Is fish the perfect food?

Is fish the perfect food?

Live longer than average hamster

>eating fish
>vegetarian
At this point just fucking stop calling yourself a vegetarian.

I dunno. Ask the fuckin flips and their "pilaphia"

fish is tasty but i developed an allergy in adulthood

Isn't having a diet comprised of fish why there is virtually no heart disease among Inuit populations?

>wild caught non-mammal marine meat
vs
>factory-farmed CAFO grain-fed caged animals and their steroid & antibiotic-laden milk & eggs
There's a difference m8

>thinking the fish you eat is wild caught

An animal is an animal, you can't just say it's a vegetable. Also what are fish farms?

>Semi-vegetarian

As opposed to what diet? Did they compare it to people who don't give two shits about their health?

No.
>cheapest is 11-30 €/kg
>chicken thighs are 1 €/kg
I am not made of money.

>what is canned salmon
Also I wasn't comparing fish to vegetables, I was comparing fish as an animal to beef and pork etc. as animals, since seemed to be implying that eating fish totally nullifies your "vegetarian" status.

>Not living on the beach where to catch all your own fish

It's like you don't even want to

Read "Four Fish" by Paul Greenburg
It'll learn you a think or two about what really goes on to get that fish from the water to you

fish have a lot of mercury in them because pollution and that can make you very sick because it accumulates in your system.

Also if everyone replaced red meat and poultry with fish then we would over fish the ocean and thus kill all the life there and furthermore all the animals that eat fish and eventually fuck the world up

Another great read is "Read Food / Fake Food".

Author: Larry Olmstead

Sure of course that makes sense. I'm not arguing that the practices involved in getting these animals to plate aren't ideal, but factory farming has its own problems, why do you think vegetarians do what they do in the first place?

I'm mostly wondering about the nutritional value of f1sh. Not who suffers to acquire them

Fish + eggs = BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS

Looks fucking delicious desu

People who care about their diet live longer than those who don't. The only relevant question is, if people who do and also eat meat have a shorter lifespan than vegetarians.
All the fatties who eat McBeetus and frozen pizza ruin the average for non-vegetarians.

An A-Press is an A-Press,you can't just say it's only a half
TJ "Henry" Yoshi

Sheeeit, I am on keto. At least my weight is constant, so you lose some, you win some.

>vegans live longer
>normal person lives till 60
>vegan dies during infancy cause their vegan mother couldnt produce breast milk with all essential stuff they needed
>lives longer
??????

What is life if you are a weak bitch

My old man's a fisherman. I don't know what's in that book but the process from wild caught fish to the shop is simple.
>Catch the fish in a net or using hooks
>Store it under ice in a room at 0 degrees
>Take fish to market
>Fish is sold to people who own shops
>Shops fillet and sell the fish
Fish are only going to become more and more expensive by the way. In Australia, the government keeps putting tighter and tighter restrictions on fishing zones, net sizes and mesh sizes. Less fish is being caught so the price is going up. Wild caught fish is already fairly expensive but it's going to be a rich mans food. Picture is my dad back in the day

>A pesco vegetarian has a 19% lower risk of death compared to a non-vegetarian

Meaning only 81% of pesco vegetarians experience death
I'm sold.