Mfw just been on /pol/

>mfw just been on /pol/

that place cannot be healthy...

Veeky Forums is not healthy. It doesn't matter what board you are on.

At least /pol/ is using meme magic to try and save what's left of the West, though.

Stop being a shitskin and you will see it differently

le pol invaders

Greetings frend.

you asked for it, faggot. how is your shitty thread fit related

DESIGNATED

>that place cannot be HEALTHY

guess poltards cant read kek

You'll have to get fit in mexico
I bet your favourite excercise is wall jumping

whatrs that? cant handle the bants

>he thinks the board says health&fitness

might as well make an obamacare thread

>save the west

The entire world is basically America now. What more do white people want?

Also, some boards are ok. but the more popular a board is, the less healthy it is.

>The entire world is basically America now

If only.

>wearing American baseball cap
>wearing coats made popular by America
>Speaking English, a language that would've died off without American dominance
>heard about New Years celebration from an American invention
>Wishes their parents moved them to America

I don't see how this proves me wrong.

yeah they hurt my feel feels :(

Grow a pair and accept reality. Are you that thin-skinned to get offended by incorrect statements. You should argue with us if you think we are wrong, we are always looking for fresh meat.

>tfw Estonian and even we have niggers
fuck :(

I legitimately don't know why white people complain on this board all the time with that usual

>tfw no gf

Lol seriously? Being white with probably great genetics and height above 6 feet is playing life on easy mode. And they squander it all away by sitting at home being a DYEL instead of hitting the gym.

Fuck those guys.

Welcome to reality.

>tfw 6'2 blue eye brown hair white who normies think is "buff"
>tfw 18 y/o virgin because of abhorrent unlovable personality

Can't stump Trump!

I honestly despise and hate /pol/ faggots so fucking much

they try to ruin the whole posting on Veeky Forums experience by trying to chime in their bullshit right wing neo nazi extremist post diarrhea in any irrelevant thread all over this board

the board is literally cancer to Veeky Forums

Except they ban anyone who differs in views. I got tempbanned for being a commie.

It really is an incestuous cesspool

>Veeky Forums experience
Veeky Forums as a website has always been counter-culture.

You will comply with our american culture or you will be destroyed brutally and totally.

You mean ban anyone who's wrong?
You damn commie.

except /new/ was atleast contained before the inception on /pol/

ever since 2014 and this election , /pol/ faggots invade every fucking board and try to post thinly veiled post about SJWs and numales memes and its fucking cancer

Can't stop ideology my man. :^)

your ideology has activated my trap card.

you now owe me 500 life points for every active effect monster card on the field.

>cant stop ideology

stop visiting infoshills and Kikebart, go outside would be a start for 99 percent of Alt Right betas

that's the fluoride talking, you should buy a filter.

One of you /pol/tards explain this to me. You guys make fun of countries like England and Sweden all the time for being over taken. The US has population of 72% white. England and Sweden have roughly 80 and 90 respectively. The US is pretty much the niggers of the western world.

>The US has population of 72% white.

that's an outright lie.

>got the stuff he cant change down to a tee
>gets cock blocked by shit he can change
How do you spell cuck?

So you realised that throughout the world, the white race is giving away it's countries by continuing to throw welfare to people that can then continue making more children while whites have 1.4 child because they can't afford it/don't have the time for it?
The white race is daily and openly being attacked by racist and oppressive people. White privilege isn't something that comes out of your dick, it's not about skin color. It's about what society white people build, and more specifically what your parents/grandparents did to secure their childrens future. This is about responsability.

Being proud of the achivements of the white race is shameful. People in germany did something bad with nationalism and pride and so all white people are evil if they are proud of what they are. The other races are free to be proud of their race and are praised if they say it out loud!

They make fun of those countries because their women are getting raped in the streets.

And then those same women will come back for more because those brown guys have HEIGHT FACE FRAME, and most of their boyfriends are cuckolds that voted leftwing anyways.

To be fair, I'm brown too. I should probably learn some Arabic and join in on the fun at this point.

Veeky Forums is not healthy.

You have a bunch of men obsessing over things like bodyfat percentages, amount of weight lifted, protuberance of chin, amount of parties attended, etc., and in case you post a picture, scrutinizing and offending every part of your body that is slightly out of whack, sometimes even convincing completely normal men that they have hormone problems or gyno.

And then you also have all the socially inept people who base their entire life about fitness and become even more extreme, and the ones who encourage drug usage, and the ones who pathetically and desperately post their Tinder screenshots as if to go "Look, an actual human being gave me attention today!", in the end amounting to a scary number of insecure, poorly developed narcissistic manbabies who are really very lonely.

Veeky Forums is probably the worst of all, actually, because it impacts the posters on a personal level.

It pretty much goes like: US poster takes a shit on Sweden who then replies something like "hello mr 60%"

As a European /pol/ browser the Americans on /pol/ justify it to themselves by claiming that atleast the spics are catholics, as if that makes any difference. Chances are the people spouting that meme are spics themselves.

Not him but you deserved it

If you aren't going to post any evidence that shows something different then just go back to your safe space and circle jerk, I got this from wikipedia and a quick google search.

