Well fuck guys, havent been on fit or Veeky Forums in general for about a year or so, but Ive realized something...

well fuck guys, havent been on fit or Veeky Forums in general for about a year or so, but Ive realized something. So I was super in to lifting, way more then the average fitizen, for about 3 years starting junior year of highschool. went through two bulking and cutting cycles over that time and by the end of freshmen year I was in great shape for a natty. around 10-12% bf at around 175lbs at 5'10. Thing is I realized the amount and quality of girls i fucked through out that time didnt fluctuate with the shape I was in. Wether I was 10 or 17 percent it didnt matter, I was still bringing home a 6 every couple weeks. Then over the summer I stopped lifting except for 1-2 times a week if that because of an intense internship. Ended up at like 15-16% bf.

However over this time period my face seemed to completely change, my cheek bones and jaw became more pronounced and my cheeks hollowed out. No longer did I look so baby faced. However I was and still am in terrible shape by the end of it. But I get back to college and girls are all over me. And I mean really attractive ones too. Fucking an 8 isnt difficult now, even though Im rocking a borderline dad bod.

Last year I gave up on tinder because I would only get a few matches and few were attractive, and even fewer responded. I had all the recomended pics, one in a social setting, one with my shirt off rocking the abs at the beach etc etc. I re-downloaded it and did exactly what they say you shouldnt do, my only picture was a close up face pic in a bathroom mirror. Thats it.

And now Im matching 8-9s consistently, getting thirsty fucking girls constantly messaging first. pic related. I had about a hundred matches after the first week, and I was only swiping right on 6s and above.

Heres the cold hard truth

face>>>>>everything else

how tall are you

you must put your tongue on the roof of your mouth

5'10

also the point of this post isnt to bum anyone out, its to point out that if your lifting for girls your wasting your time. Lift for yourself. Ill be coming back here frequently again because im trying to get back in shape myself

Lol just lol

>also the point of this post isnt to bum anyone out, its to point out that if your lifting for girls your wasting your time. Lift for yourself. Ill be coming back here frequently again because im trying to get back in shape myself

can we see how pretty you are

sorry man, I dont want to get detectived

Post face we wanna see

good for you man. youre autistic as fuck and dont understand girls at all but youre still getting laid

its your time to shine!

you have any more tinder screenshots?

I do understand girls and no Im not autistic

well yea, I think it's already a given that a girl doesn't really give a shit about your muscles if you have an average or below average looking face

yeah I gotta ton, takes a while to send them from my phone to my computer and edit out the names and shit

Ill send some of the funnier ones if you want

>posts on Veeky Forums
>"not autistic"

college turned me from semi normal to full normie, this is my first time posting here since highschool

lmao it was the opposite for me.

i simply cant into making friends in college

>matching 8-9s
>pic related

nigga thats a 5.5

do you really think some fucking six is going to send a message like "oh my god your perfect"

I still actually have to make an effort for the hot ones

>tfw girls will never message me this
>tfw fell for the lift for women meme
>now just an in-shape loser
CANT WAKE UP

>saying how you were bringing home girls every two weeks throughout high school, and how they were "only 6s"

You're literally so autistic that you come on (actually back to) Veeky Forums "for the first time in years" to make thread to boast and mostly lie about the girls you get, like it defines all your worth as an individual, while then saying how you shouldn't act like girls are some source of pride

Literally, not figuratively, kill yourself.

Give us a before and after and throw a black bar over your eyes, ending just under your brow and just above your cheekbones, from ear to ear. Make sure the backgrounds aren't identifiable and that you screenshot the files using a 3rd party tool like gyazo or such like before uploading. Also using a VPN to gyazo and upload wouldn't hurt.

You won't be able to get detectived, I promise. Just very interested to see the difference, also between what ages did this happen? I don't get american school ages.

for the lols I can send you guys some screenshots of different approaches I used on tinder

they are:
1. name puns for hot girls
2. be a condescending dick to insecure freshmen who havent realized there hot
3. pretend to be a guy looking to settle down in a relationship

ill post examples of all three

no didnt fuck anyone in highschool, I was a KHV until college, and even then it was like fucking a six once a month

should I do that first or post the tinder screenshots?

