How long till science makes it possible to change

how long till science makes it possible to change
childrens genetics, so that everyone can become
a Chad or Stacy?
Post yfw you realize you were born in the wrong century.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/11/the-willpower-gene/382673/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If everyone becomes chad, then no one will be chad

Eugenics will never be allowed because the nazis liked it and therefore it's completely evil and even thinking about it means you're a nazi too

>this is what liberals actually believe

Seriously, we need to kill all human beings who aren't tall, attractive and with perfect health

>this is what "conservatives" believe

Sience has nothing to do with it.
Time and natural selection will weed out you manlets leaving only Chads and Stacys to breed and populate the world. Just give it time.

the russians, chinese, japenese etc don't give a shit what liberals want, though. you can do it there, though the west will probably be forced to adopt it to keep up.

better no chad than any chad then
we need genetic equality, only then will the human
race feel satisfied. Only then will everyone
have the same potential and therefore everyone will have
absolute freedom. No more racism.
No more comparing yourself with others and feeling inadequate.
also, i want a bigger dick

genetic equality = end of humanity

the questions is though ...
why isn't everyone already an aesthetic-god?
afterall the human race went through natural selection for millions of years??
could it be that aesthetics are just, like fashion, 99% temporary?
Yes, facial symmetry, clean skin and all that shit has always been important and desired,
since it indicated good health, but maybe other things, like bigger noses or smaller penises (ancient greeks!!)
have simply gone out of fashion over time?

I'd be fine with it if you and your entire genetic line were culled. Absolutely no loss to humanity in any way.

the rich guys usually aren't chads. so i think you should think about your theory.

Underage b&

Anybody with the reasoning skills of a 12 year old realizes that genius.

I was thinking about this earlier today. Weird

no
everyone will be

I don't think you understand how being rich works.
If you divide the wealth too much ( have too many offspring ) there won't be much rich left over for the next generation.

Thats why you see daddies boys driving lambos and fucking 4 girls at once. But their kids will be on some form of welfare since there won't be enough money to cover their ass. So they will be left with shitty genetics and their money.

THATS THE WHOLE MOTHERFUCKING POINT GODDAMIT

I'm pretty sure those countries are already secretly
experimenting with creating super-smart genius-kids.
or maybe it's the beginning of the ubermensch
not surprising, cause being on Veeky Forums makes you realize how superficial society is
and how attractive people live life in easy mode.
genetics decide: 70% what you will become and 100% what you can become
exactly.

if Hitler would had had his way he would had created a race of ultimate robust turbo chads and prime feminine stacies...it would had been over for ethnics, the world would be a paradise

>tfw the manlet and HEIGHT FACE FRAME memes has turned Veeky Forums into /pol/

theres no genetic component to willpower

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/11/the-willpower-gene/382673/

:)

Are you kidding?

It's already possible to create super humans/designer babies from splicing DNA. It isn't universally allowed though because of political/ethical issues.

not long. have you looked into CRISPR? The future is here, boys, and with this power there is no way that designer babies won't be around within 20 years or so.

Who cares?

If being a fat, lard ass was only possible for the Rich and Elite, that's what would be desirable.

There are always winners and losers in life... people want the top of the pyramid... but there is always a pyramid and there is always little room at the top.

this is really depressing.
why should I even try to waste my life bettering myself and becoming good in what I do now
when in a few years everyone else will just become super-chads
and do everything I can 100 times better and faster naturally.
I think I'm just gonna be a hedonistic piece of shit from now on.
Fuck self-improvement. Fuck trying to waste all my time and energy becoming something
I'm not genetically meant to be. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It wouldnt lmao
In this day and age, we know being a fat lard ass is complete shit for your health. Youre a fucking idiot and you need to stop posting

>ubermensch [sic]

Why do you use concepts that you don't understand?

Wait until you can have your brain implanted into a terminator body and you can smash the skulls of those pathetic meatbag chads

30 years max

enlighten me then, mr. nietzsche
this post cured my depression

no, if everyone becomes chad, personality and an actual good fucking sense of humor will become the things that lead to social success. It would force ppl to actually become interesting, which is gud.

there's plenty of room, most ppl just aren't motivated enough to get there. That's if ur talking looks and aesthetics.

>so that everyone can become a Chad or Stacy?
mate in just a few years everyone is gonna be a smelly ethnic or half caste

that guy looks like a chad

but the girl is a flabby skeleton with 7/10 face at best, you can do better user

We have the tech to do it now. It just isn't ethical and there would be no way of properly monitoring it if it got out. on top of that the ethical issues around it are too great. AND if you make the population too similar (resistent to diseases) then at some point the funnel neck of the population will be wiped out easily by one bug

Kill? No. Stop from reproducing? Indeed.

Eugenics is the real redpill.

>It just isn't ethical

It's ultimately pointless. Because they're will always be a better Chad than any of you. And if there's just a "Chad of Chads" then it would just be a common Chad in today's society.

*there

Who cares about eugenics and shit? Let's just harvest organs with stem cells and inject stem cells into injuries and heal shit they never could before without surgery....Way fucking cooler