You're in the gym when this guy asks you to show him where the showers are

you're in the gym when this guy asks you to show him where the showers are

what do?

Sniff boi pucci

Tell him he's late a few decades.

tell him he gay

sorry, but I'm a grower

tell the fuccboi to get off

Point to the showers. Continue my lifts.

Man Veeky Forums has been surprisingly heterosexual in this thread, congrats guys

I would.. uhh.. umm..

kek

I'm getting hard thinking about this guy sucking me off in the showers late in the evening in the empty gym.
doesn't mean I'm gay though, r-right guys?
I had a gf once.

ask xim if you can spot xis squat in the shower

Veeky Forums has, over the course of several years, seriously altered my sexuality. Used to be disgusted by traps but now I masturbate to them all the time, and even twinks are turning me on. Did this place just uncover something that was already inside me, or did it change me?

> guy
Handing out passes to anyone these days

tell him they are in the locker rooms, I'm busy doing hip thrusts and I've got a workout to finnish

top kek

As long as the balls dont touch

The innate bisexuality residing in all humans? Humans who are social creatures that look upon beautiful things with the urge to posess and dominate such things?? Humans who started out female or at least genderless in the womb???
Nah man. You gay.

just own it you little bitch. embrace it.

I'm at peace with liking traps. Twinks are just the next frontier I guess~

sexual orientation is a concept invented in the 19th century

before them there was no such thing as a homosexual or a heterosexual. people just did their own thing.

>Implying people weren't burning faggots for millennia
Do you even history?

Think it more like progression like one would with lifting.
That end goal of unironically jacking it to Billy Harrington videos is like a 4pl8 DL. DYEGs (Do You Even Gay) can only dream right now.

certain acts were prohibited in certain societies, but nobody was punished for their orientation (which would literally be impossible since the idea of sexual orientation hadn't been invented yet)

e.g. the bible prohibits anal sex. you would be punished if you had anal sex whether you were a man or a woman and whether you were with a man or a woman. the act was prohibited.

read a book

ask if he wants a hand in the shower, or if i should buy him dinner first

the bigger I became through lifting the more I accepted that I'd totally do a skinny twink (as well as chubbier chicks)

maybe the test boost enhances your bi-curiousness or sthing

>album-28836598_155056742

God he is so yummy.

I vaguely point my finger toward the showers.

Twinks are disgusting.

>which would literally be impossible since the idea of sexual orientation hadn't been invented yet
never go full tard

You got me.

But he's right.
Pretending ancient Greeks had anything to do with our modern standards of sexuality is retarded.

Show him my BBC

Damn. Greek god mode

its like hanging around a group of people that casually do all kinds of drugs after spending years together you doing heroin from time to time wouldn't be a big deal for you either

Blast from he past

show him to the shower. am i missing something here?

Is that the tumblr guy with the weird cock?
His body seems familiar.

yes. you show him to the shower. you follow. then you make sweet love to his pucci. you forgot the last part

Of course I'll show him the showers

If by weird you mean breddy big, yes.

>tfw i have a bigger dong then him
Noice

Yeah, that's the one.
The ridiculous treasure trail is kinda of a turnoff desu.
I mean, if you're gonna shave your entire body why leave a fucking plucked straight line of hair?

This guy knows what's up. The psychologists of the 19th century invented sexual orientation as a theoretical framework to explain "divergent" sexual behavior. Prior to that, there was only sexual behavior. Certain acts were legislated, certain social relations were legislated, but there was no such thing as "gay" or "straight." It's entirely absent from the vocabulary of every civilization prior to that point. The idea we have now of a "gay culture" above and beyond homosexual sex is an entirely modern invention.

I was initially attracted to twinks and androgynous guys, but the older I got the more attracted I became to masculine guys. It's weird. I'm way more drawn to a muscled physique and some hair than to a smooth skinny fuccboi now when I browse /gif/, for instance. I'm also more interested in being top, though I still prefer bottom.

I'm not sure whether lifting had anything to do with the above, but it's possible.

How long to get that thick? I keep bulking, cutting, bulking, cutting, but my lean mass gains are coming so slowly.

>tfw I'll never fuck a twink with my BBC

youve always been attracted to femininity. Veeky Forums just showed you dudes that look like women.

>The innate bisexuality residing in all humans?

Gonna go ahead and call bullshit on this nonsense.

Pic or lies

I think it's okay if it's thin, is too much though.
He didn't keep it so I guess he didn't really like it.

Amazing genetics, lots of works and sterons I guess.
He used to do wrestling apparently.

It's really not when you consider the idea that humans (males in the context) are attracted more o features than facts. Our brain recognizes the physical before it does the complex. You'll notice thbe feminine qualities of a twink far sooner than the complex idea of male or female.

shitty photoshop, especially the jeans bulge
i can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few jeans bulges in my days

I literally thought this was a greek statue from the thumbnail

You might be right

>You'll notice thbe feminine qualities of a twink far sooner than the complex idea of male or female
>the feminine qualities

Yes, the male heterosexual brain is attracted to feminine shapes. How the fuck is that bisexual? If we were "innately bisexual" we'd be sexually attracted to masculine shapes as well.

Bisexual as a concept does not mean you have to find male physiques attractive, it means finding MALES attractive, you retard. If you're attracted to female body shapes on a male body, you're bisexual.

Jesus dude, don't be so fucking thick next time you post

>it's not my fault I'm a homo dude WE'RE ALL BISEXUAL IT'S NATURE DUDE LMAO XD

ok buddy

Good argument, you sure refuted my facts with those well timed opinions and all caps

>If we were "innately bisexual" we'd be sexually attracted to masculine shapes as well.

I am :^)

ayy rasputin

hows the qt asian bf?

kek'd.

Source?

Let him suck me off.. he needs my gains more than I do.