something that will bring practical improvements to your life
Aside from lifting, I'm at a loss as to what skills I should learn, because I'm still at that point where I have no idea what I want to do with my life, so right now I'm throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks.
I like learning languages as a hobby, because it stimulates my brain and I am actually interested in traveling. Having working knowledge of major language like German or Japanese also looks really good on a resume, so I'd say it's more productive than, say, learning to play an instrument.
I'm also considering learning how to code just to see if I like it.
I'm also learning a lot about beer and brewing, because I work at a brewery. I like it a lot, but I don't think I can sustain a comfortable middle class lifestyle bartending and brewing at a tiny craft brewery all my life. Still a really cool gig while I'm a directionless 20-something.