I'm a fat fuck

I'm a fat fuck

How long would it take to get this body natty? It looks easily achievable enough. Am I right?

>I'm a fat fuck
Are we talking chubby or 400 lbs?

Tub of peanut butter a day

p chubby

how fat? If you're beyond BMI 30 you'll probably have some loose skin and not look like that pic for a long while, even if you do miraculously lose the weight and gain the muscle.

>It looks easily achievable enough. Am I right?
of course not you dumb fuck, don't believe Veeky Forums

Depends where youre starting. If youre just chubby a similar physique is achievable within one year if you're dedicated.

jumpman these fags up to somethin

>everyone on Veeky Forums always asking 'how does I get a body'
>not realizing that you will never, ever look like any one else

OP you will never look like that, you have different inserts, different genetics, different origins. You will look like however you look.

how will i look then?

How can i find out?

You won't know until you start. Obviously you will look better with more defined muscles, but it's up to you to determine/locate problem areas and strengths, and to make adjustments to your programming.

For instance, I have wide shoulders, which gives me a good chest, but I'm also really tall, so my lats are a problem area for me.

Should I commit suicide?

Not him but, if you weigh over 250lbs you almost certainly will not be looking like that in the torso ever. Barring super elastic skin or significant passing of time/surgery.

im 210lbs

This is odd, never thought anyone would make a thread about me lol.

Here's your >you lol

I did the reddit ppl, this was about the 8 month mark

Also I don't know what to tell you senpai I started off extremely skelly, if you're young your skin may bounce back.

That was probably my leanest, I was taking yohimbine at that point I remember.

Unironically miring dude

Did you do that reddit meme PPL exactly by the book?

I am doing it too but I replaced a few exercises, doing db press instead of barbell bench, etc.

Yes, I changed very little except i did it every day. This was about the 10 month mark

If I went back I would change bb bench to bb Incline and try get that up

Stats at that point were about:

Deadlift: 2.5pl8
Bench: 1pl8
Squat: 1.5pl8
OHP: 0.5pl8

Thwse days I'm a hair away from 1234 at 1.3 years training.

nice desu senpai

Looks like I gotta cut pretty hard which will fucking suck with 6x a week...

If it were easy, anyone could do it.

Ephedrine + Caffeine made cutting a joke for me, do yourself a favour user.

should i do psmf or something?

im thinking about doing a starvation meme diet

Yeah i did rounds of PSMF, but later and I didn't have any EC.

I imagine EC + PSMF would be pretty effective.

how did you look when you began

im a fatboy. Did you do any direct ab work?

I'm considering just doing like 1000-1200 cal for a couple months I also do cardio every session

I was a slight skinnyfat, I did everything you shouldn't do for the first month or two.

I literally did the the Onepunch man meme workout of 100 pushups and 100 situps a day, minus the cardio and i went full starvation mode, 800 cals a day.

I don't recommend this at all, do a proper routine. Up to the OP pic I was lifting entirely on a cut, so yeah you can still build minimal muscle on a cut but it's far from optimal. Cardio for you I definitely recommend something low intensity so as not to fuck your shit up. Swimming is honestly the best cardio, if you're not up for that just start doing a regular spin class.

thanks breh

Your body looks pretty attainable and unironically way better than something like the rippeltoe bulking bodies. Will I lose my virginity if i look like you?

Thanks, I always hated SS/SL. Progressive Overload in a sensible program is perfectly fine and will achieve better results imo.

And yes, even as a manlet autist it helps a lot.

Start heavy and put on some starter muscle, then switch to low weight, high reps, lots of cardio and a proper diet which has you eating at a calorie deficit.

nice m8

Really makes you think about how much of a difference lower bf makes

Nice progress, thick, solid, tight etc.
What's your height and how much did you weigh here? I'm 8 months in and lifting the exact same amount you were but I don't look nearly as good.

5'5, 57kg/128lbs manlet lol, i'm 5'6 62kg/135lbs or so might be some manlet privilege there.

what the fuck

i thought you said you were 5'9 or something.

I'm 5'11. Is there no hope to look like this now? fuck

Not at all mate, everything I did was the polar opposite of the Veeky Forums mantra of low volume.

I was training for at least 2 hours every day with about 7 rest days total that year. Training buddies who follow the same routine as me, ranging from 5'5 to 6'2 mate also look pretty damn good so don't let your dreams be dreams.

still definitely attainable

Not too far off from me, I'm 5'7" 146lb/66kg, sitting at around 20% body fat. Think it's time for a cut?

Cut. Men aren't supposed to have love handles. Lean bulk after cut.

Yes, I never ever let myself go above 15% bf ever, if I was getting a bit thicc i'd do a mini cut back down to about 12%. It's just recently i've allowed myself to get fluffy and bulk since I have some serious strength goals.

