What's the point of lifting when I look like this??

What's the point of lifting when I look like this??

So you don't look like that you fucking neet

Do I look like a girl? What mode would you give me

So you look less like this?
Mode: flabby white boy.
Do a cut and lift.

Lose-some-fucking-weight mode

You have klinefelters

>tfw I've been lifting

I'm just ultimate skinnyfat mode. My arms are skeletal

Everyone has klinefelters according to Veeky Forums

>ultimate skinnyfat

No... you're just fat fat. You're lying to yourself if you don't realize it.

You're actually not as bad as you think.

I mean, you look like shit, but nothing that lifting, a good diet, sleeping right and some cardio wouldn't fix. You've got a spare tier and you store weight around your gut it seems, but losing weight will fix that. Best to start now before the gyno kicks in and be prepared for a long project cause it ain't easy to lose stubborn fat which far around your gut tends to be. Trust me, I know cause I store it there too.

But you don't look like a klinefelters victim or anything, just a chubby bitch in need of a 4pl8 deadlift.

i looked like that a few months ago OP, now i can see abs

don't give up

My face isn't fat and neither is any other part of my body really

It just kind of stores in this area

Cant confirm any more about shape without fuller body photo. But you need to cut and continue to lift to lost that fat and shape your abdomen.
How long have you been lifting and what is your routine?

I just want to be lean

I don't even care about muscle anymore

No, you are fat. I know you don't like hearing this but I doubt you realize yourself. You're not "just a little chubby" or "skinnyfat" you are fat.

Yeah I thought you were a girl with a hairy puss by looking at the thumbnail, that's why I clicked this thread lol.

I'm guessing you've been doing some meme strength routine right?

Feels bad man...

But yeah I did Starting Strength for quite a while

But I'm not even that heavy...

I can see your gut hanging over your rancid crotch. YOU ARE FAT. Can I get someone to chime in here and reinforce what I'm saying.

Have you put on any muscle? Has your body composition changed at all since starting?

he said he's not fat in face and upper body so he's skinnyfat. all skinny fats are fine in face and upper body but have those wide hips and bellies.

Lel, so she's a bit hefty so what? Leave the poor ol gal alone.

That's not what skinny fat is. Thats decent upper body musculature with shit bodyfat storage and high bodyfat%.

I can't really tell

I've lost some weight but my body shape is the same. I've gotten stronger though.

Are you guys saying I need to drastically cut? I was recomping for a shortwhile but it clearlg didn't work so good

leave her alone dude. Yeah, she's chubby. Why do you want her to feel worse about it than she does.

>can't get laid
>woman on internet
>I will lash out at her and that will get back to chrissy for not going to prom with me

Pathetic.

Lifting will make you skinny darling, when combined with a good diet. Read the sticky. You can lose the belly fat, and you can probably even make some gains in your glutes and get a nice ass out of it.

Make sure you squat AtG (ass to grass). Basically, make sure you go all the way down. This will give you smaller quads but a bigger ass and is much more aesthetic for females

Good luck!

if you only have fat around belly just eat slightly above maintenance and lift. that fat will disappear once you get bigger chest and arms.

cutting won't solve shit. that fat won't disappear completely and you will actually look worse.

Well I'm fat elsewhere too of course but I'm just saying that it doesn't look nearly as bad as this image does

Are my hips too wide btw

Is it possible to make it with them?

How much weight have you lost?

I wouldn't say you need to go on a drastic cut but you should have a goal you set for yourself. You're not obese or anything but your body composition is shit, it's disgusting, its revolting, it's fucking piss. I would ditch the strength routine for a higher rep higher intensity type routine. I don't think strength routines are very good for cutting, but plenty have done it so I can't say it doesn't work. I just think lifting such heavy weights puts more stress on your CNS than your actual muscles.

Reported

I switched to higher rep now desu

Doing less memesquats and more upperbody...

So don't life you fat fuck, go full cardio bunny for a few months and your life will be immensely better

Good now just start eating less.

I've been doing IF + meme psmf

Feels ok so far.

It takes time to lose fat.
D'oh.
Come back and share your progress next year.

It shouldn't take OP a year to get to a respectable bodyfat% from his current state unless he's a basic bitch.

How long to expect? I'm only about 190 lbs

At which point will I resemble a man?

Give us your height fatso

5'11

J U S T

then train your fucking arms

you can easily lose 2lbs/week for at least 10 weeks

that means you could probably have a visible abdominal muscles before 2017

That seems a lot

Would I have any issues with looseskin or stretch marks?

just eat less than 2k calories a day and you'll lose weight you nigger

yes it's a gradual process, yes it takes time but you will both feel and look better, don't fall for stupid fucking diets that middle aged american women do and don't starve yourself either, you're gonna make it

I'm doing that for the past couple weeks

I just want to know what weight will make me look normal so I have something measurable to work to

its the bone structure. no normal for you

You need muscle to get lean. Can't keep cutting back to fat cause you'll just be forever skinnyfat.

kline felt your mother

That seems better

Kys tranny

Why would he kiss his sister?

You're just carrying extra fat around your core, and NOT even enough that you would have loose skin after.

Just a bit chubby.

Diet and lift.

The good news is you have enough bodyfat, that is stored energy for fuel, that you actually DON'T need to worry about getting in any certain amount of calories to build muscle.

At the level of fatness you're at, you can actually GAIN muscle while cutting.

Once you actually can see your abs, THEN you actually are fighting to keep your muscle while cutting, let alone gaining.

For now you can do both lose fat AND gain muscle at the same time.

lol just lose weight faggot.