Boyfriend

How do I convince my boyfriend to lift??

Right now he isn't fat just DYEL.
He would look so much better but he doesn't seem motivated

What are the best arguments?

Show him this

Or this

Cuck him

Start banging Chads

force him to go on pol

Introduce him to Lord Zyzz.

>This is now a Zyzz thread

What's with cucks always showing up in every thread?

Just talk to him about it and say it's something you want to do together

And if you're not willing to do it with him, then you don't deserve the same in return.

>dating a dyel

You did this to yourself, go get a CHAD

Honestly if he needs to be told to start lifting than he's not worth the effort. He has no drive and if it didn't occur to him to start lifting like 3 years ago then he's a loser.

I can't even imagine the mindset you have to have where the person you're with is like "Hey I'd like you more if you improved yourself" and you were like "nah".

Start working out yourself and get a better body then dump him. It'll be easy to start cheating on him with even more guys behind his back since you'll have access to a lot at the gym.

Bonus points if you get him to pay for it by telling him you're working out "for him.". LOL

>get a CHAD
Create one dipshit

I work out for 5 years. I'm fit

This.

/r/ing pic where fat chick gets fit then dumps the beta who supported her.

>fria tider

gonna be honest lady if you genuinly considering this youre a bad person.

If you love him then love him no matter what he decides.

If its more important for you to have a Veeky Forums bf then let him go and go find one.
Dont start shit behind his back then hate yourself forever not worth the brief moments of excitement and primal arrogance.

Trust me

>lady

Where do you think you are bro?

Don't listen to this guy, he is also a loser.

> thinks chads can be made

No, to be Chad is to have that fire within your own gut that will rest at nothing to get what you want. If you have that fire, all the fat and beta faggotry that might current cover you will one day be burned away, if you don't have that fire inside yourself, no amount of external forcing will replace it

>Rapes a 12 year old
>180 hours community service

Honestly this doesn't need Veeky Forums it needs /k/. I wish, i fucking WISH mudslimes would try this shit where I'm from. Their bodies would line the fucking streets. So many people here carry.

kek i have the same problem, he used to be big into lifting before he was my bf now he doesn't lift. where did i go wrong

Leave him

Lifting for years myself has defo raised my standards. I would never date a man who didn't fit, cause chances are my shoulders are wider than his in case he didn't. And men's asses are just sad if they don't lift. Same goes with their arms, they basically look like girls.

Not that had to have extremely low bf% nor have br massive, but I just couldn't get turned on by normie men nor men who are super slanky either. There's just no way, when you've fucked muscular men. It's like eating plain raw broccoli and trying to enjoy it when you've used to eating something well-seasoned and tasty.

Do you guys have similar thoughts? I can't understand how a man could find a woman's ass sexy in case she didn't do at least some weight training.

can confirm. he will likely start lifting if you leave him.

After having researched and invested in fitness and well-being I have a hard time being with someone who doesn't value these things. They just seem so important to human life it's a bit disgusting if someone willingly denies them. Plus, a thin, shredded fit babe is so nice to just watch walk around and do things

My girlfriend broke up with Chad to be with me. I don't know why she did it, she claims he didn't treat her well etc, but it gives me zero motivation to improve my body, because her ex had a great body and she still left him.

I think most people who lift or even just do cardio feel this way.
Why would I want somebody who doesn't take care of their body?

Texas? And if you are, what are we going to do about our new clown problem?

What the fuck is up with that
My suburban town (plano) is infested with them, told one to fuck off while I was jogging tho

ignore all the dummies in here, all you have to do is tell him you want him to be all muscly and hold you down or some sex stuff. guarantee he'll try to get bigger/stronger

>I'm going to get a bad boyfriend and then change him!

Woman, every time.
Fuck all you stupid ass cunts.

he believes.

>try to tell us, that he is a she.