My face is really great, and my body sucks, and yeah. I'm shaming 8s constantly on OKC.

That doesn't mean I don't want to get a great phsyqiue, just because face is all that matters.

I want to get a great body FOR ME and for myself. Fuck what women want bruh.

'Women don't care like you guys think they do' is no fucking reason not to lift.

Get huge bro

>say all this
>dont post face

Do whichever you prefer as long as the thread doesn't prune like an 80 year old in the tub, i'll be lurking.

this is the fucking truth right here

I want to start lifting again because it made me feel good and made me feel confident

smashing pr's was a joy like no other

slamming lmfao

Bruh don't worry. ANyone that claims to have sex with women here is called a lair because the concept is for foreign for virgins here.

Anyways, I don;t like your thread. I'm I just realized that this thread and my post are activlye discouraging guys from lifting weights, training, getting lean, etc.

That's no good.

I can't believe that you are actually complaining about "only fucking one 6 (so above average) girl a month"

OP has figured it out guys.

There is no reason to lift for girls, just wait for your face to magically change shape.

>3. pretend to be a guy looking to settle down in a relationship
Now that's just mean

yeah your right, i made the thread with the intention of making the point that you should lift for yourself, not for women, but it ended up becoming a generic face>body thread.

What i meant to reinforce is that I was much happier and felt much better when I was lifting and running everyday, even though Im getting more tail, Im not as happy as I was when I was in shape

Okay but I think you meant to post this on the /r9k/ board for lonely virgins. This board is about fitness so it sort of doesn't matter what might get you more girls.

post face faggot

>This board is about fitness so it sort of doesn't matter what might get you more girls.

How often are you on this board? At least half the threads here at any given time are some combination of Tinder help, guys talking about not having a girlfriend, problems with their girlfriend, lifting for girls, or some other thing related to girls in their lives

Different autist here

Say we have OP's situation, and I jokingly respond with "Well play your cards right and maybe you'll meet them one day"

Would that be considered funny? Witty? Would it be a good response, or some overly cringey bullshit that would drive her off?

no thats pretty funny, great line

That's fine for a relationship orientated girl, comes off as a joke, as the expectation is that she'd meet your folks eventually.

But if it's a skank looking for a one night stand, it's weird. WHo introduces tinder sluts to their parents???

no i usually do that, make it sound like you actually want something more when you both know you dont and that your just being flirty

>relationship vs. one night stand

But I mean it would work either way right? Like, in either situation, it would be a flirty, jokey comment?

Now keep in mind I am a 24 year old kissless virgin saying this. Just trying to get what works and what doesn't.

okay so i dont have many pics of me on my phone, but I guess this shows some progression. Dont really want to show one of me right now because it may be too identifiable

also excuse shitty pic quality

no that was a good line

>looked like a faggot
>still look like a faggot

what's the problem again?

jawline tho
haircut might help teebee h

Like this is a matter of opinion, we're both autists on an imageboard here.

It's a joke, I know, it doesn't mean the girl would recongize it as a joke.

I stopped making jokes like that on tnder because it went over the girls heads and they're like 'LOL this creep wants me 2 meet his parents I will just text one of the 50 other dudes'

Bitches on tinder are STUPID and most are DRUNK when they use tinder anyways

it looks like a before/after of female hormone therapy

I can say right now your haircut was beta as fuck on the left.

Some people just have that "hollywood jaw"

I have a pretty defined jaw myself.. however, I think most girls like guys who they know will get on their knees for them.

You can read all the books and get all the advice you want, you'll never be as good as someone who's been doing for themselves and getting a feel for what works and what doesn't.

I can read up about manipulation and mentalism all i want, but i won't ever match a psychopath who's been manipulating his entire life.

or a vidya example

If i'm playing a MOBA that someone has been playing for years, and i study every ability, it's cooldown, it's damage, etc. I won't have a 'feel' for the game, I wont't be counting 6.8 seconds in my head, but someone who knows what 6.8 seconds feels like will. They will always be better until I do what they do as well.

