ironandtweed.com/my-low-t-journey-one-year-on-trt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jerrbears checked

first for /a/

in4 qts

Nice
Lol nerd

I'd taste it but it looks atrocious.

How cautious were you guys first cycle when it comes to sides?

I want to start up first cycle soon and plan on doing test enth 400 per week for 10-12 weeks.

I want to be very safe though (obviously) and retain as much gains as possible so I'm contemplating what to add in. I'm thinking aromasin when I start to feel sensitive titties, HCG 500 per week for the last month and then both nolva and clomid for pct. Is this safe or stupid

Looks good af tbH

asians sure aren't going to stay lean, at this rate

speaking of how's that cut going

what is this and where can i get one...

>that cut
??

Haha, forgot I was supposed to be on a cut. My second and third workout back at it I went a little too hard trying to make 50lb jumps on the deadlift, back's been bothering me a bit since. My mobility sucks too, have a shard of glass in my right foot that I probably need to see an orthopedist to get removed.

Get some nolva for your cycle too. I started using aromasin at the outset of my first cycle but I seem to be ultra sensitive to it and I was basically crashing my oestrogen and then seeing it rise up again a few days later. My hormones must have been all over the place and i was getting sore nips all the time. Switched to nolva to stop gyno whilst e2 stabilised and after a while I stopped taking the nolva altogether.

I'm on cycle two now and not taking any ancillaries. I can't even take 3mg of aromasin without absolutely crashing my oestrogen with no survivors.

hcg is obviously expensive and a lot of people avoid it, or just blast and cruise anyway. I used it before and think it really helped. Got some acne sides which i didn't really get on the cycle but this time i've got twice the amount and I'm going to start early on it. If i'm fucking with my health and hormones i'm not going to cheap out of pct.

Those look good, yeah, a lot of places have decent nachos too though.

Who here is /pharmaTRT/?

My doc wants to try HCG-only therapy at first. What do bloods look like on HCG-only therapy?

He said that due to my young (25 kek) age he is hesitant to prescribe test unless I don't respond to HCG. I assume that if you take HCG your LH should be crashed, but would FSH also be low?

Basically, I'm trying to see if I can find a way to manipulate my bloods in a way that makes it look like HCG doesn't do shit for me. Is running HCG by itself suppressive? Forums/google have conflicting bro-science tier answers.

Or should I just be happy if HCG ends up working and just rely on UGL for b&c purposes.

How do you manage to travel while on a short Esther cycle?
Planning a trip outside of a legal country into an illegal one yet I'm in Mast test tren cycle. It will only be for 3 days

>cycle
>retain as much gains as possible

wanna know how i know you're not ready?

Pre-loaded syringes. If you don't think you can get needles at your destination, either check your bags or mail the needles to yourself.

Wouldn't the airlines be suspicious about the content in preloaded syringes ?
Wish it was as easy as moving drugs country to country

>illegal country

Specifics pls.

7 weeks into trt, yolo. Lets add eq and triple test

4 weeks later, fuck eq. Lets add tren-e and sdrol.

8 weeks after that I had lost 4kg and added 15kg to bench (135 1rm incline), 25 to squat(220 1rm) and added 4 reps to pullups, 12 with 50kg around my waist.

Slight shedding from the tren but nothing serious. Serious e2 issues from the high test/eq though. I did better on tren only.

Anyone here interested in a group buy btw? Me and 2 friends in germany are going to buy some orals and ai as well as mk677 and gw etc... Dnp as well if people are interested anyway.

Found an msten source

Do steroids make manlets taller?

They might. I've never tried this - most I've done is carry vape-oil cartridges. I just put them in the "pen holder" compartment of my backpack and carry them on.

If you're that worried about being caught just check your bags. Checked bags are not given as much scrutiny and are not screened for liquids AFAIK.

I don't use Facebook all that much, or the social medias in general.

Eat less, move more.

in
remember that episode where ash was going to give away pikachu?
made me cry as a kidlet.

I hope ESTP was serious about fucking off forever

never 4get

Hola long time lurker/lifter. Was cutting to 15% from 35%+ fatassfuck with the goal of pinning as my motivation. I just been staring at my test vials for like 2 months. Anyway, I'm estimating im between 19-22%

Anyway I walked into my room today and - being the clumsy fuck that I am - tripped and landed ass first on a loaded syringe. I have 90x25mg asin and 90x20mg nolva. I'm just gonna run 12.5 eod starting now (cuz im still the fat) and increase if needed. My test e is from DML and has good reviews. Blood work I got for a check up a few weeks ago was great

desu I don't want to use bathtub chems after like 4 months...shelf life of the test cyp at the pharmacy have an expiration of like a year if unopened.

