How do I get a tan if I just burn in the sun?

How do I get a tan if I just burn in the sun?

Stop being white

>mfw niggers don't burn

It's true.
I can go to the beach without sunblock and not get burned.

not without a little gasoline

Gradually increase your exposure. Google the uv in your area at the time you tan (preferably do 10-12) then put that into a calculator, along with skin type. Use the palest skin you plan on exposing to calculate. Then start at whatever number comes out each side. Do this every day, never go over. After a week or two recalculate using your new skin tone. Once you get to type 3 tones, start exceeding the time by a minute each side. Then two minutes the next week, ad nauseum.

Pic is my legs.

Fucking retard. Doesn't even make sense.

This.

Tan for 10 mins / day till you can go longer

>on fire
>burning
>not making sense

How dense are you? I bet your voting trump

you're*

fucking retard I bet you're voting for a career criminal

there appear to be some tanning nerds in this thread...
im pasty as fuck. i lie out there for like 5 minutes each side every day or so and eventually turn golden. not rocket surgery

Eat 5 carrots a day

I got some weird skin thing from my mother, we don't process some vitamin that's also used to produce whatever makes you tan

she goes and gets fake tans but I'm a dude so I can't do that without looking like a huge doucher. the fuck do I do? I have spent a month in Arizona in the summer and I didn't tan a bit despite spending 6+ hours a day in the sun

also I now live in Oregon and it just is overcast here all the time. I'm just doomed to be a pasty fuck huh?

10 straight days on a beach for couple of hours a day. Not eaven a diffrent shade of white.

same man fuck, i worked outside for a whole summer in kentucky one year and I barley changed

Why would you want to become less Aryan?

If you're too autisitic to tan naturally you could always use sun beds or tannine creams

joke's on both u niggers im voting stein

Inject melanotan

Secondod!

*Melanotan II (much stronger)

go to a tanning place and start slow, should do it over a couple of weeks before you head into the sun for any extended period of time

Yes they do

Pretty good advice, just take it slow

But don't go cheap on the tanning lotion, get good quality ones that won't turn you orange or give an uneven complexion

Shoot for ones with moisturizers in it to keep skin soft bruhs, the skin on my legs feels so cash and my face is so choice right now

So long gaybois