Different girls respond well to different things (Wallets or HEIGHTFACEFRAME). All jokes aside, go out and speak to them and you'll understand what works and what doesn't over time. at the end of the day you only lost a tinder girl, how much was she worth anyway?

no thats when i was growing it out, now i got a full mane

how do I make face gains like this?

first tinder approach is just get number as soon as possible

works on 6s easily, but for hotter girls you need to try an actual approach

honestly dude, you just have to wait for your baby fat to go away, also cutting will always improve facial aesthetics if you store fat in your face

ideally you want 12% according to many studies
shit i should have mentioned that earlier

He wrote it in the post you dumb manlet

yeah maybe a little

blurred out name of bar in pic

I was the guy talking about black bars.

You look like your skin got a lot healthier through intake of beta karotene (better diet with more v and m), even besides the lighting, which makes you much more attractive.

Nice cheekbones and jaw line, again, what ages did this happen between? I'm 18 and going to study at university next September. Want to know if there's hope for me.

White guys get WAY better looking with a little age. It's why the indians and blacks at your school had facial hair at 15-16 but for a lot of white guys it doesn't come into full fruition until mid 20s.

Good news is, it gives you time to improve yourself and mature before you start fucking girls on the reg and getting too involved, and a lot of girls like a guy that's a little older.

Bad news is, the girls you want to fuck now, you won't want to fuck by the time you're that mature physically and mentally, because they won't really be worth your time anymore.

>12%
Funny the way that is considering that your hormonal levels are optimal at 15%.

Attraction is fucking skewed.

she such a qt

>Funny the way that is considering that your hormonal levels are optimal at 15%.

really? I can link the study if you want but its easy to google

>I'm 18 and going to study at university next September. Want to know if there's hope for me.

lol yes there is definately hope for you if your like me

how old are you in the two pics before and after?

on a side note if you want, I could shoot you a message about some good advice for an
incoming freshmen

;_; ill let her down gently when the time comes

shes actually really sweet

>some good advice for an
incoming freshmen
hit me with it

Not OP, but I'm 23 now and girls I've wanted to fuck in high school have put on weight, popped out some babies, or are just loosing their cuteness.

Now it's the other way around.

first pic was maybe november of my freshmen year (18) and second pic was beginning of summer (19) this year

hell where to start, give me a topic

anything but academics, because i still havent figured that one out either yet lol

in the mean time time to show my tinder name puns skillz

you literally finished puberty the weight loss didn't go anything. kys

Hm. Alright I'll note some concerns off the top of my head.

Social;
Since i'll be in student accommodation, I won't really be able to change my roommates or my room.
Best way to break the ice with new roommates? Would it be to all go out to a bar or club first night, or to go to some event together, or to stay inside and play drinking games like never have I ever which give you some insight into people's lives?

Going out to clubs and shit, what's the best attire that doesn't make you look like a douche but also doesn't make you look too uptight? I'm thinking generally flannel shirt and jeans, or regular shirt and jeans.

What extra-curricular clubs are interesting to both you and other people to other people that could spectate or speak to you about it? My first thought would be competing in Judo/BJJ tournaments between universities, but is there anything that stands out to you when you hear someone mention it in terms of what makes them seem like a chill person?

Relationships;
Would it be wiser to try and fuck a roommate and potentially make shit awkward if it doesn't work out between us, same thing with classmates, or would it be smarter to go for random chicks?

Reputation;
If someone starts shit with you, is it worth setting an example of them to set a precedent on anyone else starting shit (breaking a limb/ripping a tendon 'accidentally', etc.) while risking disciplinary action, or would it be better to try and defuse the situation while remaining in control, or just to win the fight without permanent damage?

In class, should i try and answer a reasonable amount of questions to show that I'm intelligent, or just to fly under the radar so I don't come off as a spergy nerd?

I know it's quite a lot, just try and let me know what seems better to you and others from your experience.

>how much was she worth anyway?

Fucking nothing, you're god damn right

Great advice im gonna go get some EXP

Anyone can feel free to answer this by the way, mo' advice mo' money. I know it goes against what I said about practice, but you can't really practice freshman year at college/uni.

I'll be back in my room in 10 and at that point I'll sit down and answer these

>Go your Parents
Take long to make that fake account?

thx bb. mind makin me some ramen too while you're at it?

I'll be lurkin' fampai

What?

