300 squat

>300 squat
>360 dl
>160 bench

kill me now fuck sakes what have i done

>what have i done
SS + GOMAD

holy fuck

Squats and diddlies use much bigger muscle groups than the ones you use for bench
Shit's normal my hombre

Yeah, truth be told I did start with SS, and I fucking love milk.

Thanks. Not sure if it makes it worse but I weigh 180lbs. Have a shit shoulders that are rolled forward.

i don't believe post body pics

>135lb ohp
>225lb bp
>275lb sq
>315lb dl
jfmsuf

Tbh my body isn't impressive at all, and I've only been seriously lifting for about 4 months.

I always get disappointed when I look in a mirror :(

Ouch :(
115lb ohp here

Yeah that's just the way it is mane. Unless you've got really good upper body strength from farm work etc. For me it's 500 squat, 600 dl, and 360 bench. (I could probably get atleast 20lbs more on bench though. That 360 was with a pause, and it came up very easy.)

bench

i can only squat 195 and DL 260 but i can bench 175. up your game senpai

Fuck.
Not trying to be rude but are you short and fat or something?

Even with an arch I feel like barbell to chest for me is 3 miles, for other people its 3 inches.

those are pretty impressive stats tho

thanks but i still am a week virgin with crippling self esteem and identity issues

205 bench
315 squat
360 deadlift

this can't be right. no one can only deadlift 315lbs right?

my knee is kind of fucked.

How does a fucked knee stop you from deadlifting more than 315, but not stop you from squatting 275? Don't make excuses user. I don't want you holding yourself back. I want you to be strong. I want to be strong. Strong is life.

what if you benched 3x a week instead of squatting

>390 dl
>260 bench
>currently 200 squat

I hate having shit knees, I'm paranoid I'm gunna dislocate it again

1.5 pl8 squat
1.25 pl8 deadlift
.8 pl8 bench
10 lb on each side OHP

I'm 6'4 185, what the fuck do I do.

205 x 5 not 160

eat

>4pl8 DL
>1,5pl8 Bench
>1,5pl8 Squat
>Sub 1pl8 OHP

Lanklet genetixx
And fuck blowing out my knees

>250 squat
>285 deadlift
>190 bench
I also did SS. You might just have long arms.

I have a similar problem
>190kg diddly
>150kg squat
>75kg bench
>65kg OHP

I shit at bench for some reason. Not even 2pl8

>65kg OHP
if you're seriously doing strict OHP for 65kg, your form on bench must suck

>shit bench
>great diddly
Sounds like you just have long arms, but that doesn't explain why you're good at ohp.

105 OHP
145 Bench
205 Squat
235 Deadlift

small deload on squat
But this is after a year
I cut for the majority of it and I'm not even 150lb, but still
I will take your asymmetry OP

squat 440
bench 275
Deadlift 405

Last year I hurt my back so my deadlift sucks. 3 yrs lifting mainly for size. I also weigh 245

Squat: 165kg
Deadlift: 190kg
Bench: 120kg
OHP: 72.5kg

Those would be ok numbers if i was 15kg lighter.
Im currently 192cm (6'3 in freedom units) and 108kg

>85kg OHP
>110kg squat
>105kg bench
>250kg DL

>270 squat
>165 binch
>365 diddly
>120 OHP

>tfw

You started with SS as a base and want to go for aesthetics or just strenght? I have similarly shit bench compared to diddy and squat, but my pecs are some serious baloon tiddies, I just don't give fuck about numbers that much anymore and just do mostly assistance lifts for chest.

do you guys even realize your stats don't mean shit online? no one can judge your form and no one knows how many repetitions you're talking about (i know it's most likely 1RPM, but still). have you dyels even properly maxed out your 1RPM or is this just guesswork? or is this even just another fat powershitters /plg/ in disguise?

Came here to post this

Yeah dude. Beginners. Everyone has to start somewhere. 90% of normies probably can't lift 315 at all let alone with proper form. What do you deadlift, 320? Quit stroking your ego on an Albanian book binding forum.

>110kg squat
>250kg DL

What are you doing?

>155 squat
>275 diddly
>135 bench
Worst part: I've been going 3+ days a week since May ;~;

This being said this is my first time coming back to fitness after spending near a year on my ass due to shoulder/labrum tear surgery. I honestly never thought I'd bench more than the bar again, hitting 1pl8 yesterday felt great

kg

180diddly
120bench
160squat
50ohp

why is my ohp so low???

user my OHP was shit until I relearned the form through Rippejews youtube vids. Most likely you're gripping too wide
+ ALWAYS remember to tuck your sternum

Just got back into lifting in July. Used to lift and be in good shape 2 and a half years ago Started Madcow 5x5 off the get go.

Starting weight; 200
>170x5 starting bench
>205x5 starting squat
>245x5 starting diddle
>115x5 starting OHP

Current weight:was 200, but have been cutting so now its 192
>230x5 current bench
>335x5 current squat
>395x5 current deadlift
>215x5 current Incline bench (switched from ohp because chest was lagging
>225x3 power cleans

All of this is in lbs

I don't understand how people have a 100 lb difference from squat/diddy. I'm at 250 squat, 280 diddy. I must have long legs or something because I'm 6'1 and I gotta do a 80% squat to even reach the bar. My legs actually start getting tired before my back.

because you never worked out shoulders. You can't be fuckin doing a 250 bench and only 100lb ohp. You ignored them this whole fucking time

nope. just do a lot of accessories for arm, chest and lats outside of the big 5 lifts. concentration curl with slow eccentric and lat pull downs were the biggest things that boost my bench (outside of working my OHP which is probably the *single* biggest thing that increased my bench)

425lb squat
365lb bench
565lb deadlift

I should squat more. Squatting gives me bicep tendonitis and holds my bench back, so I don't really train it.

Y'all complaining about being disproportionate and I'm at
>330x2 bench
>364x1 squat
>465x1 DL
>200 3 ohp
>264x4 hang clean
At 6'3 230lbs

Yeah bro, everyone is exactly the same, everyone starts at the same level, and everyone has the same body composition so form and movement is one size fits all.

>this can't be right, no one is this fucking stupid right?

Arm curls and lay pulldowns helped you achieve poverty bench? Congratulations. Try benching more to bench more.

no shit sherlock. but overcoming muscular imbalance (or short comings) is one way to get past plateaus. if your tricep or shoulders are shit and you keep benching your "PR" every session you aren't going to progress.