Absolutely, check out Prometheus & BalconyBrah, the main thing is absolutely volume

>Cut. Men aren't supposed to have love handles. Lean bulk after cut.

That feel when you didn't fuck learn this.

Dude for a year when i was a newfag to lifting I fucking bulked at 25% bodyfat. I looked absolutely ridiculous and it took me forever to drop the weight after

If i got to your body I would just maintain desu unless I began roiding.

Seems just right, any bigger and i'd just run some test

Stats and lifts?

Do you still have love handles?

>Do you still have love handles?

Of course not (yes)

Haha, time to start a mini cut. Do PSMF if you want to get it over with.

Thanks brahs. The cause of my love handles is my dumb ass flip flopping between dirty and clean bulking in the beginning, but I've also developed big obliques from running which I'm worried would still be noticeable once I burn more fat. Would that be the case or could I do something to reduce the size of my obliques without losing muscle in other areas?

Bro don't worry about a thing.

Get lean, it's the most important. You won't lose muscle or strength, just do it. You'll look way better, even if you lose every single bit of muscle you have it's better to be lean, health and looks wise.

- Deadlift 170 x 2 but i'm near certain I can pull 4pl8 but i've been working on my lockout a lot with 4pl8 rack pulls.
- Bench 200lbs/90kg Doing mdisbrow's deathbench because I suck at bench.
- Squat 117.5kg/260lbs probably my worst lift but it's a massive focus because quads are weak
- Overhead Press 55kg/120lbs so close to dat dere 1x bw ohp

I do a ton of weighted pullups and dips too, both 65lbs. Abs I do L-Sits, Ab Wheel, Dragon Flags and Front Levers

Thanks senpai but I plan on being the next tinytrip, or as close as genetics allow so going hard on the bulk right now.

I wouldn't worry, obliques are really fucking hard to overdevelop. During my mad moments I was doing 3x15 Deadlifts, and I was told this would thicken my core but my waist is still 26 inches, 28 on a bulk.

I can only dream, fucker is mad strong.

Aye, i didn't lose any strength even cutting, just keep lifting heavy and you shouldn't lose much if any muscle.

>Thanks senpai but I plan on being the next tinytrip, or as close as genetics allow so going hard on the bulk right now.

Ever thought about roiding?

Nah, dude, just follow the program if you want to be as strong as him.

Pretty much this. If you aren't competing in a powerlifting meet, don't worry about your lifts going down, while cutting.

Worry about that when you lean bulk or eat at maintenance. If you truly care about appearance, stay lean year round and incorporate mini cuts if you get too fluffy.

>Pretty much this. If you aren't competing in a powerlifting meet, don't worry about your lifts going down, while cutting.

Your lifts won't go down unless you're

It has crossed my mind, even pre-anavar tiny was crazy, crazy aesthetic.

I promised I wouldn't even consider roiding until I hit 2/3/4/6.5 (Plan on beating Lamar Gant's world record)

here's the progression of programs I followed:

1. Reddit Meme PPL
2. 531: Who Was CNS Edition
3. nSun's 531 LP (I really like this, I recommend it to all my mates
4. mdisbrow's Deathbench/truthlesshunter's GZCL/Mag-Ort Hybrid

This, at my leanest I was never under 12%, I will try 8% but not until i'm bigger

It probably won't, but stalling on a lift will eventually happen depending on if he is a noob at lifting or not.

>It has crossed my mind, even pre-anavar tiny was crazy, crazy aesthetic.

If you had free access to two cycles of Test-e.

Would you use them?

No, no SARMS, no Peptides, no GH or derivatives until I was set in life, i'm only 21, too early to consider that but i'm not adverse to roids.

I do use plenty of cutting supps like EC/Yohimbine but no Clen ever. Other than that I just take Fish Oil, multi, ZMA & Glutamine, no creatine

The dream..

>tfw got free gear but i kind of dont want to take it on the otherhand it's a waste

Sell it.

If you're financially secure and live alone and know how to PCT and have been lifting 3+ years, only then should you consider it.

How?

What would be a non-awkward way to sell it to someone at the gym?

No idea. Is that shit even legal to sell where you are?

obviously not

Then don't. Just get rid of it.

Seriously? It's quite a bit of money man.

Yes, but I have a no grey shortcuts philosophy for success in life. The more I take them, the less capable I feel. Most people aren't this extreme, I suppose.

I either need to sell it or use it because it REALLY feels like a waste otherwise

I understand the sentiment. But efficiency is more often than not a big picture issue. I lose battles to win the war, so to speak, from time to time.

Your life, though.

but it's right there...

You'd honestly throw away several hundred dollars worth?

what exactly do you have why are u being a vague faggot for

Yes. And a lot more. There are benefits to this mentality that more than offset the loss. But you'll be considered a sucker by most people's standards, I guess.

wouldn't that make one a cuck then?