Who here work, sleep, train lifestyle?

Who here work, sleep, train lifestyle?

NEET here. Thinking about becoming a wageslave and setting up my own home gym. I'll just eat sleep and train.

Anyone here do this? Do you ever get any set backs? What's it like living by yourself?

pretty much everyone works, eats, trains, and sleep. Unless you're a degenerate faggot living on welfare checks.

being a wageslave fucked up my gains. Hardly enough time to eat + being tired as fuck after work didn't help.

Most of the time when i went to the gym after work i was so pissed off i could lift properly and just felt like throwing the barbell to the nearest wall.

Now i'm studying after getting some savings and the gains have never been better. I never go to parties though cause it'll ruin my gains and is too expensive for my budget. I need them proteins.

Staying alone in my small flat on rest days can be pretty bad but i just come here/do my coursework to kill the time.

I don't even know why i wanted to become strong in the first place but the reasons don't matter anymore. I just want to be strong and it consumes me.

you may be right that its not right to leach off of others by neetbux but then again its not really normal to have to work >40 fucking hours in a boring ass job in this day and age when we should be enjoying the fact that robots can do pretty much anything.

i like your attitude and your meme, bro
no homo

This is exactly what happened before. The neurotic work you do as a wageslave will suck your energy dry. You have no patience because you're tired all the time and ultimately your lifts suffer. I'm the strongest I've ever been but I'm also the poorest I've ever been. Unfortunately it looks like I'll have to become a wageslave once again.

So warehouse work driving forklifts or night time security guard?

ahhh a comfy thread for meeee

>I have been in meetings for the last six hours and now im working/finihsing up an RCA report. im sitting here fucking wasting my life away with client meetings, changes, and further troubleshooting sessions while neets are sitting at home playing videom games

fuck my life senpai. i cant wait for vacation..

dropped out of community college at 23 lol.

failed out of uni before.

hahahahhahahhAHHAHA life is over.

School, work, train
All alone, completely on autopilot
I wanna die

>work 7am-7pm, 5 days a week
>go gym after work
>get home, meal prep and sit on the internet
>go to bed
>repeat
>live in a small apartment in a quiet area

I love my life. I earn £600 a week, which covers rent and bills for a month. The rest I save, aside from maybe £50 a month on steroids.

I don't know what I'm saving for, but I've got £11,000 sat doing nothing and it's growing.

>study for LSAT
>apply to jobs (lol no jobs in my field)
>lift for an hour, run for an hour
>shitpost on Veeky Forums
>rinse, repeat

yeah shit sucks. all this would be avoidable if i didn't get a meme biology degree and did a real science.

Save some money and go back to school.

work can be fun if you find the right thing to do.

tried the whole corporate office thing, commuting for hours and having a neurotic boss breathing down my neck 24/7 wasn't my thing

now i'm a waiter at a pretty decent restaurant, the money is good, my schedule is flexible and I can work more or less if i want to, and most importantly all my free time is mine. never have to shoot off emails before bed or worry about my numbers or sit through meetings.

during the summer i work at a pizza place, 30-50 hours a week
during school i usually take around 18 credits, work weekends. honestly I can say gains are easiest when im working. I literally get up, go to work, and lift. i get plenty of food, pizza is good bulking food, i can eat whatever i want at work or make food, shit is awesome. at school my schedule changes each semester, and i have more to worry about with assignments and the gf and all that.
so im all for work lift sleep repeat

whats ur major

become a youtuber like scooby

political science, economics, international relations triple major with japanese minor

>wake up 230pm
>shower cook breakfast
>prepare food for work
>work 5pm to 5am
>gym 515 to 6am
>sleep

A-at least I'm not a welfare queen r-right Guys?

where do you work with those hours?

>do computer networking, it's like solving puzzles, good amount of mind involvement
>gym
>come home
>game
>read
>sleep
>wait for the weekend to drink the nights and lonliness away

Honestly I don't feel too bad. Gotten into the routine and the days ticks by. Loneliness is kinda getting to me, though.

