Is anti estrogen legit?

Is anti estrogen legit?

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs.com/fda/aromatase-inhibitors-products-marketed-dietary-supplements-recall-12803.html
energyatanyage.com/161020A.php?n=rc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Inh-ar on eBay is. Comes from Poland, very cheap, my balls got a little bigger, skin a little less oily.

Why would you take this???

For the belief it increases one's test to episterone ratio.
For the belief "free floating estrogen" is what is keeping you from looking like Kai Greene.
For the belief "supplements" are the keystone to a prime physique.

>boom

whats Inh-ar?

But you need Estrogen

Unless you're roiding there's no point lowering it

>Products marketed as dietary supplements contain aromatase inhibitors, commonly known as “ATD.” Adverse events associated with the use of aromatase inhibitors could include the following: decreased rate of bone maturation and growth, decreased sperm production, infertility, aggressive behaviour, adrenal insufficiency, kidney failure, and liver dysfunction. Consumers with liver, kidney, adrenal, or prostate abnormalities are at higher risk for developing adverse events.
>implying aggressive behaviour is necessarily bad

Rest I wouldn't take the risk on unless I was roiding.
drugs.com/fda/aromatase-inhibitors-products-marketed-dietary-supplements-recall-12803.html

Top taste in defensemen

This can't be a serious question.... just eat and lift weights. Stop focusing on supplements, focus more so on your routine and everything else will come together

>May

>implying that because not everyone gets side effects they are irrelevant

Yes anti estrogens work really well. But nothing that's legal works.

>Implying I implied they are irrelevant

There's no advantage to lowering estrogen unless you're deal with estrogenic sides. Aka on cycle. Low E is just as shitty high E

>implying the "may" wasn't an attempt to minimize they're importance

are you people fucking retarded. taking ai without steroids is just fucking your hormones up.

even men need estrogen, without it test production fucks up too.

No shit im just saying theres nothing you can legally buy that works well as an anti estrogen.

Dude has actually taken 0.2mg of Letrozole every 3 days without being on steroids.

This are the effects

>Bigger testicles, harder too
>Less sensitivity in my penis
>More aggressive behavior
>Slightly depressive feeling in the background, constantly
>Acne

Not worth it, better to inject test.

Yup. Pretty much a waste of time.

Plus letrozole for any length of time is just asking for shit liver values with nothing to show for it

yep. no reason to take an AI (Aromatase Inhibitor) unless your on aromatizing steroids.

Men need some estrogen to build muscle as well. estrogen is needed to build muscle along side Test.

Get zinc and L-arginine instead. Initially I just took them to increase pre-cum, cumloads and faster production but it seems to also have bought me a ticket to the gainz train.

Does this count?

energyatanyage.com/161020A.php?n=rc