>squat racks are still taken, and now some other people have taken it
>walk around the gym, pretending to read labels on the machines
>sneak out when I think no one is watching
>run home
>cry

will it get better, Veeky Forums?

go at a better time retard

this is funny because its TRUE

If the squat rack is taken, do leg press or lunges or hack squat instead. Improvise.

Totally normal first time experience bro. If all racks are taken, ask someone at one of them how many more sets they have. Then wait your turn. You will stand there waiting, feeling awkward, until it's your turn. The feeling of awkwardness will get worse before it gets better, especially if you feel like you don't belong. But nothing will actually happen, I promise. The person will get done, and you can go in for your turn. Good luck, we're all gonna make it.

I worked out in my home gym exclusively for years before I dared to tread into a real gym

"hey, senpai! How many sets left?"

They will either let you know when you're done, or will say you can share the squat/bench. Also, always place your water or towel near the equipment you want.

don't actually just literally stand there watching them squat tho

making sure you know not to literally say senpai either (unless they're asian but be SUPER sure they're not actually mexican or something)

I wish I was a grill so I could go to a female only gym where nobody lifts and have the rack and weights all to myself.

LMAO the word f a m got filtered.

>don't actually just literally stand there watching them squat tho
Don't listen to him, OP. Look right at their asses to make sure you get the form right

Pick one guy using a rack and sit where he can see you. Then just stare right at his body, preferably his ass, non-stop. Lick your lips a bit, adjust your crotch... That should speed up the process.

Fucking new baka desu senpai

Never ever do this. Don't even ask to work in

nothing infuriates me more than a dyel asking how many sets I have left so he and squat 100 lbs with flipflops.

You're going to be waiting regardless of whatever number he says, so just sit on an empty machine and wait till he leaves. Then you could assert your dominance by overhead pressing his squat in front of him

"Hey man how many sets u got left"

wa-la

Wachu gonna do, big boy, flick your post workout cigarette at me?

I fucking love asking that to cunts like you wholl get mad at anything

The hatred in their eyes when thy remove their Beats by Dr Dre to listen to me.

Loving it

>hey bro, how many sets you got left?
>"3 more"
>ok, can I work in? I'm doing squats too
>"sure man"

desu
baka
senpai
cuck

>The hatred in their eyes when thy remove their Beats by Dr Dre to listen to me

kek

its written Voila. its french i think.

See Wtf is wrong with you people i literally work in with someone every time i work out. 99% of people are more than happy to let you.

you messed up KEK

>literally work in with someone every time i work out.

where do you work out that it's so busy? jesus that's a bit depressing

>live in the city
>whole city has like 8 gyms and they're all crowded all the time
>can't have a home gym in an apartment

Guess I'll just stay skinnyfat loser forever.

>not being alpha and taking the squat racks after he is done
you will never get fit with a beta mindset
also
>crying
you got to stop that

THICC

no no man I'm pretty sure its wa-la

Hey senpai

>where do you work out that it's so busy?
ITs a nice gym but its right by a college so its filled with kids constantly doing meem BB.com bullshit. Only 3 squat racks so theyre usually taken by some idiots/women doing supersets or some nonsense. Its weird cause they have seriously like 20 benches but only 3 racks.

>reading to get bigger

top kek you fucking nerd. just go work out you little bitch you dont want to get the fucking nobel price you just wanna get huge so eat big and train big faggot

Tbh I welcome you newfags

>pointing these things out
>unless they're asian but be SUPER sure they're not actually mexican or something

how autistic are you user ?

desu senpai cuck baka

2bh 4am 7uck 5nh