Frifay Night, Party Night

>Frifay Night, Party Night
>House music is on
>Approach a girl i kind wanted to fuck. Knew already her name but i asked it from her again just for a talk.
> Whats your name?
>Stacy. Like literally her name is Stacy in real Life.Me, remebers Veeky Forums
>me: ''Sexy name''
>Her:''You r drunk.''She said that smiling at me and looking at my eyes.
> i leave for second and dance a bit.
>After that i see her in the same place alone talking to my friend.
>Approach dancing and put my arm around her neck . Im superfit so i had the confidence to do that. I was wearing a shirt and ma gains were showing so i was in i do whateva fuck i wanna do mode
>She is smiling and shows no reaction.
>For some reason i leave again to dance. I was full drunk
>When i come back stacy left and i saw her talking to her female friend.
>Me continue to dance like a retard
>20 minutes forward, me sitting with friends and talking. Turns out she has a boyfriend
>5 mins later she is in front of me kissing with the DYEL dude.

>>remebers

What did he mean by this?

Re-read your own post.

Tell me what you think you did wrong.

Then I'll tell you what you did wrong.

> Im superfit so i had the confidence to do that. I was wearing a shirt and ma gains were showing so i was in i do whateva fuck i wanna do mode
>5 mins later she is in front of me kissing with the DYEL dude.

Woah how beta are you; you've got the body APPARENTLY and yet you still lost her to a DYEL.

JUST

>didn't hit on a girl or flirted with her
>she has a boyfriend and kissed him
>he enjoyed some drinking times by dancing and being with his friends
>nothing special happened but he's mad

Autismo

You sound desperate as fuck
>sexy name
>put my arm around her neck im so fit
Cringy desu

You've got to have FACE

> Im superfit so i had the confidence to do that. I was wearing a shirt and ma gains were showing so i was in i do whateva fuck i wanna do mode

So OP was acting like a cocky douche and then he got cucked. I bet everyone was laughing at you because in your head you think you're alpha but in reality you're beta as fuck. I bet you're not as Veeky Forums as you claim either; you're literally living in delusion.

I can just picture you walking around going up to girls saying "AYY BABY" and trying to look aesthetic, and then the girl rejects you and you go to another girl as you get increasingly drunk and ignorant to the fact everyone is watching you for entertainment.

>OP slurs his words all over girls and doesn't understand why they reject him

And OP has left the thread. OP on suicide watch

He remembered Veeky Forums because here we call slutty girls Stacy.

What the fuck user, do you have the reading comprehension of a 1st grader?

How can anyone be this inarticulate?

is this the first time you saw a female? this has to be the dumbest story I've ever heard.

I'm making fun of his broken English; not the fact he is that autistic that he is referencing memes in reality to guide his life.

Also I know it's you OP; come out and face the music instead of hiding. We all want to laugh at you.

Tell us so the rest of us can learn, senpai

somehow i'm lucky i dont have to (and can not) put myself through this club/ bar/ whatever party shit anymore due to my hearing damage

lol she was smiling because she was nervous and you were embarassing yourself

Lol being fit isnt everything you idiot with no college degree. People want men with power of big cooperation, powerful parents who are rich, kids who have potential in big companies like Samsung, Google, LG, Bosch. Just because you spend hours everyday working out doesn't mean you will succeed in life.

Bill Gates is DYEL but he can buy your whole family.

Joke's on you my parents are dead, Bill. And you look like shit.

>I was wearing a shirt and ma gains were showing

>wow that user is wearing a shirt and his gains are showing
>i'm going to abandon my long-term partner of 3 years and fuck user

this is how autismos on Veeky Forums think real life works. why don't you kys op?

"You're drunk" aka I don't want to talk to you

>I leave for a second
She left you and you then left to not look like an idiot

>smiling, no reaction
She was doing the "omg the ugly dude is hitting on me save me smile" to her friend so she leaves again which is related to "for some reason".

>dance like a retard

Very charming too

Game: 40 year old virgin/10

>smiling, no reaction

Was her smile like this, OP?

You sound like a dickhead