I can feel my gains melting away

The people that live below me in my apartment complex are fucking cancerous

they throw parties every godamn night until 1 am, I have to work at 5:30. Ive talked to them, I've called the cops, nothing godamn works Any ideas on getting back at them? I'm figuring out the apartment breaker box so I can turn power off to that specific apartment, but not sure if thats going to work

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/kRjXZgk.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Taste of their own medicine. Loud music and lots of jumping around when they normally sleep. If they confront you about it, work out a deal

leave an anonymous note on their door threatening to shit and pee all over their door if they dont stop

>he doesn't wear ear plugs to bed
Never gonna make it

Shit, they already do that to themselves

Vibrations man, my bed shakes

I have no idea when they usually sleep, I don't really spend alot of time at home other than sleeping

Same here man. I have a neighbor downstairs whose sleep apnea/snoring is so bad the vibrations keep me awake or wake me up in the middle of my sleep. My next door neighbor plays loud movies, music, and video games at all hours of the day, his kids scream all the time, he screams at his kids and dog all the time, and his dog starts barking at exactly 6 AM every morning. And the fucker can't be assed to get up to let his dog out for at least 2-3 hours because he was up late doing drugs.

Apartment management doesn't give a shit, calling cops never helped. In fact, they told me it'd be better for me to move somewhere else.

>Tfw have the best house ever, huge yard, huge rooms, cheap rent, garage right by the city
>Neighbour is bipolar and is a heroin junkie
>Lived here 3 years and love it but every now and then when she throws rocks at the house in the night or something for no reason I consider leaving

Crash their party and fuck them and their women to show dominance

drill a hole in your bathroom and shit through the floor

I wish they were heroin addicts

Prob around when you get up, I know have of my college friends get to sleep around 3-4

Depending on where your situated this could work:
>Live above degenerates who have no jobs
>Would be up till 3am atleast every night making noise, curtains shut all day
>tried being responsible but they were all wanna be gangsters
>Would use an air horn for around 10seconds every morning when I left for work at 6.30am
>They stopped soon after

Is this gonna be another copypasta?

AIRHORNS FOR ALL!

Call some lads of yours, get in their apartment and shit on them.

maybe try some noise cancelling headphones with rain sounds or something

Someone post that collection of screenshots that ended with an user and his friend busting into a party shouting "Skyrim belong to the Nords!" copying their methods should fix OP's problem, given that OP has the same problem as said user had.

i.imgur.com/kRjXZgk.jpg

>not posting the fucking picture as a picture

Start deadlift in the early morning after they've partied all night.

>mfw i deadlift correctly and hold the weight as it come down, not just do half a deadlift and drop it on the ground

2 parts stump remover
3 parts sugar
Cook into a paste
Pour paste into a cup
Let solidify and cool
When ready, light cup and throw through their window during a party

Put krazy glue in the lock of their door so they can't get in

My nigger.

>downstairs fags decide to party all night
>I'm up half the night, feel like shit now from lack of sleep
>enough.jpg
>do 100 jumping jacks in morning, bright and early
>they get the idea pretty quickly

Airhorns man. Dropping heavy things. Anything my brother, give 'em a taste of their own medicine. God damn I hate partyfaggots so much I want to murder them all. Bad enough their music is shit, does it have to be LOUD AS HELL shit?

If they won't stop start pissing on the floor every day until it drips down onto them, or use frozen piss discs to slide under their floor, flaming bag of dogshit, poo gifts, egg their vehicle, etc. It's warfare my brother.

put a tape in an air horn to let it pressed down non-stop, drop it in their door as you leave 6am

Or get out.

They'll eventually starve and should not be a problem anymore.

>Implying that won't explode immediately when lit

Do they smoke weed? If you smell weed smoke call the cops on them.

No option but to crash their party m8. When you hear a party starting, just go downstairs and walk in the door. The door is usually unlocked in places like that. If not, then just walk in with a bigger group.

Go in with something obnoxious like an air horn and just blow the fuck out of the party. They can't call the cops because they'll get their own party shut down. Eventually people will stop coming to parties at that guy's house because everyone will learn that there's 1 lame guy who always crashes it.

Move out of the ghetto.

