Hello Veeky Forums. First of all sorry my bad english

Hello Veeky Forums. First of all sorry my bad english.
Lardass here, 23 and from italy, i'm actually 180cm x 105 kg. I know i'm not obese but i'm very fat right now, and i hate that, because i was a pretty athletic guy.
What happened? Basically, depression and i inflated like a balloon.

By the way, i don't really how know how to get better. For now, i started going on jog every day, i stretch myself up for 10km in 60 mins (and i literally destroy myself because i barely can do that). I'm eating only rice, chicken and i eliminated high carbs food along fried and spices.
No more butter and oil. Drinking just water and some times lemon ice tea.

Am i doing good? Can you give a fatbro advices to actually become first of all skinnier, and the build up some muscles? Thank you guys.

Pic related, it's me right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N60utqXf5HQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just eat less kcal every day, diets are memes. Have some of that good, strong Italian coffee in the morning to ease your appetite. Drink plenty of water throughout the day.

dont do that. jogging at you weight will kill your joints. eat at a deficit and lose some weight, go for a walk 2-3 times a day for 20-30 mins. when you down to 80 you can start thinking about running

You ARE obese...

I don't really know. I stand up for most of the day (working)
But running myself to death helps me on achieving things and be more positive about my life, i really love to run. For now, i've got no problems at all (my legs are very strong for what i know)
Will it 100% surely cause problems?

Thank you man, yeah i'm doing that already. How many kcalories i have to assume to lose weight and be healthy?

That's not the problem. Obese or overweight, i want to get better, a name calling a condition doesn't change anything

>I know i'm not obese but i'm very fat right now
You have a bmi of about 33
You need to lose some fucking weight asap
Read the fucking sticky, educate yourself as to what you should be doing and what you should be eating.
Losing weight is incredibly simple.

Reading the sticky now, thank you man didn't saw that, jumped into making the thread without noticing.

You can let this die

You got to know where you are right now in order to progress. Many fatties including myself can be really dense when it comes to how their body actually looks like

if you feel like its worth it, im not sure if it will cause problems, its most likely the case. its not about feeling and not about how strong your legs are. you can look like usein bolt and still have damaged joints

180cm at 105kgs is obese bro.
That said exercise and eating less(and clean) will do the job over like 8 months or so.

You could start doing some body weight exercises as well. On knees push ups, body weight squats. If you find some dumbbells, give them a try. These are not going to make your fat loss any faster, that's all diet, but at least you get some strength so if you go to the gym some day you can lift more than just the bar.

stop eating deserts and shit minimize ur carbs.
do not eat carbs after 6 pm, drink water
eat like 1200-1500 cal a day and ur good to go if you do this for a month u'll probably lose about 8 - 10 kgs.

Put on comfy shoes and walk 5k every day. Add 500 meters every week. Start doing mobility and stretching exercises. When you get to 10k, start c25k.

>What happened?
Troppo pasta e pizza

I am not Italian but currently living in Italy. You have god tier products to cut seriously

I suggest you to download Myfitnesspal and calculate your daily caloric need and start a cut on -500 calories

Also sign up for a gym and follow one of the beginner linear progression programs while dieting
Some god tier food you can eat for protein etc
>Parmigiano Reggiano
>Mozzarella
>Bresaola
>Greek Yogurt
>Feta
>Soia Burgers/Svizzera/Spezzatino di soia etc

I know it's fucking delicious but try to eat less pizza and pasta but you are lucky because even most Italian fast food are still much much healthier

Forza famiglia

>

Basically, got life destroyed and changed in a month and had 6 months of depression, where i destroyed myself, wasn't able to go out from home and intoxicated myself with a lot of junk food

Thank you man i'm downloading the app now.
Yeah the problem about Bresaola is that it costs a shit ton, but i will try to follow that.
Thank you too man. Where are you living?

Thank you guys, cutting carbs and cals.
This may seem like a really stupid question, but a girl said that when she wants to lose fat she starves herself.

That's a stupid thing to do right?

