Fitness

How do I into bantz?

I'm a beta autistic male that usually just laughs and shakes his head when receiving bantz, however I usually think of a response like 10 minutes later

How do I develop that kind of manly asshole bantz camaraderie?

if only there was some webforum you could go to to practice where everyone just shits on each other all the time

You need to train in either Australia, England, Canada, or if you're willing to learn a new language for the sake of bantz mastery South Korea

I was crowned bantz king at my school ama

I tried to bring Veeky Forums humour into real life and cringed myself
But this is the only way make me laugh

>implying you can't just bants with some southeast US guys who aren't fucking their cousins
Do you even south?

Become american. We are kings of banter

>this is what americans think

>southeast US
>not fucking their cousins

How have you been posting for so long without aqcuiring wit?

How have any of you?

We talk way more shit to eachother more than normies among themselves.

We are THE WORLD's source of raw comedy and tragedy.

confirmed never having experienced the glory that is an intelligent, witty redneck

Because everyone just defaults to calling eachother a niggerfaggot, you fucking niggerfaggot

*tips*fe*do*ra*
nothing personnel kid.
*unsheaths sword*

You're right, l've never seen a unicorn in real life

You realize of course the southeastern US has the highest concentration of niggers this side of the Atlantic right?

yeah because responding to a 4chomp post half an hour after it was posted is comparable to bantering in real time, y-you fucking mongoloid.

I'm talking about white people, obviously.

>not getting your banter basics from facebook, specifically facebook groups where people get all huffy and puffy over stupid shit, like arguing abiut what an SJW is
never gonna git gud at banter bro

just browse a fast board retard.

how can you seriously lurk on this page and not become a cynical asshole?

are u a newfag?

get into some retarded discussion to gain wit, I like to defend niggers and blacks on pol, guaranteed replies,

I bet you suck dicks too, eh?

confusing me with ur dad senpai

Whenever someone gives you the bantz just say "if I wanted to hear a joke I'd just stick a microphone up your moms vagina since the last thing that came out was a joke you fucking cunt."

1. confidence

2. how do you struggle with this while browsing this website? So many of my zingers were inspired by posts here. At the end of the day this is just human to human communication, you should be able to take things from it. Im pretty sure your problem is more number 1

I am 22.
my younger sister is 3.

Probably not.

I sometimes defend anarcho communism and abortion on pol, and was fine doing it in slowpoke mode. Perhaps it's true what they say that you can't really train explosive power.

desu if you can't keep up on 4chin, you suck ass and need to work more.

>south
literally the slowest part of the country

NYC area or bust fgt

Work in a restaurant kitchen to increase bantz gains.

>anarcho communism

I don't even know what that is but it sounds retarded. It's like saying "salty sugar"

That's why you have no friends beside your mom.

why would you want to develop the skill of being an uncouth asshat?

Gets bitches wet

Girls love douchebags,it's silent knowledge

don't get me go all lrn2kropotkin on you m8. [spoiler]I don't actually think it's a viable economical system[/spoiler]

thanks for the info straight from highschool but we're adults here

nyc'ers are always such blow hards. That's why the east coast is the least coast.

>niggers and blacks

That's a good one too. Another good one is bringing up their one rep maxes and how low they are.

You overestimate your kin,lad

>lad
wish there were flags here so I could avoid replying to 80 IQ limeys

Can't handle the bantz

At least a limey would acknowledge the spirit of the times.

Everybody is a crazed animal.
Women don't know better.

nice meme. let me know when you turn 18

The trick is to know what really hurts other people, their deep insecurities and bring them up to fuck with them.

At least thats how it works in my friend group. People realizes those kind of things, no point on trying to hide them.
Unironical advice: Just be yourself

this

>begin to mimic australian style shitposting
>bros think I'm hilarious
>bigger than most everyone
>that racist hilarious cunt that you want to hang with but you dont want to fuck with
>notice all chicks mirin now

have I made it lads?

dont remind me

>nice meme

Exactly my point dude

Everything is a fucking meme
We have the most knowledge of memes than anyone else.If you're thinking using it to our advantage to get pussy is stupid you are a grade A1 BASIC HOMO

sorry i dont speak facebook teenager

>"Hey your sports team lost, they suck haha!"
"If I wanted to hear a joke I'd stick a microphone up your mom's vagina since the last thing that came out was a joke you fucking cunt I could beat your ass bitch."

Have fun trying to keep your girl from leaving you out of boredom

Stop following Sam Hyde and his autismo sycophants, for starters.

you're so unbelievably young and stupid it's just incredible

The only thing incredible is how much longer my penis is than yours you bitch.

Dude, don't be so prejudice. I'm from Texas and I fuck my cousins too.

>"Talking down to them youngsters on the Veeky Forums,lemme call this one young and stupid even though he is more accomplished and adapted to modern society than i am now"
>*sharts* nyeeehhh that'll show em

Watch a shitload of standup comedy. Study their timing and delivery.

Disregard if talking to females. This is useless if you're not at least mildly attractive.

Trips confirm. NYfag here, our bantz are bottom-tier. Boston is probably the only part of the northeast with respectable banter.

First off you gotta leave Veeky Forums. Memes don't translate into normal human behaviour very well and you'll just come across as a faggot.

If you want to be good at bantz stop masturbating and be alfa

>tfw beebros are getting genocided by unselective pesticides

Soon, DuPont and others will start to genetically engineer bees resistant to popular pesticides - although I'm not sure how would they do that, since mechanism of action of many of those has to do with, for an example, calcium channels, Na/K pumps or preventing acetylcholine from breakdown.