So my gym just added these in their bathrooms. Isn't this basically encouraging steroid use...

So my gym just added these in their bathrooms. Isn't this basically encouraging steroid use? (Mind you that the gym i go to is a fairly popular chain from where i live)

That's for you to put your squat plug in to have the gym staff wash it for you.

Probably some gay roider slut's needle accidentally poked the janitorial staff and transmitted AIDS. Now there's new policy to prevent such workplace hazard, it's not like you faggots use retractable needles or anything

I presume it could also be for tampons or some shit

People are going to do it any way so you might as well provide them a safe place to put their syringes but seriously do it at home or a friends place don't inject yourself in a public toilet.

If you know people are using needles, it's safer to put a safe place to dispose of them than to allow people to leave them on the floor etc.

Accidental needle sticks are an autolawsuit and if you can't stop it from happening, you might as well make it as safe as possible.

Yeah but who the fuck is pinning at the gym even if they do.

Diabetes needles

>not giving yourself b12 injections before lifting

It's usually for razors you fucking retard

But even so it's not encouraging steroid use it's just for safe disposal of needles

It's more discouraging hiv

Good gains will come to you if you reply

"Cuddle tight, kitters"

It's for diabetics, retard. But it is weird that there's one in each stall vs one by the sink like every other bathroom.

Could be for insulin too, but also serves for juice needles.
It's better to give a safe place to throw the needles than to risk someone getting injured by someone not disposing their needles well

>going to a gym where mongs piss all over the seat

"Cuddle tight, kitters"

Cuddle tight, kitters

Cuddle tight, kitters

Who the FUCK would PIN themselves in the gym locker or bathroom? Thats an infection waiting to happen

Cuddle tight, kitters

"Cuddle tight, kitters"