CBT

Current Body Thread!

-I'll start
(Will I make it brehs?)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tMgkt9jdjTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice dick bby,

Better than me bro. I just started. Only been lifting about a month. My numbers keep going up, my arms are bigger than they were to start, and I feel great.

Finding Veeky Forums has been great for this /k/ommando.

mirin arms
its good that youve started just gotta be consistent

what the fuck do i do now Veeky Forums ive been lifting and cutting from around 90kg for 5-6 months because i was a fat shit now im at 72kg (160lbs) like the sticky
says and now i just look like a massive cuck with muh shit genetics. would you say its time to bulk now or try and completely get rid of my stubborn fat in ass and thighs (just estrogen my shit up)

5'9", ~145lb.

Go easy on me, I'm a late bloomer, 19 and only started getting armpit hair in the past year.

5'8" 164lb
Mainly do calisthenics

female reaction uno

female reaction dos

Holy shit. How is your face?
Not to be a dick but thats not the greatest physique but who cares when you can get girls wet so easily?

I literally sent her the same pic I posted in this thread, no face, so she wasn't referring to my face. I have a feeling that I'm one of those unconventionally attractive types, some girls think I'm average, some think I'm sexy af (facewise I mean). No offence taken btw, I know I don't look *amazing*, girls are retarded tbqh.

6'5

It's time to lean bulk.

100%. If anyone says otherwise they're trolling.

Honestly, it was time to bulk a month ago.

>girls are retarded tbqh
Yeah maybe they are, but in a way that its to our advantage.

Children don't count

Was your dick out for this pic or something?

In the short run yeah, but not in the long run.

Naw you could just see the outline in the pic and I felt more comfortable covering it up.

I only fucked a girl that was

God I hope this don't happen to me, don't get me wrong I love some milfs, but you gotta get that nice young tight stuff every once in a while.

Don't get me wrong, if I went to parties or clubs I'm sure I could smash some fresher girls. Hell, I might ask out that new cashier at my local market, she looks about 21-22. But for now, I'm stuck either hooking up with older women or not hooking up at all. I refuse to date over 23 or so again, I'd rather date someone my age. If an older woman is dating a younger guy in his early 20s, she's already got some major issues. Pass.

Nice delts and tat. Can i get a full pic of the ink?

5'11
~84 kg

Lifting seriously for about 7 months
1/2/2
Don't deadlift because i have some lumbar pain and I'm afraid to get it checked out.

Mirin

You have no fat on your ass or thighs, start bulking son you look good.

170 cm
55 kg
still in puberty

GIVE ME (YOU)'S!

>6'5
>245
>visible abs
show me the light, brother

Bottom left is current, right is goal. How do I get there? I don't want to start bulking right this minute cause it's almost summer.

cant change genetics

youll never get his goldlike insertions, but you are in a pretty good spot now if that is your goal

True that, I think i'll just maintain/recomp over the summer then when it starts to get colder I'll transition in to a lean bulk. I think I'm just scared of bulking cause I went retarded with my first bulk and fell in to the eat big to get big meme.

178 cm
55 kg
%8-9 bf , bad lighting

76kg* fucking typo

and arms definition

bro are you okay? do you smell toast?

192cm
96kg
140kg bench
180kg deadlift
160kg squat

nice forearms (and everything) man. Do you do anything special for them?

never did anything special. probably genetics and basketball

nice quads

>he didn't go to the bathroom to take his pump selfie

gross.

>140kg bench
>180kg deadlift
how is this possible? I started lifting again about a month ago after spending 5 months abroad and I can barely bench 100kg for 1 rep while 190kg DL is somewhat easy

Your post made me kek

Started deadlifting a couple of months ago, maybe 4. Been benching for maybe 1.5 years.

5'9
155 lb

been working out for 2 years, daily for the past 6 months, still not eating enough cause addicted to kratom

but for real I am thinking about starting gear, when I look in the mirror I am depressed from how small I am, what do you guys think? what needs work?

Nice glam angle

>2 years
Really? Have you been hitting it hard or just taking it easy? It looks like you never worked your chest.

yeah idk if it is genetics or what but my chest won't grow even though I go hard on chest day

for the 2 years I was taking it somewhat easy doing a split but would take weeks off at a time than go back on, ontop I wasn't eating enough, but I still started at 115 so it ain't too bad

have been hitting it hard lately tho, maybe test will save my chest

Powerlifting and polevaulting injuries caused me to lose 10 pounds after high school. Just started regularly lifting again for the first time in 3 years about two months ago.

Hopefully my ~progression~ will improve.

nice chubby

deadlift is fucky for some people because you can train it wrong and seriously limit yourself.

