Progress thread

Progress thread

Fuck it OP, why even bother. You just /threaded yourself.

>Кoгдa eшь пeльмeни c мaйoнeзoм
>и бeз.

Dude was already jacked before the cut. Nice cut though.

Dude are you stupid? You literally think the guy on the left JUST CUT and came out looking like that?

Oh my fucking god.

I know exactly what you are. You're a novice lifter that's been lifting for 6 months, you've been dirty bulking, not counting calroies, gotten fat as fuck, look like the guy on the left, and you HONESTLY BELIEVE you will cut and come out of it looking like the guy on the right.

Amazing progress. How many years in bewteen pics? Natty?

Congrualtions

Mirin hard

Reverse google it you fucking niggers, jesus christ, if it looks too good to be Veeky Forums it is.

1)Reverse image search shows it's not OP
2)Compare the size of his head on the left to the right and you'll see that he is closer to the camera in picture 2. The difference is almost entirely down to body fat percentage. It's the results of a cut. A damn good cut, but a cut.

What about the amount of muscle development in the arms and deltoid?

Thanks for the screen cap idiot.

Idk dude he magically got 50 times more muscle mass while cutting who knows

Myron hairy manly body desu

What is an optical illusion. If you cut and get the right figure, you look "bigger" despite being smaller. Here is a side by side with the left and right scaled to size according the the size of his head.
Keep in mind he is turned to the side in the second picture so you see more of his arm.

Also lets not forget that pumps exist. But I guess we're just pretending to be retarded today.

t. 35% bodyfat pig with 0 muscle mass that thinks he will cut and come out of it looking like arnold

thanks champ
It freaks some chicks out
but its usually too late by the time they see it

i want to sniff your chest and lick off the sweat

пo aнглийcки дypaк! ))

Just under 2 years. Started at 155 lbs, currently 180-185 at 11.1% bf. Deadlift 425, bench 265, squat 335

I think that this guy was ripped before, gained some fat, took a "before pic" and then cut/roided back to where he was.

lol youre not 11.1%bf you retard
>b-but muh impedance analysis

Are you serious?

He looks between 10-12%

Or are you trying to say you can visually see 1% of body fat?

Well that's what the machine/personal trainer told me. Guess they're retarded and under qualified compared to your astute observational skills.

you cant see his serratus, no way thats below 14-15
>implying personal trainers know shit
nice authority fallacy anyway

Appeal to authority is shit, hence my mentioning the machine.. Way to neglect that which doesn't serve your narrative. Which fallacy is that?

already pretty much told you
machines based on impedance analysis are simply shit. ive seen people in your condition get 6%bf and 15bf% depending on how they eat before. it just sucks. its ok if you only use it to track your personal progress wand eat/drink exactly the same before every measurement, but you cant use the data to say "im x bf%"

Fair enough! Trust me, I'd like an accurate assessment.

mkay
14.5%

Fake! Your tattoos are on the wrong side. HAHAHA, faker! RETARD! REKT!

AWOOOOOOO. Hairy blonds the best.

hehe now people will think im stupid but im not im just trolling them i know its a mirror LOLOLOL! TROLLED BRAH

Fucking this

Actually, you just proved me right.

got juicy, nice progress man
fuck the salty dudes, they are just jealous

Nah, id say more like 12-13
But who cares user, as long as you are ok with how you look

mirin pretty hard
seen you a couple of times, pretty goal forearms tbqh.

height weight? how long have u been lifting?

nooice, routine?

1.5 years 315lbs to 244 5'11

Lifts
>Bench 315x1
>Squat 365x1
>Dead 500x1
>Ohp 205x1
>Incline 265x1

What a champion

Mirin those turtle shell traps

You're making it, user

Sept 15- Oct 30
>inb4 naked picture

keep it up dude

fucking goal body right there.

can you drop routine, diet, lifting time ? How did you get there. I'm pretty much at your starting pic. How long from first to second pic ?

keep it up bro, you're looking better already.

be sure not to skip out on cardio!

have you been cutting the entire time? or did you have previous lifting experience

Yep been cutting the entire time. And no previous lifting experience, just labor intensive jobs.

oh god, u look so much better with a shirt on, you look fucking buff

>a compliment

doing great mate.

never stop improving

Thanks anons

Veeky Forums "local" or not nigga went from 3/10 to a solid 10 imo

solid 8** i mean