I'm going to do PSMF and some cardio for the next 2-3 weeks on top of lifting to get as lean as I can before the test reaches steady levels. Week 4ish I will switch over to a very clean bulk for another 10 weeks
14 weeks total 500mg/week

Do you guys have any advice other than "go back in time and dont do it"?

Tamoxifen (Novalgex) post a mild oral cycle: 40mg x 15 days + 20mg x 15 days or 20mg x 15 days + 10mg x 15 days? I found different answers for that in different places.

40/40/20/20

nah

she was particularly buttfrustrated today for some reason, she'll be back

So you have pre loaded syringes with needles pointing up ready to be fell on and you somehow managed to land the fall on the needle in your glutes?

Hey /fraud/ is this girl good looking

Too insecure. She could do so much better for herself if she actually started liking what she saw in the mirror.

No.

Her and Mast would be cute

Yes, but not 10/10

Thx

This is a qt.

excuse me sir
you dropped this

very pretty imo, has big green eyes and good facial construction

your asian meanie is worse

I can be so careless sometimes

No way

No tips from gentlesirs welcome.

>tattoo, she must be insecure

Like we're back in the 50s. That's the case for underaged kids doing it to stand out and some adults.

Others just like it.

Man bimbo what about your other past ladies? Are you really just downgrading consistently? Android 18 was a goddess I'd do horrible things to those hips

;^)

the two reasons to not blast/cycle as a fatty are
1) high levels of aromatization
2) shittier progress since you can't bulk as much (and if you do, you're just gonna get fatter than you already are)

you have #1 under control, presumably. #2 is gonna suck regardless, so keep your expectations low. waiting would have done you a lot more good but it's not gonna kill you.

Seconded

>tfw no cosplay qt gf
I just want to fuck tharja I'm a simple man with simple needs

the comment was pretty fedora but girls covered in tattoos are ALWAYS insecure/have huge daddy issues. bodymods/piercings only compound onto that

it's a simple fact of life

>tfw last 4 girlies cosplayed

Ffraaauk

Post pics bimbo fuel my rage at your priveledge

>it's a simple fact of life
>always

Something something absolutes.

More common maybe, definitely not all.

Elaborate?

I doubt you were able to squat 440 atg when you were natty

No lol they get posted on cgl still sometimes though.

Even my most recent ex has cosplayed poison ivy and rei

How will I tell which ones on Cgl got blessed by your dicking

What else have they Cosplayed

180kg at 78kg bw natty. 220kg or 215 when 75 on gear.

I had low T

Question:

Assuming I have a bunch of nolva on hand and don't feel like paying for an actual AI, do you think 10mg of nolva eod would be enough of an estrogen suppressor for a 60mg dbol frontload? Think I'd need 10mg ed at least? I am somewhat prone to dbol sides.

I realize this would vary from person to person. Just an estimate would be great.

>rei

Asuka ftw. I think rei would get boring.

Unless I get limitless clones... Yumm...

Not sure how this would work since dbol converts to methylated estrogen. If it's the same as e2, go ahead.

>low tren therapy.

I have a case of low blood druggaz. Should I supplement with something?

>Honestly, fuck AI.
Why? I thought AIs were fine as long as you dial it in properly.

SERMs give me fucking weird brain fog. Currently on ralox and I feel kinda stupid.

Jesus, there's no way i'd need 40mg ED would I? That's PCT tier

I honestly thought I'd start with 10EOD and up if necessary. Anyone think that would most definitely be too low? Any more than that and I'd come up slightly short for my PCT so I might as well grab an AI.

Hate sex from a sassy bitch > wet blanket sex from an emotionless clone

What symptoms do I need to share with my dr for a trenbolone prescription?

try being cattle

Pinned 1g of test on my vein.

Feel like utter shit at work everything is aching after a super heavy back day and im short of breath

Kill me

Pretty sure that's selective breeding and/or myostatin inhibition, not tren.

honestly man I've been feeling like total ass lately, thought losing some weight would help but i dropped 50 pounds and feel just as shitty. I'm hoping it will just help me feel better and give me an energy boost. I'm not looking for crazy gains, just weight loss and maybe a bit of strength

Whew

>pinning test
>goal weight loss

Try dnp.

He's not wrong.

No I totally agree

>tfw you'll never get to fap over a comatose 14 year old tsundere.