Lmao sitting here with yakisoba as we speak, before I start typing I need to know if your at an American or euro college

Was not me

But UK

Ill cover these general points and then in a seperate post ill divulge some of my top advice

>social
my roomate situation freshmen year was perfect, I litterally meet a more savage version of me, Im still best friends with the guy. Definately become as close friends to your roomate as possible, and pray to god hes a fucking cool guy. First thing you do when you get to college is establish a social circle with the other freshmen. Its a perfect oppertunity because everyone is in the same situation, looking for friends. Introduce yourself to fucking everyone. Ill get in to the whole drinking thing in my next post, but it really all depends on who your roomate is. For going to clubs/bars/parties dont overthink it. Dont dress like a slob, but at the same time dont try too hard. my go too is usually khaki shorts, long sleeve t shirt (vineyard vines, southern marsh etc) with a nice vest (think patagonia and north face). Or Ill go with a button down (j crew is always good). Im not sure how it is outside of the states, but Id stay away from the jeans and flannel, go preppier but dont go overboard. For clubs number one priority should be rushing fraternities, best thing you could possibly do, and dont suicide rush either, I made that mistake the first time because I thought it was a sure thing, but ended up having a falling out with the president of the fraternity.

>relationships

ill get into that in my next post if your still reading

>Reputation
dont try to hard. Im not going to sit here and say "just be yourself," but dont be to big of a phony because people will sniff that shit out. However remember college is a time where you can really reinvent yourself, hell i certainly did. Just dont let lies catch up with you, and never brag about some dumb highschool shit to older guys. I wont share too much on fights, Ive been in a couple drunk ones and usually get my ass kicked, but its better to get your ass kicked and not be the bitch who backeddown

now some general advice on women and hookups

DONT FUCKING CATCH FEELINGS FOR HOOKUPS

thats my number one advice, dont catch feelings for a fwb. Anyone whose going to fuck you drunk is 90% of the time not looking for a relationship or is a huge slut.

I really cant give you advice on actual relationships because ive never had an actual one, and my attempts usually end in failure, because I didnt follow the above rule. Only make a girl your gf if you asked her out on a date when sober, dont try and gf a hook up nevereverneverever do this EVER

having a fwb is fucking great, assured sober sex for an extended period of time, HOWEVER, they always end badly, someone always catches fucking feelings, and its never reciprocated

when it comes to drinking dont over do it in the begining, you have to find the middle ground between being the faggot who has a sip of beer and stands in the corner at parties and being the faggot who is face down on the ground by 1pm
I unfortunately was the latter. Besides if your too drunk you wont be able to get it up anyway. Speaking of which always fucking wrap your dick. I hate fucking with condoms and its sure as hell bitten me in the dick before, but if you never know what its like to go in raw there will be no temptation to not use them.

also dont fucking start smoking. cigarettes will just fuck you in the long run. You think a couple ciggies when your drunk wont be too bad but 6 months later and your going through a pack a day

also cocaines fun but dont over do it lol

Anyone still lurking or should i stop

Thanks for the advice, user, I screenshotted it for later reference.

no problemo f a m

if you have any questions feel free to ask, ill probably sleep in like 15 tho

also try not to go out on weekdays unless you dont have class the next day, and always go to fucking class

>If someone starts shit with you, is it worth setting an example of them to set a precedent on anyone else starting shit (breaking a limb/ripping a tendon 'accidentally', etc.) while risking disciplinary action, or would it be better to try and defuse the situation while remaining in control, or just to win the fight without permanent damage?
stand up for yourself but always remember: it is not your role to beat people down. defend yourself, but only do damage if necessary. it is far more reputable to win a fight and save both yourself and your opponent face. understand this principle of befriending your assailant and life will get a lot easier for you

Chad pls go

this

Kek

So fucking normie it makes me sick

a-am i doing it right?

This
"If an enemy goes down, you must help them to their feet, elsewise no man will ever bend the knee to you"

that's cringy, m8

makes u think

shes fat
why u goin that low?

This is like a fever dream

i have low standards

lmao

>first proper date tonight since breaking up with my ex
>girl is very shy and nervous, but she's mirin my beard and my gains
>hahaha im still gonna fuck this up somehow hahahakillmehahha

>baby fat
fuuuuck i want it gone already guys