CBT jihad edition
151lbs 5 ft 8 18 yearsold

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/29268812/#29270239
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

did u firget the aftr picture

5'11 | 195lbs

fuarkkk lookin solid lotus

oh shit whatsup man, I havent been on here in close to two years, I had a lot of conversations with you in the past though. Its good to see your still lifting and still on here

stats?

Is it normal that I rage at manlets for being built while I'm 6'3" and 180 lbs of skelly

5'9 170

6'1", 165 last time I checked, maybe slightly more now. I accept being the most dyel so far ITT. Mirin the rest

Am I making it Veeky Forums?

5'11'' 180 in left, 175 in right.
I'm not flexing in either, to give myself an idea of what I look like on the daily.

1.5 years lifting, 5'7 manlet

Bulk or cut?

I started cutting right now for the first time, but i'm afraid i will lose everything

doin bretty gud

if you wanna cut, just eat at your BMR and lift. you should be able to lose fat and gain muscle. if you wanna bulk, just do it slowly so you never have to do more than the above to cut

I'm thinking on lifting 3x a week and eating a small bulk for lifting days and maintenance or small deficit the rest days

How i can see if i'm actually losing muscle? My performance in lifts variates a lot sometimes based on how i'm feeling that week so i don't know if strength is a good measure at all

strength is a pretty good measure. if youre well-rested and had a decent pre-workout meal with some complex carbs like oats or rice, your lifts should all be within about 10 lbs of usual, except maybe deadlifts or squats since they deal with a lot of weight. you shouldnt have to worry about losing muscle based on what you just said. big defecits and/or really fucked up macro balance is where you have to worry. 1:1:1 is pretty ideal macros in terms of calorie count from each

husband mode
N E W Y O R K

More like CBT: No replies edition

Decent for an 18 year old. Lower is more impressive than upper, but upper is still okay.

thx, just got back from training chest

your stylometry is matched. I never forget stylometry... pic related desuarchive.org/fit/thread/29268812/#29270239

Which stats are you looking for?

>tfw lil niggas start to come up ;_;

Just keep lifting and putting on muscle mass, you will be fine.

Yes.

goal body

6'0 ~200 right now.

Want to lose another 20-30, we'll see.

Best lifts for lower/mid back?

5'8" 163lb
Want to get much leaner so I can get closer to straddle planche.

mirin progress bro, routine?

I have your before body currently but I'm a 5'10 manlet lel

I don't follow a strict routine. I do a lot of compound lifts, I'm really liking farmer carries lately. i go 3-4 times a week and generally do sets of 5-8. Lot of flat bench, farmer carries, overhead/incline dumbbell presses. I do deadlifts and front squats also, but I'm doing a lot less legs than I used to, I had really big legs for not even lifting much, so I was a bit disproportionate.

6'1 189 lbs, 20 yrs old

mirin'

no homo

Why are there never any DYEL blacks on CBTs.

you should try lifting OP

I'm a dyel and
>slave genetics

what the fuck is wrong with your nipples

5 11, this was about 6 months ago preparing for my competition. Was 17 then. 18 now.

Hair around it

What the fuck? I'm 195 and 5 11 too. Your my damn gym rival now.

Real good for a teenager! More legs would be nice. Guessing you competed for physique?

5'5 152lbs, chunky yet funky. Still bulking

Man, mirin those legs and arms.

>maybe a bit homo

>6'1"
>192lb
>18 y/o

thoughts?

>6'1"
>191lb
>2months working out

Team no chest reporting in.

Not even roiding and I have this much acne on my back. Hold me.

yuck, reroll and hope for better skin genetics

2 months ago, more progress since

no chest, wtf

Are you bulking? Or eating at maintenance?

I'm and I think I might keep cutting but then lift at maintenance in 4 weeks. I'd like to hear your opinion.

currently eating at maintenance, hoping to lose fat and gain a bit or maintain muscle. Depending on the day, 2000 - 2500 calories

195 5'10

but im also basically an alcoholic and drink a shitton 3-4 times a week, so if you dont do that, then you should have even better progress than me

My Routine:
3 Sets - 6-8 reps each

Day 1 - Chest/Tri
- bench (5 sets)
- dips
- pec deck
- incline dumbell press
- tricep pulldowns

Day 2 - Back/Bi
- pullups (or assisted pullups)
- rows (standing or sitting)
- pulldowns
- Curls

Day 3 - Legs/Shoulders
- Squats
- Military press
- leg extensions
- leg curls
- shoulder flys

Day 4 - Lower Back
- Deadlifts (5 sets + 1 warmup)

Day 5 - Arms
- Chinups
- Dips
- Hammer curls
- Pushdowns
- Regular curls

I'm still fat, better than when I started.
225 - 190 5'11"
Body fat % estimate pls?

20-22%

17-21%

im sorry for those hips

Nice.

It's rough. Thank you for your condolences

You're looking okay and all, but you should squat more!

(And if you can, consider highlighting or dying your hair to look more younger)

I wish i was a darker more even shade of brown. Mirin that melanin.

looks like you have posture problems to be. Like your stomach is pushed out and your lower back is excessively curved. You spend most of the day sitting right?
Apart from like looking good. Traps are lagging though

go to ur gp and ask for some antibiotics or whatever. Worth it. Nice frame. Bulk slowly and work on chest

Merlin chest

185lb 6'4 Aushwitz escapee reporting in

I totally should squat more, my upper is getting bigger than my lower. I've accepted my shitty hair genetics for bleach.

175 5'10

Oh yeah and I'm 18.

Hey thanks user. about that acne..I've gone to 4 different dermatologists and tried all their prescriptions but they don't really get rid of all the acne. Only option is accutane but fuck any of the possible side affects

Tupac - All Eyez on Me, Disc 2: Book 2 Track 1

mirin

Goal body shit that exactly my goals.

Actually no I spend most of the day on my feet. I've been doing construction labour for the better part of my life and usually wear a toolbelt.

How do you think I should go about fixing this? My lower back has been the limiting factor in both my squat and dead.

tfw you are 5" taller and 8lbs lighter than cheekie

will you hold me in your arms and make me feel safe?

like liftt numbers