Tfw too intelligent to lift

>tfw too intelligent to lift

Im getting way to self aware to lift. I mean you just lift a weight from the ground and put it down again and again. The concept is too stupid. But The results are so damn good. Im conflicted and I am in a state of not doing anything. It just sound that im being lazy. I need motivation halp!

k

this meme is stale

roland

>tfw to intelligent to deadlift

Pls stop posting this every few days

>confirmed for not going to make it

> Mfw no crusader

When will the quadlets ever learn?

rolling for rogue/mage blend

Roll

rollin

gimme life

What am I!?!?

Roll

/roll

roll

try rolling

Gimme something Functional

Rollin

here we go berserker

roll

rolan

Mother fucker, you super stupid. I be like iq 142 and I still bench that 4pl8. Be like smart water, water in cup becomes the cup, imagine if water cup can also do higher maths.

Endless possibilities when you train the mind and body.

Anyerolllllll

rilly

warrior get

Rolling

rolling

but if u break the cup whater becomes the universe

Tfw when I wasted the prime years of my testosterone actually fucking believing this instead of pursuing both mental and physical excellence in order to be come the total man.

roll desu

Focusing on the concept and not the outcome is too stupid

rolling $

Gimme sumfin neat

you mean to pussy to control your mind

> thinks he's smart, cannot even bring his mind in his purest animal/child condition

Roll

Rolling

Hello world

>

I am the best warrior

Give me life

>the total man.
Couldn't have been that intelligent t.bh.

lets see

Hello world version 2

roll

26 get

rollan

And for my next Magic trick

give me the number

R

rolln

Wew, I'm on the path to wizardry anyways

Roll

I have an IQ of 270 so I know what I'm talking about. Basically, just like any other muscle, the brain consumes energy when it is being used. Let me make an analogy you guys can understand: you know those people who walk on a treadmill for barely 10 minutes and then eat a box of donuts and wonder why their workout isn't working? The brain is just like that. Most of you have never pushed it even close to the point where you'd be making any mental gains. If you had you would actually feel tired afterwards. This is why it is difficult to workout if you are as smart as me. I am constantly pushing my brain to the limit and am tired throughout the day because of it. In fact I have trouble even making basic decisions and concentrating because there is so much going on in my head. Although I can get into any college (for undergrad, masters and PHD) and get any job I want, I often overthink things and feel guilty or am pessimistic about situations. Its an annoying tradeoff, but one that I make to maintain my intelligence. My brain works so hard I tend to lose appetite and get headaches which doesn't allow me to even make it out of bed to the gym. This is because I am so smart. I think about everything, from science to math to philosophy to history to suicide. I am very smart.

roll

Top kek

Its funny how fedoras think they are intelligent just because they are too depressed to enjoy life because of their fucked up genetics, diet and lifestyle

Obviously fighter

Roll

Rolling for PokeMaster

rewli

rolan

Roll

roll1

Pls

Rolling

I'm the next one.

>tfw too dumb to be weak

rawling