This is what I did when that happened to me. I punch in at 4 AM for work so every morning before leaving, I would walk downstairs to the offenders' door, ring the doorbell a few times, and then blast this into the door while covering my ears for a full 30 seconds. They got pretty pissy but eventually realized I have the upper hand.

where are you from, I might be the guy living below you, had a guy come down to ask us to lower the volume because he had to leave for work early last week. Also we've had police visits. your story fits perfectly in line with mine, especially the "they throw parties every godamn night until 1 am" thats about when we're drunk enough to hit the clubs.

won't it piss off the whole building too?

kill them all.

pretty sure the party is already doing that.

How can people even do this? Do they not work or anything? How can they pay rent etc if they don't work?

Everyday party animals confuse me

i bet you are a nigger, just fucking kill yourself so you stop bothering the good working men

How do you do this? How can you go to clubs and party everyday with no money?

Its called living in a ghetto. When I was young and naive I moved into a complex like this (a ghetto), nobody worked, the nosie was very loud constantly. When my lease was up I moved to a better part of town, it never happened again.

You get what you pay for when renting. OP is a faggot because he expects others to change, instead of changing his situation.

OP you are a beta faggot who should kys after this post is read.

Poor dog :(

OK but how the fuck do they pay rent when they don't work is my main question, welfare here in canada doesn't pay enough for you to rent an apartment or anything and it definitely doesn't pay enough to party everyday

EI between roommates goes a long way. Either that or they are hustlin (dealing drugs). Booze is cheap enough to party everyday. Move.

How much is your rent?

Never expect others to change your situation, always take control and change it yourself.

I'm a student, and I live on allowance.

Booze isn't cheap at all, every time I drink it costs me at least 30$ here in ontario and if I did that everyday it would add up huge

I was a 3-4 day/week party guy until recently. I just have an easy office job where no cares what hours I work.

I got bored of that though, partying takes time and energy, hard to get shit done. Writing a video game now. I try not to party more than once a week now.

Are you fucking retarded?

>Any ideas on getting back at them?
Talk to your landlord and threaten to sue over physical and psychologial damage due to lack of sleep if nothing gets done about it.

Does your apartment complex have a curfew?

Booze is cheap. I've seen homeless dudes collect enough bottles to get drunk every day. Maybe you're just that poor.

This

What kind of shit landlord would allow people to party everyday when there is normal working people in the building? I'd snap if people were partying all the time in my apartment keeping me awake before work

Yeah not here in canada

Chances are OP will never meet the landlord, only the property manager who has very limited power in regards to issues such as these, besides documenting them for future reference.

"a property manager may work with several landlords who own private homes or small apartment complexes. The property manager handles maintenance requests, collects rent, and deals with tenant disputes. As a renter, you may never meet the landlord"

Unless the landlord is willing to take a loss and kick out the offenders OP is stuck, and as long as the offenders are paying rent on time, there is no incentive.

Who cares. Get them all on my side. Once the partying at 2 AM stops, I stop.

Lawsuit it is then.

I suggest OP starts going into work late a few times and losing pay so he can get a nice compensation payout from the lawsuit too.

I live in Calgary.

This

>partying every night

u wot? Call police and tell them these people don't work and are obviously selling drugs if they don't have jobs otherwise they'd have no money to pay rent and party

Lawsuits don't work that way.

OP will have to show proof that he tried to relocate and could not find a suitable residence and was forced to stay in the apartment complex.

This thread should be pruned.

He shouldn't have to put up with noisy neighbors considering the noise bylaw means no loud noise between 11pm and 7am

If they're making noise past 11 call the cops and they'll get a fine that gets higher the more times the cops have to show up at that residence for noise complaints

To be brutally honest. I don't believe OP.

There is no way this story is true and the police are doing nothing about it. Most likely they come out and the call is unwarranted, or the neighbours would have ceased their behaviour, or other neighbours would have contacted the property manager in joint complaint.

OP is mad that he/she lives in a ghetto and doesn't have the financial resources to move out of the ghetto, and is now trying to force the ghetto to accommodate him/her. OP is bitch-made.

Top kek you're probably right because if it were true something would be done about it if it was as serious as he says

Here is what to do:
>pee on a plate
>put pissplate in freezer
>slide frozen piss under their doorframe
>you now successfully pissed them off
Or buy some earplugs