What would you rather be

>manlet
>hairlet
>jawlet
>baldlet
>framelet

You must be one, the other factors would be normal.

>Baldlet
>Hairlet

What's the difference?

There is no diference, im high and fucked up

Definitely baldlet. Being bald is far from the end of the world.

Then in that case either of those. Being a manlet, jawlet, and framelet would be worse desu.

Baldlet. I don't understand why bald faggots complain or get insecure about something as trivial as hair. If I don't get a haircut at least every 2 months I look like a fucking caveman. Shit is useless and pointless.

What's the difference?

Jokes on you, I'm already a manlet and a frame let, with a massive overcompensating jaw as some kind of sick cosmic joke.
Not a baldlet or even receding, but I've been a hairlinelet all my life.

Genius

you forgot the worst one
>dicklet

baldlet/hairlet whatever the difference is

I never understood this. If you dick is so small that it's a micropenis, you can get surgery. If not, then your dick is fine.

Bald/ hairlet.

If I have a good body, face, and frame I can get away with bieng bald no problem

baldlet

Some people aren't ugly, and if you're not ugly then your hair matters a lot for your physical appearance.

>manlet
check
>hairlet
check
>jawlet
check
>baldlet
not yet
>framelet
check

what do I do if I am already all of them?

Lift.

So is Veeky Forums consensus that being a baldlet is not an issue?

You shout bingo and keep living in hard mode

already do, but I don't see how that will change anything, low bodyfat and big delts give the illusion of an almost okay frame, but is still worse than most males that don't even lift

It is an issue, just not for those who tend to go bald. If you're going bald, it means you look old enough to pull it off. If I went bald, then I would have a problem because I look 16.

>tfw none of these

would go for bald tho and chances are I will be bald anyway seeing as my dad went bald at 40

I would go with framelet. I can live with 6'2, handsome face, nice hair, and narrow shoulders.

No, being bald isn't an issue.
It's just how you look while bald is the issue.

I honestly only think that bald is bad is a thing that is pushed by people who want to sell hair product.

>manlet
178cm tall, been told by qt milfs that im tall twice
>hairlet
thick as fuck long hair
>jawlet
nope
>baldlet
see hairlet
>framelet
nah
also 7inch masterrace so get fucked faggots

can i just be a woman instead?

>GF is taller than you
>GF is stronger than you

pick one, regardless of whether you want both or not

why do u lie on an autistic frogposting forum

Taller. I'm 5'11 and any girl over 6' is going to have insecurity issues which I can exploit.

Conversely, a woman that can press 160lb is going to look disgusting.

taller.

1.) got a thing for taller girls
2.) save my sons from my manlet genes

I have a slightly receding hairline and it sucks honestly. But it's way better than the alternatives listed. I'm hoping it's just my hairline "maturing" since nobody in my family has bladed in three generations.

I'm everything here but Baldlet.

under rated post

Top kek

you're not fooling anyone

why do you tripfag with a Turkish name on a racist white forum

Lel rekt

REKT

can someone explain this meme?

Taller would be interesting. I'd still 100% be stronger than her so I could still throw her around and dominate her in bed. She'd be a fucking bean sprout at 6' 2" minimum though.

Hahaha forgot to turn off trip lel

but is not like you guys thought I had a huge frame, or that I was tall or had manly chin right?

I just don't like to use my trip unnecessarily

>t. nonbald

i think it's the other way around m8