Is it normal to be ugly at 54lg?

I'm 180cm tall and weigh 54kg.

Is it normal that i look childish as fuck depite being 21?

Is this bait? You way as much as a 5' girl would. I can't imagine how terrible you look.

I'm 188 cm and 100kg (12%) BF.

bs
180cm
63kg auschwitz
only 19 and still growing tho

Eat more, post face

>180cm tall
>54kg
Wtf dude? Have you ever eaten before?

Fuck maynee, I'm 170cm 70kg and I'm dyel

I was 182 and 59kg, I'm now at 63kg.

CHAD wakes up in his same clothes he goes out in has a bowl of frosted shreddies and ruffles his hair

you wake up from your melatonin induced sleep, dissolve some herbs in water, take your 10+ vitamin pill, defrost a pre packed chicken and broccoli meal with all macros counted, inject some t, take some fin, dbol, hgh and alternative compounds, add some oils to your hair and get rolling your face with dermaroller and minox solutuion, use some clay and hairsrpay and spend 30 mins doing your hair before going to the gym to follow a autistic routine to absolute last rep.

guess who will get approached by dozens of STACYs (hint: not you)

Did you look childish too?

Not even a little. I have an older sister and people always say that I look older than her, although she is 3 years older.

Do you have low testosterone? Do you have body hair/beard?

I have none of this shit actually. I can't even grow a proper mustache, and I have no leg hair.

You are 21 and have no body hair, you look childish. You are definitely low test. See a doctor for test supplement.

This picture is fucking stupid, they literally photoshopped everything except hair and ear. It's not about "a few millimeters".

Oh, and I forgot to ask, do you reached puberty normally?

I did reach puberty normally, although I was a really late bloomer. My voice started cracking 2-3 years after everyone else. Same for the growth spurt.

Yeah, you should definitely go see a doctor. You may have a gland problem.

I started there. Now weighing 146. Just eat and lift OP, you'll get there.

Actually following up on this, I actually started LIGHTER than you at 113lbs...
If I can make it, anybody can make it.

But do you had the other problems that the OP has?

Never had a leg hair problem, but it took some years of shaving my shit-stache until I could grow an ok-tier patchy beard in my mid 20s.
We both probably are some degree of low T honestly, but I've never been checked out.

What the fuck I'm 173cm and 63kg people consider me small

How the fuck are you still alive dude

lmao what

>me
>confirmed high natty test levels
>29
>still not hairy and shit beard

Hair is mostly genetic and not so much an indication of test levels

>this board

Should've shopped the zygos for better under eye support.

Body hair is largely dependent on your 5-ar enzyme activity and / or SHBG levels.