Your normal powerlifting split is supposed to be bench

You're fat as fatass

JUST

?

Been trying to escape skeleton mode.
6'0, started at 127lbs now I'm 141. Unfortunately I have been making 0 gains because I wasn't eating enough. I was aiming for 2900 calories but apparently I need 3600. Not sure how I'm gonna do that with my stingy ass dining hall meals, but I'll figure it out.

6'2 180ish
>get out of skele mode
>enter twink mode
>plan to bulk to 190-200 and cut by summer
>bulk stalled at 183lb

Buy milk, gomad isn't a meme if you start skele.

I'm lactose intolerant. I tried drinking milk when I first started, but that was absolutely miserable. I might just do it anyway. Maybe I'll get used to it after a while.

Auschwitz tier

Nuts are good for getting in carlories, a pack of walnuts with 250 grams is like 2000 calories, and it take like 20 minutes to eat and it's not satiating at all.

FUCK

am i that skinny?

5'11 202

What is my bf%?
20ish?

6 months 5x5 barbells SS
9 months 3x8-14 dumbbells PPL
5'9, 74kg
Mirin, how long did the cut to sub 10% take you?
I'd say your bf is around cutrightaway%

test+tren...

18-20%.

MY

??

SHIT

5'10" 77kg, no pump 6 mo diet / exercise

nice shorts, user

you already made it pretty far brah, mirin arm vascularity

pretty good for cali

those tri, mirin

pretty juicy

nice and thicc, work on your arms and abs and u will be fuarking godlike

mirin forearms and shoulders, also damn thick biceps

mirin adonis belt

recovering skinnyfat here
>145lbs
>5'9

looking good bruv, mirin

how tall?

6'2

6'3, 190
Little over 1 year lifting when this was taken. Ive been having some problems keeping up my program recently due to personal BS.
275 bench
High 400s DL
225 Power Clean
18:10 5k
4:35 mile
Girls have super low standards. If you base your self worth on what they think of you, your ego will inflate and you wont achieve anything worthwhile. Nothing wrong with hitting up chicks, but dont let it go to your head mate. Nonetheless, keep going, you got this.
Mirin
Bulk anyway. At this point, normies have such low standards they think people like bieber are jacked. Dont care about what they think, just start bulking now and you will be that much further ahead in the future.
Mirin
Though I bet the facial expression youre making looks retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=tMgkt9jdjTU
Who here /drunkbeforenoon/?

Started my cut today, I've gained more fat than I'd like.

No flex
No pump

I'm lactose and I started building a tolerance overtime, So you'll just have to put up with the shitting and everything for 2-3 weeks after that it should stop desu, Drink it slowly too.

Athletic background?

I started as a sedentary skele, in a year I've gotten to 1/2/3/4 but it's been tough. Currently aiming at a 20 min 5k, but want to know how long it'll take to get it down to 18 once I get 20.

I hiked and rock climbed as a kid.
20-18 will take longer than 25-20.
Apparently 18-17 is harder than 25-18

This is what you get if you lift for a year with shit diet

Routine?

you look like you're turned on by your own photo
mirin

dyel

>this is what you look like when you do curls and pullups for a year

How long did 25-20 and 20-18 take you relatively speaking?

25-20 was like 3 months
20-18 was like 5ish, though I got addicted to opiates halfway through so that likely slowed it down.
Both of my parents were Olympic athletes though, so that plays into it most likely

Veeky Forums has gf

right on bro
I see your baldness

Last picture before my bulk starts. I'm feel as though I'm making it. Any suggestions?

i already had a fast metabolism. never did a single bulk, cut cycle. after the 5th year i was at %9 bf. now im around %8 i guess.

you can just recomp, your bf% is not post-cut low, and bulking would just pack on unnecessary fat.
Eat maintenance and train hard.

shaving head 4 years now, 26 this moment

I buzz for swimming. Never actually broke out the razor though, always stuck with a buzzer

> 6'2
> 195
Trying to cut a bit

goals pretty much.

Ex 320 lb fatty down to 198 now. Cut all the way down to 185 but bulked up some because I was skelly mode. How did I do what could I work on some more? Pursuing otter mode hope to have it one day, what could I do to achieve that goal? First pic was March 10 second was May 10. Bottom 2 are recent. Give me advice brahs. I am 6'3 if it makes a difference

Why does the first picture say 9/10/16 implying you shaved all that weight in a month and a half?

I fucked up on the date stamp, it was actually 3/10/16

Fake as fuck.

Post complete diet plan and routine from start to finish or you are a faggot who lies on the Internet.