Is lifting natty a meme? I really don't want to waste my time. Did it improve you as a person at all?

Is lifting natty a meme? I really don't want to waste my time. Did it improve you as a person at all?

only purpose is to prepare for unnatty lifting.

I'm natty and I get more mires from guys on roids than I get (you)s from shitposting on /pol/

And I shitpost A LOT

are you retarded?

>is working/doing something, but unable to achieve x1000 the results, worth it?

do you work a 9-5? are you making millions? if not, then just quit, dont wanna waste your time

do you go to school? is it a top ranked school? if no, just drop out, dont wanna waste your time

do you exist? are you on your way to becoming famous? rich? powerful? influential? if not, just kys, dont wanna waste your time

It cured my Quasimodo-tier posture.

Money from work and education are essential while slaving away in a gym for the possibility of a 20% improvement over 15 years is not. Your example is idiotic

Postural gains would be nice

I currently have a Quasimodo posture from spending all day on the computer.
Please tell me more.
How bad was it before you started?
What kind of excersize did you do?
How long did it take you to get to a posture that's not considered a hunchback?

Thanks in advance

Did she get breast implants?

then i guess by your logic why bother making anywhere over 40k a year?

anything after that is just "improvement"

youre a fucking idiot

as if one year of lifting starting as a skinny fat, which most of you fucks are, is only "20%" improvement

youre a fucking idiot if you think 20% improvement only and it takes 15 years

do us all a favor and kys

>answering seriously to a bait thread
m8 relax

yes lifting natty improved me as a person, I thought about doing a cycle and would if I had the proper resources to do it and pct with minimal to no side affects to see what happens.

I take a fuckload of supplements and lift just over 1/2/3/4 on most lifts after 6 years of training with 4 years of actual programming. I havent taken off more than 2 weeks at any point during that time. Currently working on personality and chad levels of women attraction, introduction anxiety is my major hurdle at the gym, mostly because I want to hit on fit women.

What else?

Are you taking the piss? You can't possibly be this dense.

My post didn't ask "is making more money a meme"? did it? I'm talking about lifting, you worthless amoeba.

So you call this more than a 20% improvement? Tell me, as a natural how much more muscle can he put on that frame without losing his abs or definition?

you are retarded and beyond hope
may god help your shit soul

enjoy being the fat shit you are
please notify us all when you hit wizardom and what sort of magic powers you get for being a fat neckbeard virgin

Your projection is showing

>Get blown out and have no response except to spew meaningless buzzwords

I fuck a 7/10 on a weekly basis m80.
sorry if that triggers you

It's something worse than pic related (implying i'm a grill). Head and shoulders forward as fuck, back pretty rounded.

Took about 3-4 months of lifting, which is when people started commenting on it. I'd say most of it is from doing deads, rows, and back exercises in general.

It's easy to hunch over when you're at a computer, but when you stand up, you just stand up straight by default. It just feels more comfy/natural

THIS

why the fuck roids mire so hard strong nattys?

the other day when i did weighted pull ups a roid just couldn't stop mirin my twink ass pulling hard

he wants to fugg?

Then you probably had a different sutuation than mine.
When I'm sitting down completely relaxed I look just a bit better than pic related (although I'm usually conscious and sit at least halfway straight), and I have a hunchback even when I stand up (not as extreme as when I'm sitting down, but still pretty bad).

Thanks for your help.

i lifted 3 years natty and made great fucking gains, people always giving compliments and shit. now I am ''cycling'' on 500 mg test for the last 4 months and feel great, continuing to make more gains although it's certainly more noticable, people still compliment me but I feel if I continue this way I will be that guy who is simply too big and not aesthetic. It really just crawls slowly, you dont even notice yourself getting bigger, everyone just gets smaller, kinda hard to convince yourself to lower calories and stop getting bigger. And no it doesnt improve you as a person although you might be a bit more dominant

>be natty

>tons of compliments

>get on roids

>absolute silence about your physique

iktf

Not him but if you want to fix your posture fast, remember to stretch, deads and back exercises fixed my posture a bit for the first weeks, but once i started stretching that sped up the process significantly, and gave me good posture throughout the day instead of only a couple hours after training

nah mate people are still complimenting but first time in life I got few girls saying I am too big and some guys are intimidated by me. But before roids 80% people would ask me how long I've been lifting etc etc now it's 100%.

I'll keep that in mind, thank you.

Also, fuck I forgot to post the picture the first time.

When I said pic related here I meant this picture

Cara is cute! CUTE

What's up with those caterpillar eyebrows jesus

Do those sour grapes fit your macros user?

I used to slump, then I joined the navy and stood at attention for 3 hours straight on the daily. Now my posture is great! Who needs exercise

girls don't like roiders unless they're filthy slut hedonists who arguably human

Kek'd pretty hard.

Kek