3 months into the gym meme

>3 months into the gym meme
>t-shirt sleeves squeezes my biceps
>I swear to God I look the same
>have to buy new t-shirts
>no looks gains

thanks Veeky Forums

Making it is as much about taking care of yourself as it is about lifting. You clearly failed the former.

You fell for the bulking meme

This.

Just look up the healthy weight for your height and stay there you faggot manlet. Only people 6'2 and over should be bulking, everyone else is on an eternal cut.

why in the fuck the 3 of you thought I'm gaining fat, and in my fucking biceps of all places?

You do look different, you just don't notice it. Talk to anyone that you haven't seen since before you started and I bet they'll be able to tell. Either that or avoid your reflection for the next couple months.

>Be me
>Spooky skelly
>Start working out in April
>Go to put on a thermal I've not worn since May
>It used to be baggy
>Arms and chest fill out in that "Goldilocks Porridge" way: Just right

Feels good.

Thanks Veeky Forums

3 months is not a lot. Eat more

>Be skelly guy who used to wear Levi 511 and 514s.

>did 5x5 SL all summer started with the bar and currently doing 275lb 5x5

>jeans don't fit in quads anymore

>jeans that do fit in quads look like baggy dad jeans

>thanks fit

>be 5'9" manlet
>only squat lmao210lb ATG 5x5
>constantly having to buy new pants
Guess the manlet gains meme was right

>t-shirts start to squeeze on biceps
>some people have squeezed my biceps and said I've been going to the gym apparently
>"nah"
>do some pull ups occasionally
>too lazy to buy new shirts
>hate that people start noticing me
>still 21yo khv

At least I can always wear baggy hoodies

Yeah I'm 5'11 and I wasn't even to 2pl8s before all my 511s wouldn't fit anymore in the thighs.

I wish I could wear shorts year round but I live in Wisconsin.

Exact same scenario. Get yourself some 541s.

>have gone from 150KG disgusting cunt to as of right now 80KG
>for the first time in 15 years i tried a form fitting shirt.

OH GOD IT'S HORRIBLE I JUST WANT TO WEAR MY BAGGY CLOTHES

>be 6'2
>started as 130lbs skelly 4years ago
>now 210lbs, quite muscular
>80%of clothes now wont fit
>thanks Veeky Forums

I can kind of understand kissless but hugless? Literally go out with any bitch and give her a hug when you first greet her.

You only just realised after 4 years that 80% of your clothes don't fit?

Are you retarded?

I'm pretty sure that means handholdless

511s are for homosex but if you can't fit into 514s you got too big for sure.

This is such a great feel.
I have clothes I never wore that look amazing on me now. Feels sorta like Christmas putting one on.

>just bee urself :DDD

Go ... out?

>Leviathan Pepe

Fucking kek

>6 months into lifting, gained 5kg of lean mass and lost 10kg of fat. (seems like recomp is not a meme for dyels.)
>just hit 1/2/3/3.5 (short arms, long legs - hence 3.5)
>lose 10cm in waist, all shirts are tight around shoulders and bis, lipomastia almost completely gone.
>everyone comments on how great I look.
I see it too.

>set new goal as 1.5./2.5/3.5/4 and another 5kg of lard gone for 1 year gym anniversary.
>farm-work leaves me too fatigued to hit gym with intensity.
>it's getting harder and harder to make progress, especially on a 250kcal deficit.
>go into slight bulk, weight starts going up, probably 60/40 muscle/fat.
>9 months into lifting I'm making much slower (expected) but it's also a bit erratic now.
>everyone tells me I've gotten even better looking than 3 months ago.
>I don't see it anymore, only see lagging forearms, pencil neck and shitty lats.
>only think about lagging rows and grip problems on deads.
>Mates, older relatives and a couple girls feel up my arms and shoulders, they tell me how I'm rock hard - I can't get the notion that they are being sarcastic and just making fun of me out of my head.
All I see when I look in the mirror is a pudgy dyel.

On the plus side, I was never more motivated to hit the gym and I'm slowly making the mental adjustment that I am not as small as I seem to myself.

Is this bait?

130 to 165.

I can squeeze into 514s but 541s are definitely better aside from the no taper from the knee down.

I just look at any normie/skele for a reality check and I'm happy again.

>Rock hard

Body dysmorphia is weird, because you're obsessively assessing your body all the time you don't notice the changes until you reach certain undeniable thresholds (shirts getting too tight in the arms/chest suddenly).

Every now and then I get so fucking happy when I realize how big I'm getting, it's always when you just happen to catch a glance at yourself in a mirror when not intending to and you're not even thinking about your size, that short-circuits the dysmorphic thought processes and you actually see yourself as others do and oh boy is it good.

>3 months into the gym meme
shut up and keep lifting pussy bitch

My goal body.
Only up to 405lbs cocklifts. Probably gonna need to get up to 800lbs before I get on his level.