Christ-cucks at gym

A guy tried to indoctrinate me at the gym, now I'm fucking scared to go back to the gym.

What the fuck should i do?

if you're one of those people who cant just say no or ignore the religious guy in the hat handing out bible passages on campus then you're never gonna make it

taking the paper out of pity does not count

You should tell them to fuck off the first time, now they are just gonna keep bothering you.

simply explain to them you're an atheists.

if they keep asking, simply tell me you don't believe in magic fairy tales, no ofence.

but let them know you support their religious choice and said jesus was an honorable man (to not look like a douche).

just tell him you're not interested, no need to insult him or his beliefs.

If he pushes you tell him you're here to workout and when you're ready to talk you'll let him know.

simple.

Look him dead in the eye and tell him you fuck aborted baby corpses and eat the placenta from miscarriages while you fuck the underage crying ex-mommy

That should get him and everyone else to leave you alone.

Get over it.

You have to be 18 to post on Veeky Forums, you should actually lift weights if you post on Veeky Forums.

Have edge lords ruined edgy comments on Veeky Forums forever?

>being afraid of people you call cucks
AHAHAHAHA FAGGOT

If they keep asking it's completely okay to insult them.

I don't know dude, but one time I was lifting with my bro on Easter and there were these two Christians lifting next to us, had those crucifix necklaces.
>gym bro is agnostic
>introducing my friend to barbell squats
>is arm flexibility is kind of limited so he takes a REALLY wide grip on the bar
>tell him to imagine the pain of the messiah's last moments and jokingly call them Christ Squats
>he laughs and says something about getting divine gains from this
>look around while stretching
>those two christians in the cage next to us give is the dirtiest looks
>pretend to be oblivious and encourage buddy to rise like Christ did from the dead
>hear one of the Christians call me a dick in spanish
>laugh really hard
>friend stares at me like wtf
>explain later
>mfw I'm christian
>mfw those mexican christian manlets probably think I'm a fedora wearing heathen
>mfw they give me dirty looks every time I gym now

"Your gesture is kind, thank you, but I am comfortable and happy with my beliefs and see no need to change them."

>be Catholic
>know that Jesus died for my gains

Begone Satan.

I had this happen at the gym, but it happened in a way that made it much worse than usual:

>at uni gym working out
>doing some curls to finish up
>at this point in life I'm pretty lonely and isolated
>pretty buff dude comes up, starts chatting me up without any reason
>he has that kind of crazy look, but he's charismatic and it's nice that somebody actually initiated conversation with me
>talk for a good fifteen minutes, which is great because I hadn't talked to anybody that wasn't paid to in almost nine days
>he invites me to a party, which felt really good since I'd never been invited to a uni party before
>he mentions it's a club thing, which sets off warning bells in my mind
>ask him what kind of club and he dances around the question
>ask again
>this time he says it's a Christian club
>I now realize this guy didn't give a single fuck about me and just wanted to convert me to his fucking cult
>also realize why he had that kind of crazy look, it's the look of a zealot
>feel like utter shit for thinking this dude actually wanted to know me for the sake of me as a person
>I decline politely and leave the gym without finishing my last set because I feel like crap
>never see the dude in the gym again and wonder why he was there in the first place

>Not believing in ripped Jesus.
Never gonna make it.

Who is this semen demon?

>for the sake of me as a person
from his perspective, he thinks he's saving your eternal soul from hellfire and damnation. In his mind, he's doing a bretty gud thing here

>be catholic
>get raped

I actually shared the squat rack with an upstanding christian young man.
He seemed like a nice guy but kept holding my hips and telling me the Lord was on my side even though I told him I didn't need a spot and had safety rails up.

I was conflicted about the whole incident

You were raped user, you should sue him.

Tbh if he was really that pure in his motives then he wouldn't have lied and misled about why he was talking to me. That's the problem with those that seek to convert; rarely are they overt about it, which makes what they seek to indoctrinate me into even more unappealing. If it's the true word of God then he shouldn't have tried to present himself as a guy seeking to befriend me and hang out for fun. Instead he obfuscated what he really want and tried to manipulate my loneliness to trick me into going to a religious meeting. And I know for a fact there wouldn't be booze, weed, or loose women at that "party", which really just makes the whole thing unforgivable to me.

There's a dude in my class that asks known non-believers to hang out or get a meal, then uses it as an opportunity to try to convert them. Kind of shitty.

Headphones..how do they work..if people try to bother you with headphones in..just point to your headphones and make the" it's too loud "hand gesture..if they persist beyond that just say: "I no speaky chinease." just keep saying that till they walk away

>current year
>not lifting for Odin and our Aryan lord and savior Baldur

Not op but I've had sunshine Street telling at me in public saying that "I'm going to hell" and that "it's their diet to save my soul". And other bullshit like that.

Like he actually existed and isn't just a name put to the protagonist of many contradicting ancient fables