Why even live

I see nipples

I'm not fucked up so I don't see the appeal

not a bad idea. Gonna see how I feel after 6 weeks. If test gets me out of this 5+ year long rut I've been in then I will cruise for life. The lethargy, oversleeping, lack of motivation, lack of sex drive, halfassed erections, and more are really impairing my ability to function as a normal human. I have tried like 5 different antidepressants over the past few years with no improvement, so I'm starting to think it might actually be my test. I was hit in the nuts a lot in middle school and desu senpai my left nut aint the same as my right nut...

>plays russian roulette with aids for cash
>i'm not fucked up guys

You didn't see the movie I guess.

Referencing something?

It's been a while alright

First we will look into the nolvadex, or tamoxifen dosage. The only FDA indicated reason a male would take tamoxifen is for gyno, and the recommended dosage is 10-20 mg ED. The FDA does however acknowledge an off label use for tamoxifen in males for infertility due to oligospermia, or low sperm count in ejaculate. The FDA even suggests that evidence favors efficacy. Ok great, at least know I have an idea where taking tamoxifen comes from. Standard dosages for women with breast cancer range from 10-20 mg tamoxifen ED, with up to 40 mg being the absolute max and high dose
I recommend no one go over 40 mg in one day
It is just not necessary, and will truly only cause more chances of side effects with no clinically significant or measurable improvement in your PCT being successful. I even believe 40 mg to be a high dose that is not needed. This is the reason that tamoxifen gets such a bad reputation; because we take it in such high dosages that our chances of side effects increases drastically.

Now we need to also consider the half life problem with tamoxifen. The half life varies from about 5-7 days, with most people falling closer to the 7 day mark. That means this drug takes a hell of a long time to reach peak blood levels. 5 weeks basically. Now the idea of frontloading the tamoxifen seems to come to mind to reach blood levels faster. However there is a large flaw in this plan. One part of the flaw is that in this case you will most likely just have worse side effects at the higher dosage, and make no improvement in your PCT. The other tremendous problem is that the active metabolite of tamoxifen, N-desmethyl tamoxifen (the actual drug metabolite you want in your body to act as a SERM and restart your testicles) has a half life of 14 days. So by frontloading the non-active tamoxifen, you still really aren’t giving your body much more of the active metabolite any faster.

My recommendation:Try 6-8 weeks on 20 mg ED tamoxifen for 5 month cycles and bnc.

Sup guys, just got done injecting 250mg of test e into my left delt, I'm still shaking from it. Didn't feel anything. I was so excited when it came in the mail I just whipped out the alcohol swabs. Also no blood so I must've done good right coach?

>4th day on dnp
>lost enough weight that I now have veins on forearms without pump

>tfw 30 degrees out
worst time of the year is upon us

I love going to the gym in literal freezing weather

stralia?

Welcome to /fraud/

If this shit feel I've had for so long is caused by low T, when might I feel better? Aka when are high-normal test levels reached?

nope, Canada

steroidcalc.com

Read this shit bro:
ironandtweed.com/my-low-t-journey-one-year-on-trt/

Also for your question I think it depends on the dose/ester. For test e I think it's around 3-4 weeks for the levels to reach steady state.

Okay I'd like to do roids now. My friend who did roids(idk what kind) says they will make your hair fall out. Is this true? Also are there any roids companies that will ship to Japan okay thanks.

www.google.com

Okbye.

>Hello, doctor? Yes I'll take one steroids please.

Well my situation sounds similar but who knows. I'm going to certainly find out soon enough. If it doesn't help lift the crippling lethargy, anhedonia, etc after then I will cycle off

Stop the trolling, everyone knows you need 3 full steroids and sometimes a half.

I need to fix lat evenness.
Should I go heavier on the smaller side, or go lighter on the bigger side? And on which exercises?

Or should I change the number of reps? Anybody have any experience with this?
Pic related.

Yeah man, I feel ya. I am so caught up in my head sometimes that I think the anhedonia/lethargy is just like a logical consequence of the way my life experiences have shaped me (i.e., how I see the world now - my personality).

It'd be a real trip if vitamin T changed that. A welcome change, maybe. But at the same time I also like who I am now.

What I liked about that article is the description of the sleep problem. My doc (I'm ) thinks that sleeping a lot (and that too like a zombie - hard to wake up) is a good thing, but I see it as probably the biggest cause of all the mental/energy sides of low test.

In my college days I could get by with 5 hours of sleep and feel great - not just on the odd day but consistently for months/years on end. It was associated with a period of great energy in my life.

Best of luck to you bro. What are your levels? Get bloods if you don't know. Age/height?

>match on tinder
>say hi
what went so wrong?

Asymmetrical insertions are pretty common and you'll see it a lot/noticeably in the lats and pecs.

Probably stretch your shoulders more. When youre pulling down one side is more forward than the other, this might cause an inbalance.