twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I get 3 snack wraps with water here and there

It's not the best meal but it cant be too bad

So its not bad?

I wouldn't advise it onba cut tho

high sodium and trans fat

It aint

>le sodium is bad for you meme

Am i the only one who thinks the fries have a weird aftertaste? Its like a weird bitterness similar to artificial sweetners

I get two plain doubles with cheese. No fries, and I bring bottled water.

Fight me.

Muh nigga. $4 for like 1000 calories. Why not just ask them for a cup of water though?

I feel like two mcdoubles isn't 1k cal
I don't wanna look online to see

One night I ate two mcgangbangs

And took off half of the bun on the jr chicken but that was probably 1200 if I had to guess

390 each

It's pretty crap nutrition

white starch, antibiotics in the meat, random ingredients in everything. Look up iced coffee mcdonalds ingredients and side effects. Shits fuarked.

out of curiosity were you a skinny fag trying to put on weight?

Cause most people I know would choose something more filling like a couple bowls of fried rice/ chilli for that 1k calories. I could literally eat like 8 mcdoubles ironically and only be full for like 20mins.

I wish I had skinnyfag problems.

High any micro is bad for you nigga

Preservatives, artifical colors and flavours, high concentrations of aldehydes, especially in the fries, high sodium, very high in omega 6, omega 3 practically non existant, very high in carbs and fat, low in protein, soy in most items, pretty much devoid of micros and fibre

its not. Its calorie dense and normies have no idea of portion control/moderating daily intake so they get fat

bread

Don't you remember that video, a 4 year old big Mac? Dried out, but intact. That shit can't be healthy.

that's literally just due to the lack of water

this
trans fat and aldehydes are the worst.
shitty omega ratios the second (easily to fix, just eat a fish oil pill)
preservatives are up for debate.
some artifical colors are known harmful, others are known safe.
devoid of micros is next worse (Also easy to fix, eat a multi and/or a salad)
low in fiber is next worse.
high fat high carb lowish protein is fine.

not every meal has to consist of protein

soy in small amounts is fine

trans fats are the devil, though

Yea, no. Natural food rots and turns. If you make a homemade sandwich and keep it for a week, the meat will rot, the cheese will spoil, the bread will be pure mold

if you put it in a very dry place, that won't happen.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_activity

holy shit are you me

The golden arches are the truest symbol of American gluttony and excess. The food itself isn't really that bad. It's the clientele, the miserable staff, the greed. Anyone with an iota of self respect would feel bad walking into one of these places.

>calories
>1k cal
When will you retards learn

I'm still a skinnyfag so I try not to feel full. On squat days I go with 2 double cheeseburgers and if I'm esp exhausted, fries as well. Around 1000 calories for $5 is okay with me. I know it's shitty nutrition but I watch my micro nutrients and take multivita.

Chickafila is way better desu senpai

They never clean the water spigot and let mildew collect in it

>not getting your immune system Veeky Forums

Fat, sugar, salt. Otherwise it's really not that bad. It's just the added ingredients that make you want more.

Plus high sugar