How is that cut going for you Veeky Forums?

Post status,diet and workout boys!Also fit recipes.

Cut? It's almost winter breh, get ready to bulk

I'm a fat fuck, so I'm on what feels like a perma-cut. Just made my meals for the work week.

I know this is autism, but it's the good kind..r-right?

do you season your chicken

I dropped a stone (14lbs) from my heaviest weight but I've fallen into the habit of snacking once more. Thankfully it's nowhere near as much as before and I seem to be eating at maintenance, but I've been stuck for a few weeks.

I started cutting today too because I finally decided I want to leave humanity behind, so I gotta get to 10-12% first from ~18%

Are calipers accurate enough to use as a way to test body fat?

It's got some Sriracha seasoning on it. It's just red pepper and garlic powder. The one perk of working at a spice manufacturer. I try to stay away from any seasonings with too much salt or adding calories.

Oh it's me again. I should specify the autism that went into this. Everything is weighed before cooking.

227 g Greek yogurt,
70g blueberries,
85g romaine,
5g parmigian cheese,
50 g dry rice,
Approx 7oz chicken (they vary by the piece but average out to 7oz).

This is my breakfast and lunch, because i work 5am to 2pm.

what do your macros add up to? cbf adding

620 calories
70 g protein
72 g carb
07 g fat

Dropped 6 - 8 lbs in the last month, so it's been going pretty geeewd.

From 230 to 203 since I started in the beginning of July. Its been pretty good, OHP and bench stalling but whatever.

Only real changes in fat, that I can see at least, are in the extremities.

6 months and 60 pounds down. 60 more to go.

fatasfatass here and i ruined the last two days of a great cut

omg are you me. I'm fucking getting no where with this stupid snacking habit o' mine.

>when your manager at work buys you your weakness chocolate even though she knows your cutting

the macros on these cookies are trash. it's just regular cookie ingredients with a tiny bit of protein added in

Let's just say I had a bad day, only burnt 4000

Down to 170 from 185, 11 weeks into my slow cut.

5 more pounds to go, then time to bulk for the winter.

I snagged this recipe from some user on here, and it's delicious I highly recommend it. I've been adding crushed garlic to it. If you read this, thanks based user for the recipe.

Very nice. I also prepare meals like that for the week, it's just easier.

how?!

I had an ALL AMERICAN breakfast, TACO BELL lunch, and BOSTON MARKET for dinner. To top it off I had a BEER. Yeah, not my best Monday, that's for sure.

>Being this weak-willed

I work at a restaurant where I can get free food whenever I want. My manager sometimes grabs me by the shoulder and physically takes me to the bar to try and get me to drink. Just say no you dumb nigger

6 mcnuggers
2 cheese gordita chrunches

About 1200 calories and almost day 30 of starving and lifting again. Almost down 10 kg and 23 to go.

more like prisoner of war cookies

this

the cold eats away at your gains

I have to say that's impressive. You sound dedicated af. But that's just your breakfast and lunch, what about dinner?

How's that PB powder? I've been intrigued by it for ages but I don't want to spend the money on something I might not enjoy.

Thanks for the thread OP.
sincerely.

I'm currently working on a food project called

>AMSHAT
As Much Shit As Possible

The goal: as many calories, carbs, vitamis, minerals, fats, and protons as possible for under 40$

My current build
>whole grain pastas cooked with
>browned ground beef
To cook with
>2 cups whole milk
>2cups water
>2 can vegetarian chilli
>1 bell pepper
>1/2 zuccini (shredded)
>1 small can Embasa jalapiƱos
>2 carrots
>2 small golden potatos
>2 cups spinach
>2 cups steamed rice
>olive oil
>ground pepper
>garlic poweder
>onion powder
>grated mozzarella

It's several meals CMOOOONNN

>tfw on an extended bulk and entering dadbod mode

Help brahs

>13% bodyfat

Drink soda and buy fast food for one week. Can't see abs look like I'm 18% in one week. It was good while it lasted

I would go vegan while trying to lose weight from obese levels tbqh.

You can eat more on a vegan diet while having less calories.

Your poops must suck.

Not that user but I use it. I find it to be pretty good. Tastes good, barely no calories. Plus it has a ton of servings. I got the 2 pound deal on Amazon.

I lost a pl8 worth of fat m8s

still can't believe it but it's true

I like it a lot. Use it in my oats plus for flavouring protein. It's goat with chocolate powder. Oats + chocolate protein + PB2 is basically Reese's Puffs.

>6g protein
>190 calories
What's the point?

just got my dnp today. so hopeful

Slow as shit because I'm not disciplined enough to cut out the shit I know I need to cut out. Only lost 16 lbs over the last 5 months, still got 14 lbs to go to my goal weight. I have been good about not going over my calories every day for the past 5 months, just not enough of a deficit to lose faster. I did have a cheat day yesterday, made a big ass steak topped with guacamole, at least 2000 calories right there in addition to all my regular food that day.

I've always had a question I never ask (because I never post),

Im 6 ft 220, pretty fat, never really wanted to bodybuild but ive gotten a strange amount of motivation recently to start.

At my high fat ratio in my body, should I start with bulking or cutting. Like whats going to happen to an average joe like me. Id like to be pretty big in the end, but starting out is really confusing, because I had read you dont gain muscle when you cut, but you also gain fat when you bulk, and thats the only way to get bigger.

What happens if I eat enough calories to stay the same weight that I am? Say I get enough calories to stay say 220, but eat obviously healthier, and get a macro ratio that suits muscle gain, will I stay the same weight, and fat be burned and muscle grown in as i lift more? Even on a sustained caloric diet?