This is true, yet every time some piggie shoots a nigger for donuts the poopurpants crew puills out all these statistics about how niggers are str8 fucking the white population up.
This makes sense

I want Reddit to leave.

TYRONE collects WELFARE and AFFIRMATIVE ACTION while you bust your ass putting out 10 JOB APPLICATIONS A DAY for a fucking DATA ENTRY POSITION.

face it, its all about SKIN COLOR SEXUAL ORIENTATION GENDER

Not to mention a good portion of that 72% are middle-eastern or hispanic that are considered as white on consensus, so in reality it's probably lower.

>tyrone

so a french frog man is taking advantage of the system?

faux news watcher detected

Its all about HEIGHT FACE FRAME RACE

If you're above 6 feet and white, this is the most desirable male body in the world for women because of Hollywood brainwashing.

This is irrefutable evidence.

The good news is that WW3 will break out between numerous nuclear states once Clinton is president and none of this will matter.

I shitpost as a commie all the time, you must be doing it wrong

this

i love riling up the inbred obese redneck retards that frequent /pol/ by posting >conservashits memes

>disgusted at /pol/
>go back again
>start thinking thoughts and seeing patterns in the real world reflecting what /pol/ says
>keep going back
>become full blown /pol/ myself

It'll happen to you too.

Theyre actually pretty correct in most cases.

Will i ever admit that in person? Hell no. That shit is something that is meant to be kept to yourself

We still fukin bitches, getting money, with the bodies of gods and on dat self improvement train tho

What are the other boards doing?

/pol/ will probably migrate over to /r9k/ and kill themselves once Trump loses.

That's the reason there are so many /pol/ browsers on Veeky Forums these days. It's either guys wanting to improve themselves so that they can attain the best woman possible for a traditionalist lifestyle or guys lifting for the race war.

This is a true point, but lets not exaggerate it.
Wikipedia says non white hispanics make up 60% of the US. So White is still a majority.

Oh most definitely, i admit that my usage of words does exaggerate the claim.

You're retarded. Americu ks make fun of europe they became caliphates.in a timespan of like 20 years, while progressively taking more and more shitskins

where do you think you are

Not on /pol/ , retard

>Implying

You're just not as far along the path yet.

You start young with childish shit like /b/ or /r9k/, decide "man, I should get fit and stop being a loser" and migrate to Veeky Forums, and then when you get a little confidence and start to think about your place in the world at large like you've got a pair you eventually end up branching out to /pol/.

It's just the way things work. When you think enough about the world that /pol/ gets you laughing, that's when it begins.

t.drumpffag and dyel
This. /Pol/ is degenerate because they want to be ubermensch but don't lift. Hypocrites

>/Pol/ is degenerate because they want to be ubermensch but don't lift
Have you considered that maybe the reason why there's so much crossboard contamination from /pol/ on Veeky Forums is because they also lift?

>He is too new to remember that Veeky Forums was health and fitness but the health part was removed so people would stop asking for actual medical advice here

but Veeky Forums doesn't lift.

Every board is /pol/ you stupid newfag.

/pol/ regularly has "You're a degenerate failure if you're fat and weak, get to Veeky Forums and get your shit together immediately" threads. You only see them less often right now because the horse-race hype is so all-powerful.

They were especially popular while we were integrating the /v/ crowd during the whole gamergate thing, but they're definitely still a thing. Stop being a dumb faggot.

this. i used to go there to troll them but then when i started riding the subway in new york and noticed every single con ed ad had no white dudes and all mixed race kids i laughed to myself thinking about /pol/ and then cried

But most of Veeky Forums is a bunch of Berniebros that lift . Just like the guys at my gym are mostly Bernbros

It's been pretty shit for a few months because of the election. Hopefully it'll return to form in a couple weeks.

Well played, nice checkmate.

>The US has population of 72% white.

That's because our southerners imported live farm equipment, and we conquered half the country from Mexico. Swede cucks have no excuse.

>He does not lift to be ready for the inevitable race war

Fuck off Conservashits

Back to your containment boards

>So much
Post body Drumpf fag I bet your dyel

/Pol/ is so pathetic they try and fail to motivate each other to be better than mall sharters and neets

kek

Seconded. Veeky Forumsizen who ended up browsing /pol/ here, lifting for survival in possibility of a race war is a good motivator.

By Veeky Forums standards most definitely.

/pol/ faggots look like obese trailer park trash and look like walmartians

No way they lift heavy or do cardio

They group together and infest small areas till they are 80-90% of that areas population

Yeeeeee mad respect son.

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people.

Veeky Forums is with her.

Veeky Forums is disgruntled Bernie bros that are with her

/pol/ is correct. But I don't really mean pol so much as I mean the emerging new right wing ethno-nationalist movements.

not gonna argue believe what you want, just signaling

> MUH globalist boogeyman

Kek nope just pure right wing delusion

Just google search George Soros. I'm not going to explain to you why, but if you cared enough you'll do your own homework.

>Hilter dubs

>Just google search the Koch brothers. I'm not going to explain to you why, but if you cared enough you'll do your own homework.

FTFY

This

George Soros is more entry level.