>For now, i started going on jog every day,
Don't run everyday. If you do you will destroy your joints for sure. Have at least one day of rest and generally take it slowly.
Running is not the best idea at your weight, but you can do it.
Try to do other sports as well: Riding bike, swimming, lifting weights, pushups....
Try to avoid crap food like sweets and high fat animal products. YOu can eat a lot of veggies, fruits, beans. YOu don't have to cut out all carbs. As long as you are at a caloric deficit you will lose weight.

Ignore the 'cutting carbs' meme. Literally doesn't matter. The only thing that matters for losing weight is how many calories you shove into your mouth hole - how many calories your body uses to sustain itself at your ungodly weight.

"Eating healthy" is important of course, rice and chicken are great because they give you great nutrition value with little calories, however, if you are eating too much rice and chicken you are still gonna be a fat fuck. You need to count calories. I don't give a shit if you only go on a 100 calorie deficit, just count calories and make sure you eat less than the calories you need to maintain your weight every day.

For all your body cares you could be eating cake every meal of the day, and as long as you are eating less calories than your TDEE you are gonna lose weight. It would be unhealthy as fuck, but you will still lose weight.

>That's a stupid thing to do right?
Yes, you will lose a lot of muscles. YOu can eat even less with less muscle tissue. After a long period of starvation your body starts digesting itself. You will eventually kill yourself

I used to be fat as well. I had more than 100 kg with 183 m, kind of like you.
Weight loss is a marathon. You don't want to start to quickly, because you want to make it to the end. You have to change your habits, be disciplined, eat healthy, do sports. Do not stop at the 20 km because you are already much further than in the beginning. Go all the way. It may be painful sometimes, but it is worth it.

Dont starve yourself.
Its not sustainable long term and encourages bad life long eating habits.
Eat less, do resistance weight lifting and do lots of cardio.
Given your weight i recommend high incline slower paced exercise. Will burn high cals but not blow out your joints.

C25k?

>That's a stupid thing to do right?

Yes, never drop below 60% tdee.

im saying minimize the carbs, why would you eat carbs when you can eat protein? digesting protein is more harder so your body uses more energy for that and also carbs are not that healty.

>digesting protein is more harder so your body uses more energy for that and also carbs are not that healty.
As far as I know carbs and protein have the same amount of Kcal per gramm: 4,1.
Why should carbs be unhealthy? As long as you eat whole foods (no refined sugar, white bread, white pasta....) there is no problem with carbs. The glucose gives you energy to use your brain and muscles

>why would you eat carbs when you can eat protein?
You sound like these guys:
youtube.com/watch?v=N60utqXf5HQ

What's, beside eggs, best protein intake food?

TDEE Calculator and STICKY you italian primadonna

>What's, beside eggs, best protein intake food?
Eggs are a bad source of protein. They are full of saturated fat an cholesterol.

So what should i eat most?

What are those? Going to look them up on google

Its not optimal
for you its a horrible Idea because you cant starve yourself for as long as it would take to loose as much as you need to

step 1)figure out why your fat.aka count calories
step2) you no longer drink soda or fruit juice
step3) start eating a controlled diet in slight calorie deficit (this will also teach you what a healthy amount of food is)

Beans, lentils, green leafy vegetables like broccoli and spinach, nuts, seeds.... They all contain protein. Actually almost every food besides refined sugar and oils contain protein. It is almost impossible to not get enough protein on a Western diet.
Veeky Forums people are crazy about protein. They think the more the better. This is just bullshit broscience.

Yes , you are obese. But guess what motherfucker. You can fix it . I belive in you mein negger. I was depressed just like you and I used it like my fuel to kill my self everyday at the gym training . 90 min of cardio , lifting , a good diet and 5l of water per day and i went from 135 to 105 in 3 months.
Pic related. It's my progress.

chicken breast, tuna, yogurt. remember ur losing weight do not compare your meals to ripped guys.
i personally eat tuna/chicken breast salad every day if i can.

morbid obesity.

the best thing for you will to be live in perpetual dread of the impending death and waste of all that you are or could be that you are summoning to yourself.

perpetual.

terror.

>1,92cm master race reporting in

Forgot that.