I want to say im right but Im not sure.

Lift heavy while cutting, enjoy noob gains.

And just go from there when I get pretty cut?

7 SCOOPS CMON

Is it necessary to drink protein shakes, because I just mix a scoop of protein powder in my bowl of Greek yogurt every morning.

I feel lighter but my weight has been the same for the last two weeks. I don't know.

20 cookies. That is a whopping 3.8k calories and 120 gram of protein. I presume your body will not digest everything though.

waft it up your ass if you want, as long as it gets in you

will these recipes help with my gainz Veeky Forums?

>american cuisine

from 78kg to 72kg while doing keto, fells kinda bad man and I crave lots of carbs, bread, rice and plantains are my top 3.
After a whole month of being miserable I finally did a carb refeed/cheat day, it was fucking amazing who would have though I missed bread so fucking much, back on track as of today, I really wish cardio wasn't as mind numbing as it is
this is a typical meal

Good loss but you sound fucking miserable, mate.

Do you lift?

>eat clean, count calories
>Don't even lose a single body fat percentage in a whole month
>Gotta study, say fuckit and take Adderall and eat somewhat clean but not really
>Lose 15 lbs in 2 months and look the most aesthetic I have ever been, have easily gotten down to 10%

Is it really cheaper to buy the canned stuff (chili and jalapenos), or is a convenience thing?

Na man thats not autism, its efficiency. Also if you are trying to lose weight its a lot harder to give into temptation to be a fat piece of shit if your meals are already made. Keep it up

cringe
absolutelydisgusting.jpg
literally gagged while looking at this
oh jesus why
or just vomit in a skillet, it'll be faster and taste the same
what the fuck
this one just looks really bad

ledoubtfulseinfeldman.jpg

bretty gud actually.

heaviest weight was 117kg
got down to about 112kg then back up to 115kg
then back down to 112kg
currently 107.5 first goal being 100kg

>you sound fucking miserable
It is fucking miserable, the whole "you'll stop craving carbohydrates once you acconditionate your self to keto" is 100% complete bullshit, I'm craving carbs all the fucking time but nevertheless it's easier to cut with keto because I basically just eat the same but with no carbs I cannot afford changing my diet completely.
>Do you lift?
For about 2 years now
>Good loss
it's alright but a good chunk of it its just water weight

>oh jesus why
that's like the only decent food in your whole post, what the fuck mang

I have about 1000 calories to play with after that. So it's usually protein powder, maybe some eggs, whole wheat bread, and hard cheese, or the standard chicken rice broccoli. It depends on the day

I'm down 100 pounds and have 46 to go. I've been doing it for so long it's just exhausting im ready to be at the level where i can maintain.

>egg overcooked as fuck

>for some reason making the bacon in the same pan even though it's too small

>making an egg and bacon sandwich overly complicated

m80

Alrighy Anons,tell me if this suits your tastes a bit more.

I tried this once, they ingredients are fucked up, too much dry shit, this recipe needs something to help incorporate the ingredients in the mix, milk or something else, other it's just too dry

lost like 4 lbs over the last month and ive barely done anything. just started counting calories, cut out soda and replaced milk with water.

> but who was the equator

Swear to god,simmhental meat is a fucking blessing when you have no time.300 g are 34,5g of protein and 210 calories.

It's only autism because you spend so much time trying to be healthy yet cuck yourself by storing and heating your food in PLASTIC

>waiting 3 months to eat some chicken
gee thanks.

This, enjoy you are tits.

>Not preparing meals for the whole winter in advance
He's not gonna make it.

>plastic
>not glass

>grams
>grams
>grams
>grams
>grams
>ounces
why are americans this stupid

The best feeling in the world is getting offered food like this, refusing, them insisting, taking it and then walking over and thowing it in the trash non chalant hahaha

do you have autism?

Gee thanks user,I have something to use next time!

Im about the same.
>started at 128 kg.
>got down to 114kg
>back up to 119kg
>noe back down at 116kg

No problem im the user who made it!

That's really rude you ass

I eat everything cold. That's gotta be at least slightly better, right?

>lost like 4 lbs over the last month and ive barely done anything
>implying 4lbs/month is even remotely impressive

Kill youself

>not permabulking

Modafinil is also based for dem cuts. Lost 10kgs over 3 months while still maintaining strength just when I took moda for 12 hour nightshifts

I started working out around the same time. I went from 230 ish. And this morning im at 218. I also went from a 40" waist to a 35-36" waist.

She forgot to add the Anavar in the recipe.

>tfw haven't had a cup of coffee or tea for a few months (only a few energy drinks in between)

Just had my cup and dayum, it works much better than when you're just drinking it every day. I used to drink max 2 cups a day.

Started 87 now 84.
Everyday is suffering.
I want to die.

My fellow whole wheat pasta negro.

What I like to do, is make 100g of whole wheat pasta+100g of buckwheat and then drown that shit in my specialty tomato sauce, with garlic, onions, soy sauce, olive oil, kidney beans, sweet corn, green peas, spinach and tons of spices&herbs.
I would never dream of eating that with milk, though... I use milk only for making oatmeal and coffee.
In total, this is cheap as shit, a bag of pasta lasts me 5 days and a box of buckwheat 4 days. Tomato puree, the base for the sauce, is even cheaper and the sauce lasts me for 2 days, so I don't have to cook it a new every day. I'm sure I could make it last 3 days, but this way it's tastier.