A steel mill

>Applications are now open for Slaughtermen in your location
>No experience required, 7 day rotating roster

I work for 5 person start up. Sometimes hours are long, but I have almost limitless flexibility in my schedule. As long as I'm not needed for a meeting I can pretty much choose when and where I work.

Currently training for a marathon and want to break 100kg on OHP, so I'm training 9 times a week.

You can perform well in your career and in the gym, it's just about getting your head in the right place.

>wake up at 6am
>spend 4-5 hours reading and preparing for uni
>go to uni
>get absolutely shit on by lecturers for not knowing exactly what they wanted to hear
>go lift
>spend an hour getting home
>buy food
>get home
>lay down
>text girlfriend and say I'm tired
>fall asleep
>wake up at 6am
>repeat the process

killing me softly, only get to see my gf twice a week if i'm lucky as well

this is pretty much my current lifestyle. had lots of free time before i started working, so i only "trained," but now i have a job and am also looking to go back to school and fit college in there too. i barely even go out to have fun with friends and shit. like, once a month is a lot. I don't even do it willingly, but things are difficult at home, both economically and emotionally. still looking forward to a better life

we're all gonna make it

School, train, sleep.

THANK FUCKING GOD i live in Denmark
nothing feels better than cashing in those Student checks every month..

I'm getting paid to go to school XD

So neets live off their parents money? Fucking losers

I'm 23 and I make 100k/yr at my job. All I do is eat, work and lift

Would your gains improve if everyone got basic income?

Unless you're in med school, you're doing something wrong.

I'm in the exact same fucking boat. Working at Office Depot to save for law school if I can ever afford it

>wake up
>shit post and eat
>self employeed
>basically pick how much money i want to make that day
>work necessary amount of hours to make that money
>shit post and eat again
>go to gym
>lift 3x a week, cardio and abs on non lifting days
>do groceries if necessary
>shit post and eat more
>sleep 8 hours

I enjoy my job and enjoy working 60-80 hour weeks for 130k. I'm efficient with my time and still get to do everything I like.

You guys are going to be so embarrassed when you find out law is also a meme.

Everyone thinks they'll end up as the next Harvey Spectar

Might want to do something with that before Brexit melts your economy.

Don't do it. People aren't meant to do that. I know I sound like an SJW but I'm serious, it's really fucked up. A lot of those guys are there because it's an outlet and they just can't function elsewhere.

Don't go to law school. Not that you'll make it if you're working a minimum wage job to save up for the ridiculous tuition.

60 - 80 hour weeks? Fuckkkk that
I make half of you and work about 35 hour weeks

wake up at 8
eat shower and hang out and leave at 8:45 for work
get at work at 9
have fun doing projects take an hour lunch off at 5
drive home
exercise for around an hour
cook dinner and eat it
around 7 now
have 5 hours to do whatever, go watch a movie, go out, work on a hobby
go to sleep around 12

use vacation to make 3 day weekend and go travel to a different city for fun

sounds pretty comfy

what language do you guys speak? I want to move there and get paid to become a physical therapist

wake up at 8
eat
shower
go work at aroung 10:15
work from 10:30 - 7:30 (callcenter)
walk home
get home around 8
go for a run
workout
eat
fap
drink a glass of jb (every single fucking night)
sleep
dont know man, 25 still living with parents, not able to afford anything cus shitty job and shitty countrym, not making it at all

nope i'm not dying i wanna see how big i can get before it gets gross then i'll die.

>Finish school
All I did was school, gym and shitpost.

wake up at 430
check /pol/ and Veeky Forums until 530
gym from 6 to 730 (including riding bike there and back)
library 8 till 9pm
eat straight away and then sleep

x 7 days a week

What wageslaving are you doing that's so mentally damaging? When I worked in a factory it was the best yhear of my life. All that freee thinking time, physical exercise, it was great.

Working 12 hours a day 5 days a week is my idea of hell.

Do you work at the library, or just hang out there?