Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums

I've been made fun of a lot for being a little skinnier than the other guys. I want to start working out but I have no idea what I'm doing.
I mean, I understand the basics, but I need help with diet and exercises.

pic is me,
6'1'' 113 for all those wondering
pls help

SHOO SHOO HUNGRY SKELLY

SHOO SHOO HUNGRY SKELLY

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELEINGTON

Read the sticky

Holy fuck, user, if this is real I'm so sorry. You need to start gaining weight and you need to do it now before you face serious health risks. I was 5'9 110 lbs and thought I couldn't gain weight, it was REALLY hard to gain weight. I recommend you do GOMAD or even half GOMAD and eat as much as you can and you'll gain weight. Focus on that now, and do some body weight exercises for now until you're even just considered skinny and then you can start lifting

You're not skinnier then the other guys, you look anorexic.

I hate to suggest this but, you're going to have to do GOMAD and dirty bulk.
Lifting is going to be tough at first so go look for the convict conditioning training chart and start doing those every day when you can do full pushups chinup and squats then you can try to transition to lifting to put on some extra mass.

This guy gets it

I thought I was skinny

Just eat as much as you can and lift

You sure you don't have something like Marfan syndrome?

what a bullshit advice, he'll end up skinnyfat.
he should start lifting right away, so he gains muscle and bodyfat.

Nah his chest would be super fucked up.

You retard, he has plenty of room to put on a little bit of fat he's fine. I did it and I guarantee I look much better than you do. He needs to be a semi healthy weight before he even thinks of touching a weight. He'll lift, get sore, his lifts won't go up because he's far too weak, get an injury, etc and get discouraged

You're going to need to consume several thousand calories a day (5000+ ?)and a lot of it should be protein.

An earlier user mentioned convict conditioning to start out, I'm going to second that suggestion.

It has the added benefit of allowing you to exercise in private (in your room or some shit) until you figure out what the fuck you're doing/gain some confidence.

OP here
convict conditioning sounds fine. What about SS, is that good,too?

Isn't GOMAD a meme?

GOMAD is only a meme when people think that it's for anyone but skellies such as yourself

Gomad is not a meme, it's a way to get your fill of calories and it's easy because you drink it instead of eating. I also always carry around chocolate bars with me and eat one every of couple of hours for added calories. Even if you're full and can't eat, it's easy because it dissolves in your mouth

In your case, GOMAD is not a meme.
You need to put on mass.

You are months or possibly half a year from touching anything but freeweights.
You'll be able to make your own judgements about SS by that time.
A few months of bodyweight exercise will teach you a great deal since you haven't done any strict exercise until now.

The biggest mistake you're going to make is overdoing it.
You aren't a fucking bodybuilder yet so don't take advice on reps/weight/schedules from this dumbass board, they always think that anything less that HAM is being a pussy.

Honestly just get decent workout in for 20 min 5 days a week and do your best not to injure yourself.
The exercise is not the part you need to focus on, it's your calorie intake.
THATs your bottleneck, calories.

I used to be you. I was 6'0" 120lbs.

There are no secrets to this. You need to eat way more food and lift weights 4-5 days a week. Follow a proven routine like SS, or at the very least make sure you are doing bench, squat, deadlift and OHP.

Force yourself to eat. I used to stop when i felt "full" and i looked like you. I had to just force myself to eat an entire second helping of food AFTER i had that feeling. There is nothing stopping you from mechanically chewing and swallowing more food other than your own mind.

Eat more, lots of protein, and lift weights. Increase weight as you get stronger. That's literally it.

Don't listen to these fools, do a clean bulk with 500 above your TDEE

youll be a god in a year

>Average 6'1" m-master race reporting in
OP go to a doctor before doing anything, you may have a disease it's just not normal to be that skinny

Listen to this user, OP. Eating a lot of calories is the most important thing for you.

Start doing cardio and push ups for at least one month before hitting the gym.

also, eat faggot.

>for being a little skinnier
>a little
Read the sticky

What would happen if OP walked out and tried squatting lmao2pl8 with no safety?

Actually aushcwitz mode

Eat the most calorie dense food you can. Pizza, pasta, high fat foods like nuts and avacados are easy to eat to get a lot of calories. Of course make sure all meals have a protein component; just 60g of protein a day while lifting at your weight can help you add muscle.

Invest in a wheelchair as to not lose any calories from walking. You need them all

GOMAD is intended for people in your situation, and ONLY for people in your situation.

It's become a meme because shitholes like /r/Fitness will recommend GOMAD and Starting Strength to every skinnyfat dipshit that asks for advice, and then act surprised when they come back overweight with shitty underdeveloped upper bodies.

What the hell do you eat, user? A pack of pop tarts a day?

your mom

what do you recomend for a workout program then?

OP here.

I started a balanced diet, lifted regularly, and made sure to take in 90g of protein daily through a combination of supplements and food.

In just three hours I made it from 113 lb skelly, to a ~180 lb rookie. How do I go from rookie to champion mode?

My endgame is reaching mega mode.

bs

Pretty much what these guys say