Roiding for this

>Roiding for this

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2866577
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not wanting to make heart gains

> bigger heart accommodate bigger body ?
WOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!! WTF I HATE LIFTINGN OW

Just means it's stronger, right guys??

>heartlet jealousy

can't argue with those digits

Check em

LADS

Doesn't everyone who does training for a number of years have an enlarged heart anyway?

enlarged heart means enlarged feels????

God Veeky Forums truely is populated with the most immature memeing 15 year olds imaginable. Grow the fuck up.

kek

Difference between myofibular hypertrophy, athletic induced eccentric hypertrophy and dilated cardiomyopathy. Principally the problem is the constant exposure to the negative stressor (hypertension, valvular disease, genetic causes), or frequent exposure to toxins (cocaine is directly toxic, excessive alcohol). Pathological causes cause fibrosis of the muscle and don't result in new blood vessels the way excercise does, and the effect is much more pronounced. -source, I'm a cardiac nurse.

kys

Reddit might be more your speed

gtfo nerd I don't understand those words

talk in english

Almost forgot, steroids fall in a weird area since they're not toxic, but they cause growth that is effectively pathological. Haven't done much reading on that though, you don't see a lot of roid hearts in the rural south. Most of my patients are fat diabetics.

how do you make your heart stronger in a good way if you have hypertension?

Big heart from athletics = good. Big heart from being old and being a shit = bad. Do 30 minutes of light cardio for your health and recovery on non lifting days.

>i'm a nurse
this is AMERICA, here we speak AMERICAN not your foreign bullshit, now
get your minge out for the lads, will ya

Pls be female nurse
Pls be in Virginia

>do cardio

And tire out the legs I use to squat and burn those precious calories?

shoo shoo gains goblin

Long slow distance cardio (HR 120-130 for 30 minutes consistently causes eccentric hypertrophy and increases stroke volume), weight loss(fat causes peripheral resistance and contributes a number of chemical signals that increase BP), sodium reduction (targeting around 2 Grams a day though that doesn't work for everyone), medications (beta blockers may decrease all cause mortality and help with anxiety, are actually considered performance enhancers in several concentration sports, very Veeky Forums. They decrease VO2 max by 5-10% though. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2866577 I'm not well researched on the effects of ACE inhibitors, nitrates, diuretics, calcium channel blockers or neurohormonal blockade on exercise tolerance. I suspect thiazide diuretics and neurohormonals could probably be taken without negative effects, but I'm not basing that on any study.

Unfortunately HTN is very influenced by genetics, some people always need meds. Vascular resistance is programmed by your heart and kidneys, and some people have messed up senors or bad constants. Fortunately HTN meds are some of the oldest and cheapest drugs on the market, with few side effects compared to other classes.

Male nurse.
North Carolina.
I'll wear my stethoscope while I fuck your ass though.

I need dem blood pressure gains

Pls be the nurse of my heart. And my anus.

>getting this triggered in current year
LUL

I do my cardio, it's important to do while on a bulk.

>Fast paced walking to the McDonald's 15min away.

>When Veeky Forums itself is a meme
pls